Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1381    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:23 AM

View Postkumaran, on 11 December 2012 - 07:21 AM, said:

I am more interested in the speculative side of his technology the what it. I have always been interested in fringe dissident scientists because their ideas are very creative and make me feel happy.

You seem to get upset more often than I see you happy, but if it helps you clam down a little, then maybe it is good therapy, but honestly, it's a big wonderful world out there. Do not miss it all because these guys keep promising you stuff.

You should speculate, but do not get too tied up in it and start believing your speculations. Let your speculations take you places and not jail you.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1382    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:28 AM

Here you go kumuran - Anti Gravity!

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#1383    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:06 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 07:23 AM, said:

You seem to get upset more often than I see you happy, but if it helps you clam down a little, then maybe it is good therapy, but honestly, it's a big wonderful world out there. Do not miss it all because these guys keep promising you stuff.

You should speculate, but do not get too tied up in it and start believing your speculations. Let your speculations take you places and not jail you.
Just like anything else speculation is necessary if we want life to improve. Despite the fact that Searl has been independently replicated by two people still people don't believe. I believe both Keshe Searl and Tomions designs will work and I support their attempt to improve the world. Men like them will always be ridiculed but one day they will be vindicated. Searl has been funded and Keshe is being suported by Meroni. I have high hopes for the new year.

#1384    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:11 AM

View Postkumaran, on 11 December 2012 - 08:06 AM, said:

Just like anything else speculation is necessary if we want life to improve. Despite the fact that Searl has been independently replicated by two people still people don't believe. I believe both Keshe Searl and Tomions designs will work and I support their attempt to improve the world. Men like them will always be ridiculed but one day they will be vindicated. Searl has been funded and Keshe is being suported by Meroni. I have high hopes for the new year.

Well, a thing does not have to work to receive a patent, we have proven that, and if the engine is a success, then why are we not all driving around in steam driven cars? Cannot possible be surpression if a patent was issued. Surpression does not work like that.

Speculation is good, but not any sort of an answer, it is more of a vehicle. Empirical Evidence though, is the best, good as it gets. ;)

I hope your new year is awesome, and I hope you get your wish of free energy, I just also hope you do not get as upset as you have in the past if that does not happen.

Edited by psyche101, 11 December 2012 - 08:13 AM.

#1385    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:18 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 08:11 AM, said:

Well, a thing does not have to work to receive a patent, we have proven that, and if the engine is a success, then why are we not all driving around in steam driven cars? Cannot possible be surpression if a patent was issued. Surpression does not work like that.

Speculation is good, but not any sort of an answer, it is more of a vehicle. Empirical Evidence though, is the best, good as it gets. ;)

I hope your new year is awesome, and I hope you get your wish of free energy, I just also hope you do not get as upset as you have in the past if that does not happen.
I hope your new year is awesome too. I will not be disapointed if things don't work out. I will still dedicate my life to free energy, antigravity, time travel and teleportation. I really admire Sterling Alan who even though there have been several setbacks still continues to hold on to the dream. Likewise I will also hold on to the dream. I believe in the what if possibilities of the technology.

Edited by kumaran, 11 December 2012 - 08:18 AM.

#1386    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,689 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 08:11 AM, said:

www.ufohowto.com is FULL of PATENTS of exotic propulsion flying machines. Literally HUNDREDS of different designs. Electromagnetic, inertial, plasma etc etc....
Alas, this doesn't mean ANY of them would actually work.

Which brings me to ask yet again, have we had a real-life engineer analyse any of these designs yet??   :(

#1387    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:33 AM

View PostPaxus, on 11 December 2012 - 10:53 AM, said:

www.ufohowto.com is FULL of PATENTS of exotic propulsion flying machines. Literally HUNDREDS of different designs. Electromagnetic, inertial, plasma etc etc....
Alas, this doesn't mean ANY of them would actually work.

Which brings me to ask yet again, have we had a real-life engineer analyse any of these designs yet??   :(
The answer to that is that the scientific community and engineers will not look into or take into consideration any ideas counter to what they have been taught. So the chances they will ever be looked into is very low. Basically they are close minded. But Keshe has already got a lot of support and so has John Searl and Mark Tomion all three designs work for sure and have been funded. So there is hope for 2013. Three fully funded teams working to replicate their designs. Without building it one cant say it will not work. Hence I have to say that since none of the designs in the UFO how to series have been built they would most likely work if given a chance. If I had the money I would try to replicate one of the designs. I bought two of the books myself the one on electrogravitics was the one I bought.

Edited by kumaran, 11 December 2012 - 11:37 AM.

#1388    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:36 AM

Hope for a better 2013.

Edited by kumaran, 11 December 2012 - 11:37 AM.

#1389    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,942 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:16 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 07:28 AM, said:

Here you go kumuran - Anti Gravity!

