Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

what is the point of astral projection?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#16    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,071 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:35 PM

What is anthema? Something that prevents you from AP? I couldn't find it in the dictionary.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#17    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:37 AM

I've only had one OBE that i remember. It was when i was a little kid still in Elementary School before i even knew what a OBE was. I was lying in Bed Sick one day and everyone was outside playing. It was a really nice day out and of course being a kid i wanted to go out side but i couldn't because i was Sick as a Dog. I remember i felt that strong electric shock when people talk about going into the Vibrational Stage of Astral Projection. And then the next thing i knew i was outside my Body, I Never saw my Body but i was somehow outside where everyone was playing. I remember "Floating", and i was Higher than the one tree next to my house. I remember seeing my Neighborhood friends running and playing outside but when i tried and interact with them but no one would respond. But being a little kid i didn't know what to think. I am not sure what caused the session to end. But the next thing i knew i was back in my bed.

#18    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,071 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

Cool... yeah mine was before I ever heard of it too. I didnt have the vibrations though, at least not that I remember.

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#19    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,618 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 24 January 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

Thank you seeker

I used to be a zombie slayer too btw and I didnt like it at all... :(   it was the worste time of my life actually but I was good at it..

Can I ask you another question.. can you help people in real life with your projection, or is this only for your own mind... for example can you go conquer other peoples demons or heal them with light? Or any other type of psychic persuasion etc... In your opinion...
:(   sorry to here that. I often find that people with strong sensitivities have often had rough patches in their lives. Yes during some of the intense sagas it was not so fun....I wasn't lucid, but afterwords the revelation is like jumping out of bed an  screaming "holy carp I can't believe  I just did that" then jumping around  doing kung fu moves like after watching  a Bruce Lee movie  :)

Ap. yes I believe  there are ways to make  it directly usefully. but before that, let's consider how much of the ice burg we are talking about. If you have a heightened awareness and notice something that would have otherwise  been missed but it makes a difference isn't that a direct effect. If you know a plant spirit intimately and this causes you to look at nature differently and share this intamacy with others isnt that a direct effect? If someone comes to you terrorized by sleep paralysis nightmares and attacks and you know exactly how to pull them through it and change their lives forever isn't hat direct? If you know how to teach a mother exactly how to comfort a child during a night terror and then tell her exactly why it is ocuring isn't that direct? If you understand altered states of conscious so intamately you can gain the trust and love of he mentally Ill, autistic, or damaged because they can sense that on some level you understand them and do not judge, pity, or condemn them and can lead them to the help they need isnt that direct. There is so much more healing to be accomplished that is not magic, but is far more profound and arises from the examples of spirit guides and angels as they heal and instruct you.

With that said. Yes. I have experimented with putting my hands inside of Somone and myself to literally feal the inside of a persons body. I think a highly developed person could make use of this. Perhaps the shaman of old or people like Edward cacy.

I have also developed secondary awareness 'scouts' to seek out people. That are off shoots of awareness that can scan a house and find Somone one, a leak, an object or whatever. Could be useffull in I ever develop the ability to project without all the meditation and relaxation.

What you are describing is the process of soul retrieval. I have preformed this twice, but it's not as simple as just doing it for somone else. They have to come with you. In traditional shamanism it takes hours of arduous ritual, but there are otherways of guided soul retrieval.

You should look up some of the experiences of Stanaslov Groff and Sandra Ingerman.  If you want to be a healer through learning about the journey and the spirit world, you are essentially turning yourself into a shaman. But your methods and outlook are going to be between you and your spirit teachers.

Edited by Seeker79, 25 January 2013 - 04:38 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#20    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,071 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 25 January 2013 - 04:12 AM, said:

:(   sorry to here that. I often find that people with strong sensitivities have often had rough patches in their lives. Yes during some of the intense sagas it was not so fun....I wasn't lucid, but afterwords the revelation is like jumping out of bed an  screaming "holy carp I can't believe  I just did that" then jumping around  doing kung fu moves like after watching  a Bruce Lee movie  :)

Ap. yes I believe  there are ways to make  it directly usefully. but before that, let's consider how much of the ice burg we are talking about.

