Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Illusionist levitates from roof of London bus

dynamo london bus levitates illusionist double-decker bus

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,384 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:25 PM

He has stunned audiences with jaw-dropping stunts that defy logic and can make the most skeptical cynic believe in magic.

But in an daring new act, Bradford-born Illusionist Dynamo today took his impressive skills to even greater heights.

The 30-year-old entertainer took in London's sights by levitating beside the roof of a 15ft double-decker bus.

http://www.dailymail...London-bus.html

Posted Image

#2    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 9,880 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:52 PM

Obviously it's a trick, but I can't work out how he's doing it.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#3    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,682 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:56 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 24 June 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

Obviously it's a trick, but I can't work out how he's doing it.
judging by the stiffness of his arm as seen in the footage, my money is on a pole running up a disguise along his arm onto a harness on his back.

#4    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 9,880 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:06 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 24 June 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

judging by the stiffness of his arm as seen in the footage, my money is on a pole running up a disguise along his arm onto a harness on his back.

That's possible. I would like to see what happened in the beginning ...... a film of him levitating up off the ground and resting his hand on the bus would be good. Also one of him floating back to earth, lol!

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#5    Walter White

Walter White

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Location:United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

• "He will regret it but once, and that will be continuously." - J.E.B. Stuart

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:18 AM

My curiosity plus the internet ruined the illusion within minutes, modern life is rubbish!

I loved this stuff when I was a kid.

"I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than the dissolution of the Union.  It would be an accumulation of all the evils we complain of, and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for it's preservation." - General Robert E. Lee

"I think I understand what military fame is; to be killed on the field of battle and have your name misspelled in the newspapers." - Major General William Tecumseh Sherman

#6    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 9,880 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:00 PM

http://www.dailymail...-bus-trick.html

There ya go! This link shows how it's done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users