Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Hook Haunting

stevemagegod

Will the School be Haunted now by all the people/children Murdered there now? I mean as awful as that Massacre was if anything i have learned in the Paranormal especially when it comes to Spirits/Ghosts that when a event as awful as that shooting occurred that is the perfect formula for a Haunting to happen. I realize they aren't letting any one back into the school at the moment due to letting the stigma attached to it die down a bit. But when they finally due start letting people go back i wonder if there will be reports of unexplained happenings in the building if they dont abandon the building all together.

Edited by stevemagegod

I predict they will tear down the school and replace it with something beautiful for the community.

There will be joy and courage and real, honorable and positive remembrance of lives lived not lost.

• Like 3

The school will likely be demolished and a memorial put there. They already moved the children to a vacant school. So it seems that bit is already done.

Im not sure though. Most of the school shooting schools are still used including the one in my town. Columbine is as well but I believe it went through remodeling

But if hauntings will occur, will pulling the building down stop it? It has not stopped hauntings when buildings have been built on old burial sites or places were a tragedy has occured in the past?

• Like 1

we like to say they went to heaven and are little angels now watching over us. Itleast thats what us parents have been telling our kids so I believe if there is a place for these special pearls to go enough prayers and blessings have been sent to ensure they got there safely.

• Like 1

the kids did not know what where was happening AND WHERE THEY WERE SENT TO - there they will be hauntings that need explanations !