Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Australian Ghost Ship Baffles Police

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• News Writer
  • 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 15 January 2003 - 10:37 AM

Authorities have found no plausible explanation for the mysterious disappearance of the crew of a Taiwanese boat found adrift off the Western Australian coast with tonnes of rotten fish aboard.

The Taiwanese-registered High Aim 6 was towed to a quarantine bay off Broome last Friday after the navy boarded the abandoned fishing boat on January 9 when it was spotted north of Rowley Shoals.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: The Age                                                

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 15 January 2003 - 01:18 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the sea is the perfect place for aliens to abduct people - no witnesses, an isolated location from which the people cannot escape readily...

Plus, why do I get images of 'Deep Rising' in my head...?

blink.gif

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#3    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 16 January 2003 - 07:48 AM

Hmmmm . Very Interesting LB . Did you happen to notice there was a U.F.O. reported and photographed in New zealand on the same day  the boat was brought into shore   huh.gif                                                

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users