Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2012: Election of the Anti-Christ?

WhiteyAus

Now there has been some doomsday theories about the stars and earth falling apart and all that. I just heard another theory, this has come through watching a documentary by enigmatv.com called the illuminati 2 - the antichrist conspiracy.

This explains the secret societies controlling the world through brainwashing powerful figures and the knights templar actually being demon worshipping cultists of the cabal. ( Recommend it btw, some of it seems a bit iffy though)

Anyway, the antichrist has been foreseen as coming through to very powerful place and the U.S election is going to be in november in 2012, pretty close the december 2012. Could the antichrist be elected as the U.S President and take on pretty much the most powerful position on earth and have the power to destroy the world. The secret society of the masons are pretty heavily considered in the nostradamus 2012 theories about there perspective of the mason creations and stuff, well they go hand in hand with the illuminati which apparently have more power than perceived on the surface.

It has about the same credibility as the other 2012 theories, but actually the first one ive heard which is somewhat realistic. Its more realistic that the world is destroyed from a nuclear cataclysm than a super galactic wave of energy, solar winds or global warming.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marby

• OldTimeRadio

• Uranium Bomb

• Delovely5150

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No offense. I just see nothing realistic about this. It's just as credible as the other theories because like the other theories, it is not credible at all.

Yep, yet another ridiculous hearsay. e9528.gif

So what point do you convey?

Thanks

B???

I presume we're talking about Palin here.

:-/

Now there has been some doomsday theories about the stars and earth falling apart and all that. I just heard another theory, this has come through watching a documentary by enigmatv.com called the illuminati 2 - the antichrist conspiracy.

This explains the secret societies controlling the world through brainwashing powerful figures and the knights templar actually being demon worshipping cultists of the cabal. ( Recommend it btw, some of it seems a bit iffy though)

Anyway, the antichrist has been foreseen as coming through to very powerful place and the U.S election is going to be in november in 2012, pretty close the december 2012. Could the antichrist be elected as the U.S President and take on pretty much the most powerful position on earth and have the power to destroy the world. The secret society of the masons are pretty heavily considered in the nostradamus 2012 theories about there perspective of the mason creations and stuff, well they go hand in hand with the illuminati which apparently have more power than perceived on the surface.

It has about the same credibility as the other 2012 theories, but actually the first one ive heard which is somewhat realistic. Its more realistic that the world is destroyed from a nuclear cataclysm than a super galactic wave of energy, solar winds or global warming.

2012 CERN will proove the existance of God and the US will then attempt to destroy religion because its nation is now run by homosexuals.

WW3 will then start.

2012 CERN will proove the existance of God and the US will then attempt to destroy religion because its nation is now run by homosexuals.

WW3 will then start.

Do you have a credible source for this information?

Do you have a credible source for this information?

Well we are talking about the implications of discovering extra dimensions combined with a Liberal US.

Well we are talking about the implications of discovering extra dimensions combined with a Liberal US.

You just seemed really sure that it was going to go down like that as though you had it on good authority.

You just seemed really sure that it was going to go down like that as though you had it on good authority.

Well I am pretty sure thats whats gonna happen.

(Extra dimensions can be proved with philosophy)

Um?

Well I am pretty sure thats whats gonna happen.

(Extra dimensions can be proved with philosophy)

Philosophy can be used to make a valid argument for something, but it does not necessarily prove anything. Big difference between valid and true.

The mods are obviously on break, as Uranium Bomb's username doesn't yet say BANNED below it at the time of this post.

Anyway...

That's very astute of you to point out some possible inconsistencies in the whole brainwashing-powerful-figures-and-the-knights-templar-demon-worshipping-cabal-cultists angle. Food for thought.

Someone will be elected in '12 but they won't have any real political power til '13 so I don't put much stock in the elect-the-antichrist idea as part of the 2012-catastrophe prediction, which I ALSO don't have any faith in. And isn't there supposed to be like a thousand years of peace of something if he does get elected, which means we'll all be dead anyway before that's over, so it's win-win.

