Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

help with explanations(no story,answers need)

Alster99

So im in my 20's now, but since a little kid i would nights of sleep and then screams come to me and it was not often at the second house we moved to, but it happened few times after at the third place we moved it was fine until the fourth place it got more strange.

I had been experiences the screams in my sleep more often and it was creepy, untilt hey started to call ot my name and whisper to me tihngs a few times when i was alone, then one day i was outside waiting for bus and someone called my name three, then after i sopped taking the bus for reason to me i walked so one day the voice came again and it was afull blown conversation.

Not long after the one voice disugied itself as my mother and wanted good for me, but i could tell the difference after this it i had seen

a shadow spider in my room.

onto this place now it changed becuase i started to see possible evnts more often which turned out to be true, until one day i ask for a guide

and a few days later 4 americans and one shadow person showed up in my dreams and showed me possible events which are coming true and after that i heard a scream in my sleep so i said to it speak to me so it did and it came as my dead uncle asked me how i am doing and and i told him i am fine and can take care of myself, then you felt it leave the room. the 5 called themselves gaurdain spirits/guides.

few years later the they show up and again and said we told your path to follow and that your a medium and to not summon the dead, then showed me again my future which is still accurate to what is shown to me what is this exactly because i don't know.

spirits guide was real becuase of the white room where they had the ability to control the light not me and suck to where they wanted to me to be. i had no control and it felt peaceful and releaxing in that room like it was not like dreams.

Edited by Alster99

it not sleep paralysis because i had cases befoore and could not move, these i could move after i woke it heard it even while awake so that out i picture trust i already considered it, it happened even when awake

it not schizophrenia because of what i have already pervents it by already proven factors

Edited by Alster99

it not sleep paralysis because i had cases befoore and could not move, these i could move after i woke it heard it even while awake so that out i picture trust i already considered it, it happened even when awake

it not schizophrenia because of what i have already pervents it by already proven factors

Sleep paralysis does not always mean being paralyzed.

I work retail, If you ever worked retail then you know about the weird work ours, high stress during the holidays and eating at odd hours.

My situation.

I awake up and see a man, monster, alien, giant fish, and a few times my father standing in the corner or at the door way. Those were mild cases, I would wake up, turn the light on, see them, and then I wake up and they were gone.

Other times, I worked roughly 12 to 16 hour shifts this one week. I worked 5 days like this. I vaguely remember but I got dressed, ran to the corner store, told the lady i needed milk, grabbed milk then tried to pay with my drivers license, the cashier helped me pay with my debt. The next day I awoke on the kitchen floor, cats laying next or ontop of me and the bathtube was filled with milk.

From fragments of my memory, I had a monster bathtub and the only way to kill it was fresh milk.

• Like 2

So im in my 20's now, but since a little kid i would nights of sleep and then screams come to me and it was not often at the second house we moved to, but it happened few times after at the third place we moved it was fine until the fourth place it got more strange.

I had been experiences the screams in my sleep more often and it was creepy, untilt hey started to call ot my name and whisper to me tihngs a few times when i was alone, then one day i was outside waiting for bus and someone called my name three, then after i sopped taking the bus for reason to me i walked so one day the voice came again and it was afull blown conversation.

Not long after the one voice disugied itself as my mother and wanted good for me, but i could tell the difference after this it i had seen

a shadow spider in my room.

onto this place now it changed becuase i started to see possible evnts more often which turned out to be true, until one day i ask for a guide

and a few days later 4 americans and one shadow person showed up in my dreams and showed me possible events which are coming true and after that i heard a scream in my sleep so i said to it speak to me so it did and it came as my dead uncle asked me how i am doing and and i told him i am fine and can take care of myself, then you felt it leave the room. the 5 called themselves gaurdain spirits/guides.

few years later the they show up and again and said we told your path to follow and that your a medium and to not summon the dead, then showed me again my future which is still accurate to what is shown to me what is this exactly because i don't know.

spirits guide was real becuase of the white room where they had the ability to control the light not me and suck to where they wanted to me to be. i had no control and it felt peaceful and releaxing in that room like it was not like dreams.

Hi

Well you are defiantly haveing some altered state issues here. Don't worry you are not alone ;) I don't see you asking for any help or anything, but a practice of control might eas up on the strangeness factor.

You should consider a sleep study and a good health check up to rule out other things. You may have an iron abodirption problem. Are you by any chance anemic?

Anyway I am here for you if I can be if any assistance. I do know my way around these things a bit. Take care.

What is it that you already have?

Have you tried to compare your experiences with those written about 'Dream Interpretations'

Then compare against your cultural norm for what such scenarios have been observed to mean?

Voices calling for me when I was a child was soon shown to be pranksters in 'Shadow' realms having a bit of fun but father figures in my cultural base were representations of Protector guides.

What are guides?

Most cultures state that only 3 are allocated to each individual and the remainders are referred to as 'Helpers'.

