Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

The Woodlawn Plantation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:51 PM

Story submission by: Aaameee     Location: Virginia, United States

In my youth I had some people tell me I had some kind of psychic ability. I would kind of poo poo at it back then, but as the years went by I began to have some experiences. Here is one such account.In the 1990s I decided for the first time to visit Woodlawn Plantation In Va. Living in the DC Metro ...

Read More: http://www.unexplain...lawn-plantation

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 41,846 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:38 PM

While we were in the guest bedroom part the door connecting to the west wing suddenly opened and creaked slowly. The crowd drew silent then erupted in nervous laughter and titters. One man said "Hah they didn't tell us there would be ghosts", followed by more laughter, but the nervous crowd quickly exited the room except me. Seeing this door opening, I suddenly saw in my mind's eye or imagination a young blond preteen girl in an 18th century dress laughing like she played a prank and scared some people.

Perhaps there really was someone there, it could have been a prank put on especially to spook the tourists. If the rest of the crowd left the room in a hurry then you would have been the only one left to see her. Just a thought.

Posted Image

#3    astralwitch

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• "We live by the sun. We feel by the moon."

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:23 AM

I would love to go there and check it out. Some say that I too have psychic abilities. I have experienced things and predicted things to happen and they did. This interests me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users