Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Crop Circles

atest crop circles 2012 crop circle cop circle

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,595 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:28 AM

Who was hoaxing crop circles in 1678, when people couldn't even get arial photograph of their art?

Of course people are hoaxing or "creating art", but what came first, circles or hoaxers?

#17    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,639 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:37 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 07 May 2012 - 03:28 AM, said:

Who was hoaxing crop circles in 1678, when people couldn't even get arial photograph of their art?

Of course people are hoaxing or "creating art", but what came first, circles or hoaxers?

Thats a tough one ! THe Hoaxer came first ! Its hard to prove ,but If one just takes just a few min`s to Look at us Now, and replay back to the early days of man`s tricks  ITs easy to see where this would go !
Bam-Bam and Pebbles were out in the back yard making Woopie, and rolling around and such, Fred and Willma were no doubt at it in the Man cave. ANd the next morning when the T-Rex milkman was delivering the Milk noticed the Intregret designs in the back yard !
One may ask what the Milk man was doing in the back yard so early ? But Dont get Willma in trouble, Fred`s been at work for Hours by this time.
So See ITs simple to See ! Its was all a bunch of Hankie-Pankie ! :innocent: :clap:

This is a Work in Progress!

#18    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:41 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 07 May 2012 - 03:37 AM, said:

Thats a tough one ! THe Hoaxer came first ! Its hard to prove ,but If one just takes just a few min`s to Look at us Now, and replay back to the early days of man`s tricks  ITs easy to see where this would go !
Bam-Bam and Pebbles were out in the back yard making Woopie, and rolling around and such, Fred and Willma were no doubt at it in the Man cave. ANd the next morning when the T-Rex milkman was delivering the Milk noticed the Intregret designs in the back yard !
One may ask what the Milk man was doing in the back yard so early ? But Dont get Willma in trouble, Fred`s been at work for Hours by this time.
So See ITs simple to See ! Its was all a bunch of Hankie-Pankie ! :innocent: :clap:

What did you make of the documentary covering the latest research?

Posted Image

#19    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:26 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 May 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

Trust me it's worth watching.

Comming from you, one of the most credulous of believers,... no offence, but I think Ill pass.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#20    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:33 AM

View PostHazzard, on 07 May 2012 - 10:26 PM, said:

Comming from you, one of the most credulous of believers,... no offence, but I think Ill pass.
^ what he said
Posted Image

#21    Zarifa

Zarifa

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:49 AM

Remote Viewer, don't even waste your breath. They will believe whatever makes them feel safe. There are plenty of us who take them seriously, as we do UFOs and other phenomena that we have had first hand proof of. It's the mentality presented here that inspires hoaxes, born of fear, and defended by ignorance.

#22    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:56 AM

View PostZarifa, on 08 May 2012 - 02:49 AM, said:

Remote Viewer, don't even waste your breath. They will believe whatever makes them feel safe. There are plenty of us who take them seriously, as we do UFOs and other phenomena that we have had first hand proof of. It's the mentality presented here that inspires hoaxes, born of fear, and defended by ignorance.
pssst...  his name is zoser...

I mean, your name isn't Alien Embryo is it?  :tu:

I must say though, you've struck my curiosity! :yes:   Do you have any first hand proof for any of this?

#23    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,639 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:05 AM

View Postzoser, on 07 May 2012 - 07:41 AM, said:

What did you make of the documentary covering the latest research?

Its very A-Typical  of T.V. for the masses ! Without actual scientific proof, and research to back it all up ITs like most things all for the Tube of consumption!
But you have to enjoy watching all these shows,it keeps us wanting more. :clap:

This is a Work in Progress!

#24    arenee

arenee

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

• I wish I was more witty; then this might say something funny.

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:04 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 08 May 2012 - 02:56 AM, said:

pssst...  his name is zoser...

I mean, your name isn't Alien Embryo is it?  :tu:

I must say though, you've struck my curiosity! :yes:   Do you have any first hand proof for any of this?
I want to know too!  What is your proof if any?

"A valuable contributor to UM! Always enjoy her clever and often original outlook. - Paxus"

#25    AlienDan

AlienDan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:17 AM

View PostTheLastLazyGun, on 06 May 2012 - 05:44 PM, said:

It's actually quite well-known amongst those who study crop circles that some unexplainable changes take place within the crops.  I once saw a documentary on TV about it too. See: http://www.bltresearch.com/

http://www.greatdrea...p/hoax/hoax.htm

These "unexplainable changes" are not unexplainable. And as far as I'm concerned, most of these "researchers" are either to biased to see the truth, or outright lieing, because afterall it is their profession. Coming out with findings that there is no mystery would be the end to their job/hobby. If people would actually question the research, and do their own UNBIASED research, they'll find that blown-bent-elongated nodes, and bent stems is a 100% natural phenomin found in MAN MADE CIRCLES and has nothing to do with the supernatural, microwaves, magnetism, or energy, etc.

LOL just look at their BLTs associating with psychic fraud/hoaxer Robert van den brooke: http://www.bltresear...t/ufophotos.php His UFO photos are all fake, I've made several myself, they're just objects really close to the camera. I'm not a debunker, I used to be a hardcore believer myself, but I started doing my own research. Pretty much all evidence for it being supernatural, is explainable. Here's on the topic of plant changes:

Click to enlarge
Posted Image

Edited by AlienDan, 18 May 2012 - 01:18 AM.

