Photo

Multiple Personalities

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 29 August 2012 · 633 views

personality
I have multiple personalities. Not the mental condition, it's more like different versions of the same person. I think everybody has multiple personalities. If not, they probably should. Anyway, personality number one is when I'm around my close family. When I'm around my mom or sister, I am not as talkative as I am around close friends. I do enough talking but I usually have to be careful not to say anything that would sound bad so it kind of restricts me. Around my friends though, I say pretty much anything I want. I am usually energetic and I try to be funny. I feel like myself. When I am in public, I act very reserved and quiet or I pretend I have important business and just ignore everybody and walk a little faster. This is the way I get people to ignore me because I don't really get along with most strangers. I also have another personality when I am around people I want to know but don't. I try to act cool and friendly but I don't think it works because no one ever approaches me. I think I just end up looking awkward and stupid. Anyway, that's about it. I'm pretty sure everybody does this but no one ever really writes about it so i decided to.

Book update: Still haven't started on chapter two because I'm not really sure where to go with it. I think I'm just going to wing it.

StarMountainKid
Sep 01 2012 04:20 AM
Good topic to write about, in my opinion. I've noticed the same thing. Some people seem to be the same in all circumstances, but I do more like you do. I sometimes wonder if I have a personality at all when I'm alone. Do we have a personality only when we're relating to others?

Xanthurion2
Sep 01 2012 06:32 AM

StarMountainKid, on 01 September 2012 - 04:20 AM, said:

Good topic to write about, in my opinion. I've noticed the same thing. Some people seem to be the same in all circumstances, but I do more like you do. I sometimes wonder if I have a personality at all when I'm alone. Do we have a personality only when we're relating to others?

interesting question. i think when we are alone, our true personality awakens.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    StarMountainKid
    20 Nov 2014 - 15:33
  • Photo
    Fox Mccloud
    20 Nov 2014 - 13:17