Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New

chihuawha06

Uhh yeah so I normally dont introduce myself on these things but what the heck? I am a "transfer" from cryptozoology.com. Guess I deciced to broaden my crypto perspective. You guys seem alot more laid back and not as scientific. Its nice cuz you all are not so uptight and snobbish about your beliefs. Or so its my understanging after reading your forems. Crap I hope that does leak. Anyhoo I will prob be a silent member but at least you will know I am here.

Later...chihuawha

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord_Kazius

• warden

• chihuawha06

• Deimos

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

grin2.gif Just remember not to talk about:

1: Sex

2: Religion

3: Politics

And you will do fine! thumbsup.gif

Welcome! I'm new here as well! I've not even been a member here for a day and I already love it, so I'm sure you will too. grin2.gif

well, I'm definitly not new to UM, but I see we have 2 new people. Welcome Rikku and chihuawha06. Actually, Cryptozoology.com was my first choice, but I couldn't figure out how to join. anyway, it's nie to see new faces as always, welcome both of you thumbsup.gif

You like cryptids huh? Me too...I have a cool picture of a trouser snake if you'd like to see grin2.gif

KIDDING!!!

Welcome to the boards thumbsup.gif

chihuawha06 PM'd me earlier...

25 and acting like your 12...tisk tisk

Sheesh, it was a deliberately lame joke...y'know, an ice breaker? Relax.

Btw, I'm 23. Maybe when you're old enough you'll develop a sense of humor of your own.

Welcome! I'm new here as well! I've not even been a member here for a day and I already love it, so I'm sure you will too.  grin2.gif

451429[/snapback]

Welcome,hope ya like it here cool.gif

Btw,you're doin good in knowing what section to start in,the crypto section is the best grin2.gif

Welcome to our 2 noobies, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

You'll soon get use to Mad Manfred's sense of humour.

Trouser snake tongue.gif that's been going around since I was a kid. yes.gif

monster hunter did you used to go into cypto chat?

451454[/snapback]

no, I never posted on Cryptozoology.com. I registered, but it never let me sign in, and it never gave me the confirmation e-mail. oh well. I like the cryptid boardshere better, although I do like crpytozoology.com's sightinh section

welcome hope you enjoy it here, it sounds like you had a bad time at that other place i ahve been here a couple of weeks and it is good gd luck Sanidia

thumbsup.gif

Uhh yeah so I normally dont introduce myself on these things but what the heck?  I am a "transfer" from cryptozoology.com.  Guess I deciced to broaden my crypto perspective.  You guys seem alot more laid back and not as scientific.  Its nice cuz you all are not so uptight and snobbish about your beliefs.  Or so its my understanging after reading your forems.  Crap I hope that does leak.  Anyhoo I will prob be a silent member but at least you will know I am here. 

Later...chihuawha

451409[/snapback]

You got it right about the snobery,crypto would not let me join...i wonder why....

As you have said it is more laid back here but we do still take things very seriously

Hope to hear a lot from you soon

Welcome! I'm new here as well! I've not even been a member here for a day and I already love it, so I'm sure you will too.  grin2.gif

451429[/snapback]

Welcom RIKKU you will love it here rofl.gif

Get posting thumbsup.gif

You like cryptids huh? Me too...I have a cool picture of a trouser snake if you'd like to see  grin2.gif

KIDDING!!!

Welcome to the boards  thumbsup.gif

451496[/snapback]

Trouser snake my ass......your n-ts probarly havent droped yet tongue.gif

chihuawha06 PM'd me earlier...

25 and acting like your 12...tisk tisk

Sheesh, it was a deliberately lame joke...y'know, an ice breaker? Relax.

Btw, I'm 23. Maybe when you're old enough you'll develop a sense of humor of your own.

451582[/snapback]

Wow he actually sent that PM to you? Sheesh some people need to lighten up, especially if you're posting in this forum.

Guess I deciced to broaden my crypto perspective.  You guys seem alot more laid back and not as scientific.  Its nice cuz you all are not so uptight and snobbish about your beliefs.

I'm afraid we are quite scientific here (some more than others though) and though we are laifd back, that doesn't mean we'll believe any old things people tell us, and if we don't agree we will say so, and provide evidence (scientific or not) where we can. So don't expect too much of an easy ride if you don't like that sort of thing. Oh, and welcome. tongue.gif

Edited by Richdog

Haven't been on my favorite site for a while...Anyways, how is everyone! and welcome to the board...Just remember...This is our site and now your part of it, just follow the rules...

Sorry if I have offened or got on any ones nerves with the whole evolution thing. I have always been led to believe that the science of cryptozoology and the therories of evolution go hand in hand. Didnt relieze it was such a sensitive subject. Bad history of dealing with it?

But now I know better then to bring that up......it may be hard but I will try. And ignore my comment about lack of muturity.....I can be up tight when it comes to jokes like that but I will try to loosen up.

Hope you guys give me a sencond chances. Ill behave innocent.gif I promise

grin2.gif  Just remember not to talk about:

And you will do fine! thumbsup.gif

451415[/snapback]

lol, omg.... so true! laugh.gif lol

Want a cookie? No one cares.

cookies? w00t.gif cookies are good... can i have a cookie? thumbsup.gif

i want a cookie...

and about everyone being laid back...NOT TRUE...just try starting a post stating you hear voices and EVERYBODY THINKS UR CRAZY lol...

actually it is pretty relaxed in here...

Just remember not to talk about:

And you will do fine!

wheres the fun in that?... (dont listen to them...theyr crazy)... religion comes up ALLOT in these forums...

yes but you get yelled at when you discuss religion.... and then they get all christian ninja on your a**.....