#26    AlienDan

AlienDan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:27 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 06 May 2012 - 01:42 PM, said:

The only crop circles I think might possible be real, or rather created by something other than humans are the plain round ones. Anything other than that are people with too much time on their hands. Besides so many have come forward and "confessed" to making them and allowed their handy work to be filmed.......and yet people still want to believe in them.

That's the funny thing. Over time I started to find this, the more complex a circle is, the easier it is to tell it's man made. But even the simple ones are almost certainly man made. The only ones that are are things like wind/rain damage such as this:
http://1.bp.blogspot...600/__23300.jpg

View Postzoser, on 06 May 2012 - 07:34 AM, said:

This could go on but I'll stop here. This could go on but I'll stop here. Crop circle experts do fully accept that hoaxers or 'artists' are busy at work. These are easy to spot by looking carefully at the nature of damage to the stems and certain other features, I recommend doing your own research and keeping an open mind. As with the UFO phenomena there are those who have a deep vested interest in making mocking bird of the whole thing; the best way to do this is to claim that it is the work of man. Just like UFO's; it's nothing new.

1. See above post.
2. EM readings are found in known man made circles. This is still somewhat a mystery, but it's likely due to the way it's created with stomp boards flatting the crop in a swirled pattern, maybe creating the EM static charge.
3. There idea of complex might not be so complex that it would require much time with a team of a few people. There are other explanations to. Was it to dark? Where they at ground level where it's very hard to see CCs, was the sun position a certain way that it cast shadows in a direction that made it hard to see the circle from their angle? etc. to many variables.
4. Have not heard of this, any sources?
5. Could have many explanations. The witnesses maybe lieing, it could be lighting, car headlights, etc. And balls of light have been seen around crop circles, this does not mean the create them. The ONE video of them creating one was proven most likeky fake, and the circle they created is fake for sure when you look at photos of it.

Most researchers loath circlemakers and pay little attention to confessed man made circles. When they do, they get amatour to make them and do a terrible job, and then say "Look at how small and messy man made circles look! People can't possibly make complex formations!" <--- proven with videos and other means such as snow and sand crop circle art.They are easy to spot, but they only go according to damage and footprints, not all the other features such as construction lines, and combing. And then if they find damage or footprints, and also bent stems they say "oh, some got here before us, but it's still real!" :sleepy:
And some of the damage aspect can be worked arround by coving your stompboard with cloth. I guess you don't know me, but I've done 8 years of my own research in UFOlogy and CCs with every single book in the city library, online, documentaries, and IN field. I have have made crop circles, and know many circlemakers. A good researcher is unbiased and looks at ALL evidence, not just the evidence that supports his current belief. For a long time I did believe crop circles where made by either aliens or energy.

View Postzoser, on 06 May 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

Highly recommended viewing; a fresh insight into the subject bringing to light latest research:

Watched all 2 hours, it's one of the better documentaries. The guy is open minded, unbiased, and looks into the man made side. It also says most and possibly all crop circles are man made, but create a phenomenon of their own. Yes tere still some wierd phenomenon associated with them, but it is NOT the creator of them.

Edited by AlienDan, 18 May 2012 - 02:27 AM.

#27    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:00 PM

Good post, Dan.

I cant believe that some people still believe in this "aliens peeing in the snow" nonsense.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#28    Mattshark

Mattshark

stuff

• 16,985 posts

• Sea Shepherd, making conservation harder.

If you care about wildlife, do not support these pirates.......

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:32 PM

View Postzoser, on 06 May 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

Take a look a the new documentary; you will soon realise why this kind of thinking is pure fallacy.  Trust me it's worth watching.

You realise documentaries are not research, not science and people make crap up in them all the time. They are not even evidence.

View PostTheLastLazyGun, on 06 May 2012 - 05:44 PM, said:

It's actually quite well-known amongst those who study crop circles that some unexplainable changes take place within the crops.  I once saw a documentary on TV about it too.

Unexplainable Changes to the Plants

The plants inside crop circles are changed in a way that is beyond human ability.

Posted Image

Figure 1.  Straight and bent nodes.

Posted Image

Figure 2.  Control sample from outside a crop circle.

Posted Image

Figure 3.  Sample from inside a crop circle.

Figure 1 above is a photograph showing a normal plant stem and a stem found bent in a crop formation. The bent node of the plant from inside a crop formation is elongated yet undamaged. Plant stems bent by people via mechanical means appear damaged and do not have the elongated nodes.  

Figures 2 and 3 above are photographs demonstrating the microscopic changes in a plant inside a crop circle compared to a control sample taken from the same field.

Posted Image

Figure 4.  Normal nodes.

Posted Image

Figure 5.  Blown nodes.

Posted Image

Figure 6.  Blown nodes.

Plants inside crop formations often have "blown nodes." Figure 4 above is a photograph of the normal nodes of plants taken from outside of a crop formation. Figure 5 above is a photograph of the blown nodes of plants found inside the crop formation. Figure 6 is another example of the blown nodes of plants taken from inside a crop formation.  

Other changes to the plants have been reported by Dr. W.C. Levengood and his BLT team, including stunted seed-heads, cell-wall pit enlargement, and expulsion cavities.  See: http://www.bltresearch.com/

http://www.greatdrea...p/hoax/hoax.htm

Think if you research this forum you will find I have using actual science, discredited this nonsense.

Algae : Protists not Plants!

YNWA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users