Posted Image

:lol: .......nice one...lol

anti-gravkitty

View Postkumaran, on 11 December 2012 - 11:36 AM, said:

Hope for a better 2013.

:tu:

#1390    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,689 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

View Postkumaran, on 11 December 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

The answer to that is that the scientific community and engineers will not look into or take into consideration any ideas counter to what they have been taught. So the chances they will ever be looked into is very low. Basically they are close minded. But Keshe has already got a lot of support and so has John Searl and Mark Tomion all three designs work for sure and have been funded. So there is hope for 2013. Three fully funded teams working to replicate their designs. Without building it one cant say it will not work. Hence I have to say that since none of the designs in the UFO how to series have been built they would most likely work if given a chance. If I had the money I would try to replicate one of the designs. I bought two of the books myself the one on electrogravitics was the one I bought.
That would be VERY COOL but I won't be holding my breath!!!
;)

#1391    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

View Postkumaran, on 11 December 2012 - 08:18 AM, said:

I hope your new year is awesome too. I will not be disapointed if things don't work out. I will still dedicate my life to free energy, antigravity, time travel and teleportation. I really admire Sterling Alan who even though there have been several setbacks still continues to hold on to the dream. Likewise I will also hold on to the dream. I believe in the what if possibilities of the technology.

Have you ever considered beating your own path to free energy? You know all these guys inside out by now, and their designs, have you considered trying to work one out yourself?

Honestly, you have the passion, the drive, the will to succeed. And from what one can tell on an Internet board, your motives seem sound and good. Would you consider putting pen to paper to try this yourself?

If free energy is possible, my wish is that it comes from someone like yourself, who really does care if it works or not. Not someone who just keeps saying "A dog ate my homework"

Edited by psyche101, 12 December 2012 - 02:35 AM.

#1392    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:36 AM

View Postbee, on 11 December 2012 - 12:16 PM, said:

:lol: .......nice one...lol

anti-gravkitty

:tu:

Hi Bee

Glad you liked it, I thought it was quite amusing :D

Hope your Christmas and New Years is wonderful, and that Santa brings your hearts desire.

Cheers.

Edited by psyche101, 12 December 2012 - 02:40 AM.

#1393    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:39 AM

View PostPaxus, on 11 December 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

That would be VERY COOL but I won't be holding my breath!!!
;)

Mark Tomion is dead, so that's probably a wise move mate!

#1394    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:56 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 December 2012 - 02:35 AM, said:

Have you ever considered beating your own path to free energy? You know all these guys inside out by now, and their designs, have you considered trying to work one out yourself?

Honestly, you have the passion, the drive, the will to succeed. And from what one can tell on an Internet board, your motives seem sound and good. Would you consider putting pen to paper to try this yourself?

If free energy is possible, my wish is that it comes from someone like yourself, who really does care if it works or not. Not someone who just keeps saying "A dog ate my homework"
Personally I would love to do what Sterling Alan does but I cant. I don't have money to try and replicate designs and I don't want to use other peoples money so I will have to wait until some time in the future when I have sufficient money of my own to try and get some people to build some designs for me. Until that day I will just observe people like Keshe and John Searl. I just love their attitude. The fringe scientists believe nothing is impossible. Thats why I love reading such books. They give me hope for the future. If you read the mainstream books you start to feel depressed as they say in 1000 years we might have antigravity or warp drive or they say it is impossible. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you psyche.

#1395    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:18 AM

View Postkumaran, on 12 December 2012 - 05:56 AM, said:

Personally I would love to do what Sterling Alan does but I cant. I don't have money to try and replicate designs and I don't want to use other peoples money so I will have to wait until some time in the future when I have sufficient money of my own to try and get some people to build some designs for me. Until that day I will just observe people like Keshe and John Searl. I just love their attitude. The fringe scientists believe nothing is impossible. Thats why I love reading such books. They give me hope for the future. If you read the mainstream books you start to feel depressed as they say in 1000 years we might have antigravity or warp drive or they say it is impossible. Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you psyche.

And a very merry Christmas and a happy new year to you to mate.

If you have read both, maybe you can make the Twain meet? Do you think there is any bridges you can find between conventional science and fringe claims? If you can have a good look at both sides, maybe you might see something others do not? I cannot say I know any person more passionate about the subject than yourself, and if you have technical question, I should be able to help with anything of an electrical nature, and I am sure the good people here would help you with any other type of problem you might have. Just make sure you remember us little people when you make a macine that makes you millions OK. ;)

Honestly, I am genuine in this, I would like to see you crack the code, or give it your best darn shot. I think you deserve it more than Keshe or Rossi. Or even Searle. I'll put faith in you kumuran, please consider outdoing these people yourself. I will do my level best to help you if I can.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users