What do you mean about the ice burge?

#21    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,071 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

I mean I would be interested in learning to do it to be useful for other people. If I can help them overcome some mental/spiritual/demonic stuff.. deep rooted issues. I know everyone has there own journeys but I wouldn't mind jostling it up if it could have an impact and good result.

#22    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

Can I ask you another question.. can you help people in real life with your projection, or is this only for your own mind... for example can you go conquer other peoples demons or heal them with light? Or any other type of psychic persuasion etc... In your opinion...

I know this question was for Seeker79 but I thought I'd pop in and say yes on both accounts :)

When I did the conquering the demon, it was taking it into myself and understanding why it was there. It was the strongest spiritual battle I ever fought, so you must be very prepared,strong and pray for help to cancel all the negative with love and mercy from the higher powers. I'd always ask God's help and permission and guidance before even attempting something like that.  

Light healing came naturally and unexpectedly. A man saw an angel behind me and he said I was glowing and asked me to heal him.  I was envisioning and hearing an angel guide all day  and was astounded the very sick man saw him too! I immediately knew what to say and do, I was told ..I prayed for him and told him he was granted the strength of my angel to let him walk again and live long enough to do what he needed  to do.  His son saw the light but not the angel.  He stood up, kissed me  and walked! He lived for several years after he was told by doctors he wouldn't walk and was to die within a few weeks! I also gave him the name of the angel to call upon.

I was very overwhelmed because I never experienced anything so random, I only know I was the messenger to give him enough faith to overcome and God meant him to live longer.  I wasn't ready for word to get out but it does when something like that happens.  People think you have a power when you're just the connection at the right time and place if it's meant to be.

The healing light did not weaken me at all and I actually felt uplifted by the experience but when I fought the bad entity "demon" it felt like I was drained and not as well protected for a long time.

Edited by White Unicorn, 25 January 2013 - 05:18 AM.

#23    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,071 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

View PostWhite Unicorn, on 25 January 2013 - 04:33 AM, said:

I know this question was for Seeker79 but I thought I'd pop in and say yes on both accounts :)

Ok good... I am very intetested in that :)

#24    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,618 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:40 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 25 January 2013 - 04:27 AM, said:

What do you mean about the ice burge?
Sorry I had to switch devices the kindle fire is full of bugs for writting In forums. I finished what I was going to say above in an edit.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#25    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,071 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:40 AM

Interested!**

#26    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,071 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 25 January 2013 - 04:40 AM, said:

Sorry I had to switch devices the kindle fire is full of bugs for writting In forums. I finished what I was going to say above in an edit.

Ok thank you seeker I read it..

#27    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,618 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 24 January 2013 - 11:35 PM, said:

What is anthema? Something that prevents you from AP? I couldn't find it in the dictionary.
An anthema is something opposite to your values. I have never taken steroids in my life. Nor would I ever. It was very obseting to me to have to argue the point with a doctor who was ademit that I had to have, when I knew dam well that I did not and is against everything I stand for. I don't think she was a very good doctor.

Edited by Seeker79, 25 January 2013 - 04:48 AM.

Bruce Lee-

#28    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,071 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

Probably have to learn to ap first right lol.. ive already been trying. I know soul work isnt just about ap... be blessed all til later.. on my journey..

Peace 4 now

#29    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,071 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 25 January 2013 - 04:47 AM, said:

An anthema is something opposite to your values. I have never taken steroids in my life. Nor would I ever. It was very obseting to me to have to argue the point with a doctor who was ademit that I had to have, when I knew dam well that I did not and is against everything I stand for. I don't think she was a very good doctor.

Hey I was thinking.. please dont be offended.. do you think androgenimia (probably not right word but you know what I mean) could be a spiritual virtue thats why your female hormones kicked in.. all that time in the spirit world?

#30    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,071 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

I know in those carlos casteneda books they would change back and forth to men and women.. and in some gnostic text jesus said women will enter the kingdom of heaven when they become like men.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users