Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another "Evil Dead" on the way

Slater

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JennRose

• BurnSide

• ChrisC098

• Shakezulah

hmm... I saw the third movie some days ago... I did not like the end!

this makes me worried, as i'm a huge fan of bruce campbell and sam raimi. the original is quite bad, but the other two are friggin awesome. which end did you see bpe?

my friend told me about it today. its a shame that its only a remake of the first one, and not another sequel, but i still cant wait to see it, especially considering Bruce Campbell is my fav actor and Army of Darkness is my fav movie of all time. but 1 and 2 are also really great movies. but what i wanna know is that since the new one is a remake of the first, how is Bruce going to play a teenager when hes in his 40's? im sure they will work the story line out tho.

Sadly Bruce Campbell hasn't even been mentioned to star in it, nor is Sam Raimi directing. They are just producers as far as any news source has stated so far.

I hope Campbell gets a role of some sort. He MADE Ash, the movie needs him in it somehow.

this makes me worried, as i'm a huge fan of bruce campbell and sam raimi. the original is quite bad, but the other two are friggin awesome. which end did you see bpe?

366291[/snapback]

More ends? I think i heard that there were good and bad ones... I saw when he took one drop more and sleept too long and came to the future... Where there was no life... at all! That have to be the bad one... sad.gif

This is old news.

The third movie was terrible, ugh, but the first and second are literally legends in the movie world. If Rami and Campbell went back to the roots with this, it would be fantastic. But if they indeed don't even have a part, well this is doomed to failure from the start.

Oh geez, I LOVED Army of Darkness. grin2.gif You can really see the places in it where Peter Jackson was inspired for some of the battles scenes in the Two Towers.

I thought the same thing when I saw it!

OH, man I loved "Army of Darkness" (depending on which ending you see). I thought it was hysterical, right up there with the remake of "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" and "Amazon Women on the Moon". Classics! grin2.gif

Bruce Campbell IS going to be Ash in the new one. no one else could play him. besides, it says it on the internet that hes going to star in it, produce it, and i think even direct it. i hope Raimi has something to do with it. im pretty sure he will.

Well, the only confirmation so far is that Sam Raimi's company will be producing the film (Bruce Campbell is also a producer for this company). Sam's said to definately NOT be directing it (he's going to be busy on Spidey 3) and Bruce Campbell hasn't been set to do anything at all with it (unless you count being part of the producers). (source: Variety news, chud.com)

All indications point toward a new Boomstick wielder, but hopefully Bruce will at least make an appearance! thumbsup.gif

majority of people i've ever seen talk about loved the second and third. anybody in their right mind didn't like the first. it wasn't good. campbell, raimi, everybody involved, they hate that movie. it's just not good. heheheh i don't even care, i've seen worse, i thought it wasn't too bad.

i cant wait for the new one. a long time ago g4tv did an interview with him about the new movie. he didnt say a lot, but he did reveal that the movie was already in the process of being edited. or something like that. i might have misunderstood.

majority of people i've ever seen talk about loved the second and third. anybody in their right mind didn't like the first. it wasn't good. campbell, raimi, everybody involved, they hate that movie. it's just not good. heheheh i don't even care, i've seen worse, i thought it wasn't too bad.

368796[/snapback]

The second movie is not a sequel, it's a remake of the first movie AND a sequel to it as well. The first part of the second movie is just explaining the events ofthe first evil dead up to the point Ash gets possesed, and then continues as it's own story. The first one was good i thought, but the way they did it in the second one was better. Him alone with his girlfriend just was better than him and a bunch of friends, yanno?

Anyway, loved the second, thought the first was good, hated completely the third.

The third was all slapstick humor and it was almost a childish cartoon compared to Dead By Dawn.

As i said, I thought the original was good. IT's Army of Darkness i think is stupid.

i never said i didn't like the original and i never said the second movie was a sequel. according to raimi and campbell, it's a sequel, but i know they're lying.