Edit/PS: AH! NOW it says BANNED.

Edited by Paranormalcy

The mods are obviously on break, as Uranium Bomb's username doesn't yet say BANNED below it at the time of this post.

Anyway...

That's very astute of you to point out some possible inconsistencies in the whole brainwashing-powerful-figures-and-the-knights-templar-demon-worshipping-cabal-cultists angle. Food for thought.

Someone will be elected in '12 but they won't have any real political power til '13 so I don't put much stock in the elect-the-antichrist idea as part of the 2012-catastrophe prediction, which I ALSO don't have any faith in. And isn't there supposed to be like a thousand years of peace of something if he does get elected, which means we'll all be dead anyway before that's over, so it's win-win.

Edit/PS: AH! NOW it says BANNED.

Besides, if anybody sees any nostradamus 2012 theories, I would like to hear them. I've read most of his writings, in the original language and it's so damned cryptic, you can basically make it say whatever you want. Only Nostradamus himself knows what he meant, and I'm fairly sure we can't bring him back from the dead yet.... unless he's Elvis or Michael Jackson of course :D

Edited by TheSearcher

Besides, if anybody sees any nostradamus 2012 theories, I would like to hear them. I've read most of his writings, in the original language and it's so damned cryptic, you can basically make it say whatever you want. Only Nostradamus himself knows what he meant, and I'm fairly sure we can't bring him back from the dead yet.... unless he's Elvis or Michael Jackson of course :D

I don't believe any of it but you might find the Nostradamus 2012 review video interesting, if you haven't already. :yes:

Edited by Roxanne5150

Tehe yes the antichrist will be elected.

And he will be named the dark man the walking dude Randall Flagg!

To be fair the election of an inddividual whcih can be described as the antichrist seems the most plausible 2012 end of the wrold scenario to me the mayan stuff and nostradamus is to vauge and and probelmatic

post-91794-1249581733_thumb.jpg

WW3 will then start.

I am unhappily on record as predicting World War Three, between the Western Powers and the Soviet Union (with the West eventually prevailing) for 1984-1985.

And other people have predicted the election of the Anti-Christ for every Presidential election since at least 1940.

But the Anti-Christ has been traditionally foreseen as the ruler of one of the "Ten Nations" of the old Roman Empire. How would that include North America?

I don't believe any of it but you might find the Nostradamus 2012 review video interesting, if you haven't already. :yes:

I actually might for arguments sake, this said I suppose that they rely on translations into English? Because if they do, then it's biaised already, since the meaning of words in older frensh can sometimes by different than now and mean several things. It's subject to interpretation.

But the Anti-Christ has been traditionally foreseen as the ruler of one of the "Ten Nations" of the old Roman Empire. How would that include North America?

No elected official in North America can be the anti-christ, according to tradition, as you correctly pointed out. But that's a moot point really, since nobody ever predicted anything happening in 2012.

If you're interested in this, have a look at this link:

http://www.revelationstation.com/revelation8.html

WW3 will then start.

"I know not what weapons World War Three shall be fought with but I know world war four will be fought with sticks and stones" - Mark Twain......Enough said.

"I know not what weapons World War Three shall be fought with but I know world war four will be fought with sticks and stones" - Mark Twain......Enough said.

That wasn't Twain, that was Einstein.

Twain didn't live in the era of nuclear weapons.

I remember back in the '80s there were people claiming that Ronald Reagan was the anti-christ because the letters in his name were 666. Ronald Wilson Reagan.

I presume we're talking about Palin here.

:-/

What?!?...did you not see her wink on tv?...she had me at "Hiyah!!"

Back during the 1850s and 1860s there were at least three books published in English alone "proving" that French head-of-state Emperor Napoleon III (Louis Napoleon) was the Anti-Christ

It could be seen as a very broad prediction if you ask me. couldn't hitler have been seen as an antichrist? but now thats passed your looking for a new one? 2012- A partial end to mass stupidity, until the next doomsday conspiracy