Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

• Please log in to reply
2813 replies to this topic

#376    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,864 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:11 PM

Yes, the complete absence of pictures contribute mightily to the mystery and inconsistencies in the story.  More and more the story appears to be somehow coming from a rather confused script.

#377    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,928 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:02 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 08 February 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

I've seen very little picture-wise.  I want to see crime scene photos.

For one, I can't see how releasing pictures of massacred children would satisfy any normal thinking person. You, me and the next person reading this are not crime scene experts.

For two, it wouldn't sate the questions that disbelievers (can I use that term?) have. They'd still claim 'coverup'.

For three, there's more proof that those children died than that they didn't.

People claim questions and inconsistencies as 'proof'. Questions and inconsistencies are common in the early hours of any event. I've had questions about this event as well, and I've looked at and explored every source since then.

The 'disbelievers' ignore the recent extant evidence and just seem to sit around and pat anyone on the back that agrees with them.

No, this was a sad low water mark in human history. That's the fact of the matter. The ultimate cause of it is still open to debate. Unfortunately, many here have already decided.

#378    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,864 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

LG

Not pictures of dead children, no.

Pictures of the shooter entering the school.  Broken windows or doors?  Video footage from one of the many cameras that are standard fare at modern schools?  Pictures of the dead shooter with his guns in his cold dead hands?  Pictures of the scene of the crime, absent bodies but with bullet holes and all the other mayhem brought by hundreds of rounds fired in classrooms?

#379    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

Sick ,SO SICK ! Ever wonder why we need to get these Idiots off the street`s and the Guns out of there hands ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#380    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

were back on this again. We discussed lack of photographic evidence of an AR-15 being used 15 pages ago. You guys are calling people sick agaain for the same reasons you did then. Your the sickos for thinking thats whats being said here.

#381    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,257 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

When young men take it into their head to go out and kill a few people, it's usually mentioned in the reports after the event that they were very keen on, and spent a lot of time playing, violent video games. So I was wondering, has there ever been a case when it is specifically mentioned that the perpetrator did not do that?

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#382    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

It would be better to ask how many kids have not played violent video games before asking how many of these kids had engaged in the activity. It would be called a ratio or some other mathematical equation. But Id say 99% of the shooters engaged in video gaming at some level but we dont know certainly what games they were playing as the public.

#383    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,293 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

View Postthe dalek killer, on 28 January 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

mystery solved

Whether this guy is right or not, he sure seems angry and very prone to name-calling. I get the impression that he thinks anyone who doesn't agree with him is an idiot. Also, he associates CTer's with right-wingers near the end of the video...I wonder where he gets that from? I find myself disliking him immensely because he draws conclusions from tenuous data, imo, just as he accuses the CTer's of doing.

Posted Image

#384    Leftcoastgal

Leftcoastgal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

• "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" H.S. Thompson
    Avatar: The Comet Kid by Bob Sacha

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:37 AM

Notoverated... I was fence-sitting 2.  Til' it clicked hard & nearly made me sick 2 stomach.  Note in video, the State of CT Emergency Services documents, those outlining  'drill procedures' & detailing itinerary for drills...it reiterates a few times "participants must check-in".  Now go back & view Gene Rosen interview ON THE STREET ON DAY OF SHOOTING, at the Firehouse, take a look @ the traffic sign behind him, blinking... what it says is "EVERYONE MUST CHECK-IN"  I've never seen this on any disaster site, or crime scene you see on the news or in photos, or in life if you're unfortunate enough 2 pass an accident or disaster on your way home,  have you?  Anyone?  if I'm mistaken I'd prefer to be corrected than to assume incorrectly. I live in California, perhaps other states use the signs  for other than warnings & road conditions etc.

The only question @ this point is if souls, including little ones, were sacraficed, or transplanted like witness protection prgrms do.  Either way, deeply frightening.  Reconsidering gun ownership.  Thanks for posting the clip & thanks to all  who've added food for thought.

notoverated:
i have to say, this one has me a little on the fence.

Edited by Leftcoastgal, 16 February 2013 - 01:38 AM.

#385    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:54 AM

Regarding Sandy Hook:

I can understand as to why there are different aspects of society that feel passionate about this tragedy becoming a conspiracy. Yes I say it is a tragedy because I find it quite sad that someone or some group/body would even conspire to create something like this up..if that is actually what happened. Isn't the thought alone enough to warrant some reflection on how society has become overall? Personally I find -that- aspect of it quite scary.
What is even more mind-boggling to me is that there are questions being raised as to the fact or lack there of that children were actually killed. This is nothing but manipulation by tugging on heart strings and attacking the weakest part of our society and that is our children. To me, this is on the same level as using children as shields during war. Personally at this point when there are so many questions as to is it being a conspiracy or is it not a conspiracy is just not the issue... it's the audacity of the whole thing.

