Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 10 votes

Werewolf sightings/encounters

• Please log in to reply
1259 replies to this topic

#1216    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

Want to see a werewolf. Look into a mirror. Any one can be a shape shifted.

#1217    passion24

passion24

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:35 AM

rawr i wanna post a vid i found the other day that made me go wtf and look up more about this topic :P

its a vid about a guy who went looking for bigfoot with a trail cam that watched his back and he caught some other creatures stalking him with the gear :D

Edited by passion24, 08 May 2013 - 06:36 AM.

#1218    passion24

passion24

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

meh not alot of w-wolf talk on here like real accounts and stuff.. gets boring after like page 25 lol. anyways i have some things i can add that most will prolly say is fake or made up and i cant argue that its real or fake because i was not there and did not see the real vid by the time i got this info the vid evid. was already removed. that being said i'll tell you a wicked story my boyfriend shared with me when i was doing w-wolf research. He told me of a story that takes place in Scotland on the moors, he said a group of people with cameras went out looking for evidence of w-wolf on the moors. These people supposedly found the w-wolfs doing a ritual around some rock formations, the group of people set up and recorded the sighting but they made a mistake they were in the wrong location the wind carried the smell back to the pack of w-wolfs and the alpha caught wind of their smell. Now mind you my boyfriend said this was all captured on video, the alpha male took a whiff in the air and turned and looked directly at the group filming them then the whole pack disappeared from sight. The crew filming tried to pack up fast and leave the sight they got in the vehicle and took off but the group of w-wolfs were already descending upon them running along side the vehicle grabbing men from the vehicle and tossing them out of it trying to run the vehicle off the road running it toward a ditch in the road. Ok im going to skip a few parts to where the vehicle is now stopped and all the men that were in the vehicle are now either on the ground or lined up beside it. Mind you the camera is still rolling through all of this.. and was knocked down during the capture of all the men in the vehicle the w-wolfs i would say show intelligence they pick up the camera and right it.. so that its still able to record their actions.. okay so now the w-wolfs have captured humans and continue their ritual but this time they ... ._. they use the humans in their ritual they kill all the members but one. They used a claw to make an incision then used a leaf to capture the blood that poured from the incision to use in the ritual.. then they tore the hearts out of the person and ate it. Ok skipping some more parts the one person left alive the alpha moved so he was standing infront of him and they made eye contact and held eye contact the person who lived said that during those moments images poured into his mind about how the w-wolfs came to be and he said he says like a pyramid and druid like people doing a ritual to try and put the spirit of the forest into a humans body and they had a ritual dagger and that the ritual worked but the human took on the form of a wolf. anyways the survivor of this account posted his evidence then was supposedly locked up in an insane asylum and died there drawing pictures on his food tray and walls. all evidence was supposedly wiped out by the Scottish government.

Another account that kind of ties into Egyptian stuff. ok Anubis guy with a wolf head and human body i heard of a story that says that a w-wolf was in Egypt attacking allot of people and the fer oh send his army to kill it and it managed to kill over half the army so the fer oh went and bowed to the w-wolf and talked to it begging it to leave his lands and people in peace showing the w-wolf respect. The story says that the w-wolf having been shown respect and worship made the fer oh w-wolf body guards. (could be a myth or fake story idk :D but i wanted to post it because hell there's not many story's on here to amuse me anymore and these ones amused me)

