Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

What species is this and why isin't thereinfo

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#46    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 27 November 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

Now he has told us about it, he really should.

I'm not sure they make left-handed cameras though.  Or if lefties are even allowed to own one.  Not sure of the laws there.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#47    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,476 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 27 November 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

not left handed but im an O neg, every neg i know has had experiences
Have you been visited by ET`s? if so, thats not fair because I haven`t yet I fall into their "wish list" category.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#48    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 27 November 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

Have you been visited by ET`s? if so, thats not fair because I haven`t yet I fall into their "wish list" category.
i think its cus your secretly ambidextrous and they dont know what to think lol

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#49    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

how old are you? and yeah you probably will. where do you live and do you chronically stay up all night?

#50    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:00 PM

and as i said in the begining of the thread iv seen it twice. a year later i was with 2 friend at a school and i kinda ****ed around with a prayer to yahweh and it poped up in front of me well my 2 friends were laying on the ground looking at the meteor shower ( that was our intention) i saw some video on youtube where this guy summons a ufo with a prayer so i tried it but i said it wrong i said i am yehwah make your presence known to us. And then2-3 min later this thing that was sort of low to the ground like an animal but was formless and shifting and see thru. I saw it walk from out of no where but it was so dark dark on the feild i couldnt tell if it was purpossly making its imagine appear blurry or if i just couldnt see well enough then and as it walk i told my friends guys... don't freak out... look. and they both were instantly on their feet backing away muttering the words cougar and huge wild animal/ and i was trying to tell them it wasint an animal. I felt that familiar feeling of extreme dread but this time it wasint forign and i could move my limbs. i walked towards my friends and said GUYS come back and then they ran. I looked back at the creature that was shimmering a gasoline colour walking towards the fensed play ground into a shadow that was cast by a distant street light peaking a hill/ i saw it disappear into there and it didint come back out/ i ran and catched up to my friends and my friend sandrine who is a girl didint wanna go back/ kyle my other friend was inclined to return after we walked her home. so we did so, we went back and get got a blanket and food cus it was kinda cold on the ground. We sat out there and i said the prayer again and i heard a a charge a Zzzzzzzt sound and kyles face went O.O then i said it again and a few moments later we heard it again... coming from a different direction in the feild. Around that time it was 3:30 am. and my friend had said well its gone now. that was really cool dude but i gotta go home to sleep.

#51    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,476 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 27 November 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

I'm not sure they make left-handed cameras though.  Or if lefties are even allowed to own one.  Not sure of the laws there.
We can use the same cameras as right handed people. Talking about photos, here is one I took recently of an extremely rare bird, i do believe i am the only one who managed to get a picture of it.
Posted Image

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#52    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,527 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

tell me more about why u said i am yahweh, why do you think it came?

#53    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

the feathers are exquisit. im rather fond of the plumage. nice shot.

#54    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

at the time the mindset i had was that the universal embodyment that is consciousness is god and that every soul potencially has the ability to bond body and soul
I saw myself as yahweh because my time right now is that of learning and expanding boundaries. At some point i will be more connected to the energy that bonds all indefinably
And i will be like them. I saw myself as a fragment of this god and so that am i.

Edited by CrypticSouthpaw, 27 November 2012 - 11:12 PM.

#55    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

it could of appeared because it felt insulted or for a number of reasons. i have no idea.

#56    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

all i know is i have shown them to a handful of people and a lot of people in my town believe us. Iv talked about this with other friends who live downtown and they say they have seen the cats. I have even been to a party once. I heard someone stop the whole crowd and tell them an experience they had living on the rez. they were in a tree fort and they saw the black dog. it got up on 2 legs and leap and bounded with speed. I then chillingly told them my experience with my other friends present at the part 2 of which had experienced the creature with me. and everyone almost **** their pants.

#57    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,527 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

have you ever read any of the book of enoch? the fallen angels are cut off from god and out of desperation asks a human to pray for them. maybe out of desperation they checked out if you were crying wolf lol

#58    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

They communicate with feelings

Oh great. Now we've got emo aliens.

#59    CrypticSouthpaw

CrypticSouthpaw

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

from all the experiences iv heard and recalled from the area no one has ever been hurt. As far as i understand they are testing people? Showing up at will to unexpecting victims and watching if they fight or flight or something else? Im extremely sensitive to electronics and frequencies. I might have tentennus im not sure. I hear a frequency in my head. but if i focus on something else it goes away. I sleep with a fan on and have been my whole life because in absolute silence i hear a ringing in my head. The weird thing is if i focus on it the frequency changes. and if i focus on a different freqency its almost as if the freqency in my head changes. iv sat there sometimes when im bored and practiced switching freqencies to see how high and low i can make it. i can make the freqency pulse or make it a constant sound.

Edited by CrypticSouthpaw, 27 November 2012 - 11:31 PM.

#60    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• 1,527 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

lol i hear that high pitched noise as well and also can focus to get rid of it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users