Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

setup

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    MoonBaby

MoonBaby

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 316 posts

• Ignorance I can handle, stupidity I can't.

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:09 PM

View Postdigitalartist, on 19 May 2010 - 04:58 PM, said:

Maybe it's a reference to bride's or Islamic veils

Ha! I don't know... I haven't really looked into any 2012 stuff... I just remember typing 2012 into a search bar a couple of years ago and the only thing that popped up that wasn't for sale was this short, simple web page that said something about 2012 being not a year that the world ends but rather a year that the veil between the spiritual and physical was dropped... whatever the crap that's supposed to mean. I stopped looking after that because, as I said, everything else that came up pertaining to 2012 was just propaganda for sale.

:no:

Edited by MoonBaby, 20 May 2010 - 06:09 PM.

"This concept of 'wub' confuses and infuriates us!"
~Futurama <---- the aliens

#17    maca02

maca02

A Bear Of Very Little Brain

• 2,241 posts

• ALL HAIL THE ALE

"There is no truth. There is only perception.
    Gustave Flaubert

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:43 AM

Arrrggghhhhhh !!! 2012 DOOM DOOM , well for the the UK taxpayers, welcome to the london 2012 olympic games  :innocent:  :devil:

Edited by maca 01, 01 August 2010 - 02:44 AM.

ALL HAIL THE ALE

#18    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 12,927 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:37 AM

2012......i will be 2 years older......And still in debt , probably looking for work , and wishing for retirement.......

Please let it be true....... Posted Image

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#19    stereologist

stereologist

Alien Abducter

• 5,150 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:45 AM

The rabbits hole may or may not refer to someone from Austin Texas that calls themselves Lucus. Lucus is a hoaxer. He has piled together a pile of unconnected junk and denies apophenia. His claims are politely called partial representations. I think they are lies. The owners of the website tried to make cash off of his crap and there was a tussle as the website went up and down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users