And now for an account of my own! i was out riding with my brother and boyfriend they were on horses and i rode a quad behind them we went on a dirt road that leads up to thousands of acres that's just mostly wild land i mean people live out there but most of the residence own like 20- 300 acres each and only like 2 of them have access to power poles xD anyways i p***ed my boyfriend off part way riding because he was new to riding horses and i got too close on the quad and his horse acted up so he got p***ed off and took off away from us heading back the way we came. My brother and i wanted to continue our ride further but then we got like idk a mile further then we worried about my boyfriend being new to riding and alone on the dirt road, so we turned back to see if we could find him. Anyways on our way up we heard someones dogs going off like really p***ed off dogs barking hardcore (just thot they were barking at us at the time so we ignored them) my brother has allot of odd experiences and iv had a few but nothing like his i guess xD you see i did not see the thing my brother saw but when he described it to me i told him we should pick up our pace and get out of there.. i read allot of these things and am curious so what he described to me sounded like a Bigfoot exp but he knows about bigfoots too and he acted strange about this sighting.. Okay so we are riding and my brother all of a sudden looks back behind us and the look on his face makes me thing a car is coming up behind us so i look back too i see nothing but he keeps looking back behind us like something is coming up behind us and hes sure of it. So i ask him what? why do you keep looking behind us like there's a car there? His reply was that he saw something move on 2 feet that was very furry and tall but slenderish that crossed the road behind us very fast that he almost did not see it. So i start laughing at him and i say bro you just described Bigfoot to me. (grin) But hes still very serious and says i don't know what i just saw... Im a hunter and i have seen allot of things in the woods he said but i have never seen anything like that, then he says it must be smart. So i ask why do you say that? His reply was, it must have been crouching there in the bushes by the road up there waiting for us to cross in front of it so it could cross behind us without us ever knowing it was there. So now im not laughing at him anymore and im looking down where he said it crossed trying to see if i see anything and im a little creeped out now because i can hear things snapping and leaves crunching near us now kind of like the creature was stalking us watching us now we even picked up our pace and raced back down the hill. when we got back to our place my boyfriend said that he had trouble with his horse in that same area, he said the horse spooked and took off and all of his effort to make the horse slow down its pace failed to the point where the horse was running sideways full speed break neck pace spooked. He also mentioned a feeling of being in danger that if he fell off his horse at this point in time he would prolly not be alive even if he lived through the fall that kind of feeling so he gave the horse his head and let the horse run as fast as it wanted to escape the feeling of being in danger. (but yea i never got to see what it looked like so i think it could have been Bigfoot or a w-wolf i thot Bigfoot because i read Bigfoot like to keep bears as pets? and the area is not known for bears but before we went up there some1 killed a bear in that area and i thot maybe an angry Bigfoot cuz its pet got killed :x

Edited by passion24, 08 May 2013 - 10:27 PM.

#1219    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,244 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

Anubis has a head of  jackal :tu:

#1220    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,985 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:26 AM

The New Richard Nixon, on 09 May 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

Anubis has a head of  jackal :tu:

Maybe she meant Wepwawet.

#1221    pinkchicken

pinkchicken

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

English is not my language so i'm sorry for misspelling...

I believe in physical change/shifting cause it's happen in my hometown from century ago, Idk about present time but it's happened to my great great grandfather. He didnt change to a wolf but a tiger. Almost all people from my ethnicity know about it especially elders. Tiger is our land symbols. I heard story from elders that to become shapeshifter the person have to do some fasting and meditation in cave or forest, and have a teacher that also shapeshifter. When he finish the meditation etc he will be able to change into tiger and have supernatural ability. when it comes a time for him to die he will dissapeared and become spirit with tiger form. my great great grandfather was one of them, my grandmother received massage that he died, but the messenger didnt tell her where the grave is. It because that his body change into tiger, so there's no body to burried. my great great grand father love gambling, one day he took my granny to some gambling arena and when the police came he took my granny, then dissapear from that place to be in other place. I once heard that tiger shapeshifting can choose one of his offspring to become his succesor. My great great grandfather was not the only one, my school friend grandfather and my neighbour ancestor was also tiger shapeshifter.
supernatural power in my country is something common, if you have supernatural power or ability they wont bring you to lab. When I was in highschool I saw my classmates flying and climb tower like monkey. In my country you can find a man that cut his hand and the blade didnt scratch him at all. eating glass without hurting his internal organ etc. It's all can be learned if you want. but it's not easy and you need a mentor because many people try to achieved spiritual power without mentor and most of them become crazy. so mentor is  a must. also there's side effect from having this supernatural power, most people that have that ability when the get older they start to released their supernatural power, because that power will make you suffer when your dying.

There so many thing I wanna say but Idk how to say it in english

#1222    pinkchicken

pinkchicken

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

Idk if its true or not but my aunty told me that my brother have been avoiding his highschool bestfriend, because he's a killer. he can kill from far without a gun or arrow or any equipment. he just use his supernatural ability. supernatural is common here. so I think there's possiblity for a man to change into wolf

#1223    pinkchicken

pinkchicken

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

There's also myth about a boy who live with his mother and a "DOG", one day the boy went with his DOG, he came home brought an animal heart for his mother. then his mother cook it, after they finished eating his mother asking him about the DOG, and the boy said that he killed it and the heart that they eat was the DOG heart. After heard her son explanation the mother become furius and say that the DOG was actually a human and his own father. So maybe the DOG was a ctually a wolf, and a shapeshifter...