If this is a 'conspiracy': Then whoever or whatever has a far more greater agenda than -just- gun control.
If this is not a  'conspiracy':  Then it should -just- be accepted as such and let those poor families and community heal without the prying eyes of juvenescent theorists.

Kind Regards.

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#386    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 338 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:58 AM

Either way I think abusing those involved is disgusting at least at this point, but am rather curious about FEMA yeah they were doing a prac run, but the doco also stated it is to gauge the community and the other childrens response, maybe the half did it planned it hide all the "dead" children do whatever because the gov can abduct pretty much whoever they want now with no cause (the last bit kinda curves in a different direction but ill keep to the basics), anyways maybe it's a city wide study on the effects if something mass bad was to happen to children & those who are involved are loving the kickbacks from the looks of it, but why would gov want to introduce horrid violence to chidren which from most psychologists view is the pathway to very violent people.
Training exercise to eliminate concious right and wrong and test the effects? It's only a small town to monitor.

I feel sad for any people if they lost their children, it would be absolutely horrible to ever experiance something like that.

Watching that clip has made me curious whether to watch over the FEMA course site for further incidents.

Edited by chopmo, 16 February 2013 - 06:00 AM.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#387    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,864 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

View PostLeftcoastgal, on 16 February 2013 - 01:37 AM, said:

Notoverated... I was fence-sitting 2.  Til' it clicked hard & nearly made me sick 2 stomach.  Note in video, the State of CT Emergency Services documents, those outlining  'drill procedures' & detailing itinerary for drills...it reiterates a few times "participants must check-in".  Now go back & view Gene Rosen interview ON THE STREET ON DAY OF SHOOTING, at the Firehouse, take a look @ the traffic sign behind him, blinking... what it says is "EVERYONE MUST CHECK-IN"  I've never seen this on any disaster site, or crime scene you see on the news or in photos, or in life if you're unfortunate enough 2 pass an accident or disaster on your way home,  have you?  Anyone?  if I'm mistaken I'd prefer to be corrected than to assume incorrectly. I live in California, perhaps other states use the signs  for other than warnings & road conditions etc.

The only question @ this point is if souls, including little ones, were sacraficed, or transplanted like witness protection prgrms do.  Either way, deeply frightening.  Reconsidering gun ownership.  Thanks for posting the clip & thanks to all  who've added food for thought.

notoverated:
i have to say, this one has me a little on the fence.

Thanks very much for that input.  It seems that everybody did check in, eh?

Assuming that indeed it was a training exercise and a hoax, the only comfort I take is that there is at least a good chance that nobody actually died that day.

Everybody was fooled, and the government is quite good at that part, but hopefully nobody actually died.

If it IS a hoax, it seems the only possible agenda is the advancement of anti-gun agenda.

#388    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 3,928 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:49 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 February 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

If it IS a hoax, it seems the only possible agenda is the advancement of anti-gun agenda.

'IF' it is a hoax... is the way I would have put it. But maybe that's just me? :) I'd be glad if it was a hoax and all those kids were still alive and well. But no, there's enough evidence in my belief that those children and care-givers were ruthlessly slaughtered.

It's hard to imagine the unimaginable.

#389    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,151 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:52 AM

Huh. Well...

#390    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,864 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 17 February 2013 - 01:49 AM, said:

'IF' it is a hoax... is the way I would have put it. But maybe that's just me? :) I'd be glad if it was a hoax and all those kids were still alive and well. But no, there's enough evidence in my belief that those children and care-givers were ruthlessly slaughtered.

It's hard to imagine the unimaginable.

Is it really true that something is unimaginable?

Drama and fiction have presented us over the ages with some situations and hypotheticals that only the artist can imagine.  The audience might not be able to imagine it, but the artist did.

I am one cynical b******, but even I had not imagined what happened at Abu Ghraib.  A US servicewoman with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth, have fun and games with naked prisoners.  I would never have imagined that in 100 years, but as we all have known for years, truth is stranger than fiction.  :innocent:

As these days go on, I'm feeling better living my own little dream--it was but a training exercise and hoax, and nobody actually died.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users