They all have one aim, one job and that's to direct your attention back to your self and therefore to your method of interpretation.

Such entities are often of disparate time lines and do not know your current language, hence the symbolism's analogous to your current situation.

The trick is to stop thinking and use only 'Feelings' to make those interpretations, that is; use Empathy.

The level of Unexplained Phenomena is equal to your current abilities, whether you realize them or not.

The greater your potential, the more 'Far out' your experiences will be, in other words, if you are highly evolved in your understanding and conceptualization of Possibilities then your dreams will reflect that in the content and context you experience.

Consequently, your 'Real World' experiences would be showing you what you can actually do NOW!

Self realization is the aim, Wake Up is the call, will you respond to your inner promptings or will you put it off for another lifetime?

• 1 month later...

I just recently got back to this forum and here more. It was about 9-7 years back i had dreams of if a irish fancy canary always following me in my dreams for a part time and then one day one those people showed up then told me this bird was a part of me and then he said the bird will be be born,but i will not be thier when it is, but will come one day few years later after it born. Now it here and like he said and he told me they don't like to be forced on hands or to do stuff and it true(i knew nothing sobut birds until now). I liked the last guy comment and i have done dream guides they don't make sense to it.The thing that pervents the one thing is that i think normally compared to most think. I don''t think it a altered state either. My perecption is really good to for the most part. I have responded to it and realized so far it working out well. I have mild autism/ADHD with a few other things along the way not 100% sure on the rest. Forgot too add that my grandmother got a stroke in the one and got diemenia in the hospital and where i stayed was acurate while visting just a few parts i knew it was gonna but semi forgot and could have stopped it :(

Edited by Alster99

I think you may be having a case of the Barnum effect.

Where you remember the times you've been right but not the times you've been mistaken.

However,

If you are though, having feelings that something is possibly going to happen, then voicing your concern with logical reasoning as to why you think these things, could be helpful to people in your life.

The problem is though, your admitted ADHD/Autism means that your perception really isn't all that good.

And it should be pointed out that having those don't disqualify you from having Schizophrenia, and in fact, genetically all those 3 look similar.

I think, perhaps the best route is talking to a therapist would be a good option.

I am curious, is English your first language?

yes kinda got stuck between french Canadian/English Canadian language at a young age and something screwed it up that cased me to lose more on writing terms. The Barnum effect possible, but i don't know i haven't considered it yet. Even from a guy who considered my perception he said that i have it and it their, but i have to learn how to use it more for that certain area it good compared to the rest of my perception. The Barnum thing doesn't explain the accuracy to pin years ahead of my life. If it was that afect how could it tell me i get a bird is most puzzling

Edited by Alster99

the bird story i'm not entirely sure i understand.

could you try telling it again, in french if need be, I can read french fairly well if that helps you to be more cohesive in your story

Your able to speak in your dreams what your having is called spiritual lucid dreaming the spirit guides / angels won't harm you.. The screaming is probably just down to your own self.. How often does these dreams occurr. I have had this in dreams but never had a convo..

the bird story i'm not entirely sure i understand.

could you try telling it again, in french if need be, I can read french fairly well if that helps you to be more cohesive in your story

It goes up to 50 years or more so it kinda hard to do so yeah..........

Edited by Alster99

Your able to speak in your dreams what your having is called spiritual lucid dreaming the spirit guides / angels won't harm you.. The screaming is probably just down to your own self.. How often does these dreams occurr. I have had this in dreams but never had a convo..

they like to be called gaurdain spirits in mine and they do talk back and answer that went toward others future's that turn out to be true so far

It goes up to 50 years or more so it kinda hard to do

Ok so in this situation, you had a vision of owning a bird, then 50 years later, you owned one, is this correct?

• Like 1

actually it different then that it given in ways to knowledge that requires one to see it to know what it is. They bring different results in the end because they humans can make their own ways so they compare the different events to happen because it like a tree with many branches so it can be change between those multiple possible situations that can and i choose what ones happens and some only have one way so it really a puzzle. Argument Mercenary it more stranger then that, but i can't say because they are personal then that. It not psychological because that doesn't give people knowledge of it happening I should know :). I don't know if it the brain that can do it or is it the soul human have that create which makes it that possible too. But i don't know the answer to that so here one last story. A girl a met in school one day had a dream about her and entering a room of people, but i knew room and never so I thought i would use one day while in dream state or whatever. Later on that exact some conversation happened,but i created no relationship so it changed to be that everyone in that dream was in the room and everything was accurate to who was in the room so it and similar conversation, but changed so that something to ponder on. That happened with everyone that had a possible relationship so i know that it something strange that all. (Im not stalker those for this)

Alright, man i'm sorry I'd like to help you out, but I can't make heads or tails of what you're saying.

Good luck, hopefully someone with better syntax skills than me comes along.

you have to see it to know because i can't explain it at all it even confuses me really and my head go through a maze when i write

Edited by Alster99

have we had an eval to determine if we are having wiring problems