#1224    nightmare_lines

nightmare_lines

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:47 AM

ive heard werewolves are powerful satanic "priests"  if you will. idk, kinda a hard pill to swallow all the way around. i heard this from a guy named "bill schnoebelen" apparently he was a former witch and high priest in the church of satan and a high level free mason and illuminati member. :huh: :rolleyes: search him on youtube if you're interested.

#1225    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,459 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:38 AM

nightmare_lines, on 14 May 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:

ive heard werewolves are powerful satanic "priests"  if you will. idk, kinda a hard pill to swallow all the way around. i heard this from a guy named "bill schnoebelen" apparently he was a former witch and high priest in the church of satan and a high level free mason and illuminati member. :huh: :rolleyes: search him on youtube if you're interested.

He's a charlatan. There are a lot of them, and they prey on gullible Fundamentalists. Mike Warnke might be the one to blame for Bill and others. Most of them follow his template, even though his claims are false.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#1226    nightmare_lines

nightmare_lines

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:17 AM

Lol  yea, im sure you have to be extremely gullible to BELIEVE that guy. Still interesting to listen to these peoples stories though, ya know, if you're bored or something, which is the main purpose of this entire site for me.

#1227    Ratte

Ratte

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

• The slippery are very crafty.

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:53 AM

Ohio seems to be a good place for gigantic dog sightings. I have one of my own. (Can't say werewolf, but it was a canine for sure)

Growing up, I lived on a farm. My friends and I would frequently walk along (not in them, but rather a field next to) a forest behind my house. One evening, as two others and I were taking a walk, we heard noises from the tree line and turned to look. Partially hidden by the trees was the biggest dog I'd ever seen! It was bigger than a St. Bernard. Had the face of a malamute and it appeared to be white. We backed away slowly until we could make a break for my house.

Probably not helpful, but I thought I'd share.

Posted Image

#1228    drakonis

drakonis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

well guys ive been attacked by something that fits the description of a lycan/werewolf and i was scratched and bit so i believe theres something out there i got the scars on my knee and on my neck from it and i dont know what has happened but all i know is that there are lycans out there because ive seen both on multiple occasions and the only ones ive been attacked by just bare with me here were lycans so there are stuff out there that we just havent found yet i cant post pictures because i dont have a camera or even a phone because i got military training to defend myself and i tyed the damn thing was way too strong ive taken down dogs and stuff like that and it wasnt a bare i know what bares look like and it was not a bare for one im color blind so my vision in the dark is way better then the average person anyways it attacked me and i get strange feelings im stronger faster then i was after it happened so i started doing research and its all led to this what ever everyone has described was a lycan so thats my conclusion as you guys there real and there mean and strong as hell now if you see one run as fast as you can dont try and fight because i got lucky and stabbed it in the back and got away so run and hide and hope it doesnt find you if you fight you will die

#1229    Dogofgod

Dogofgod

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:16 AM

I have been following werewolves and upright canines sightings for years, and so have checked this forum number of times. I can't hide that I'm disapointed to see how this topic has turned in a place for teens in their underworld/teenwolf/twilight fantaisies (circle the one you like the most)  to claim they're werewolves but can't prove it.

I'm european and I know my local lores about werewolves (in west Europe, it is a gift of the devil, at the opposite of in some eastern Europe countries where it is a gift of God to protect cultures from devils), as well as some Canadian and Native American ones. I personnally don't think these weird creatures people claim to see a lot these days in north america are people who have received a enchanted wolf fur belt from a horseman in dark or haven't prayed during seven consecutive easter days. But one things I really don't believe at all is when I read people telling stuffs they got from hollywood movies like "I have been bitten and now I'm stronger and I transform myself into a wolf creature every full moon". :rolleyes:

I would be more convinced by someone telling me "Oh God, I haven't been baptised and I didn't go to the church for easter day the seven last years. Now I "run the loupgarou" every night !" (Quebec's lore). At least, the sources are less obvious and easy to find than all these common references you see in most of werewolves movies. :P

Edited by Dogofgod, 24 June 2013 - 01:25 AM.

#1230    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,459 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:58 AM

Dog of God is an interesting name. Is it a reference to the legends and lore of the Christian werewolves who fight demons to protect people? You mentioned it (I thought) in your comment about eastern Europe. It's a cool story.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users