Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Elementary my dear Watson

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1    The Proposer

The Proposer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 24 April 2004 - 11:36 AM

lets assume that there is no ultimate creator.

and a new discovery as just been made,magnetism.

we notice that this is a universal occurence atomic shells have a magnetic component as do planets,these are dynamic magnets and a pattern of force lines exist,there are also earth magnets which have these same pattern fields,now using our detective skills we can discuss how these patterns of force have come into being,things that i will note/ask is,

there are many many instances of magnetic patterns,why are they all the same,or very similar.

what age are the earth magnets,.

which came first in planetary terns,the magnetic component of the planets body or the material of thy body.

we know that molds such as jelly molds,sancastle buckets,coin minting machines etc were created and designed,so the mystery now is how did these magnetic molds/set patterns come into being.(or indeed how did the mold of individual species come into being)........there are probably a lot more questions or observations ,but i cant think of any at moment..

#2    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 20,530 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 05:48 PM

You had me up until the last two paragraphs.

which came first in planetary terns,the magnetic component of the planets body or the material of thy body.

If the body wasn't first, then how would the magnetic component become present?  If we notice that atoms have a magnetic field, and then we notice that planets have a magnetic field, then we notice that pretty much everything that has mass has a magnetic field, the first thing we would do is try to find the common denominator, which in this case is density.

we know that molds such as jelly molds,sancastle buckets,coin minting machines etc were created and designed,so the mystery now is how did these magnetic molds/set patterns come into being.(or indeed how did the mold of individual species come into being)........there are probably a lot more questions or observations ,but i cant think of any at moment.

What do molds have to do with it?  How did they get into this conversation?

Edited by aquatus1, 25 April 2004 - 05:49 PM.

#3    X~File_Agent

X~File_Agent

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• erehT tuO si hturT EhT

Posted 25 April 2004 - 07:33 PM

Ok, starting a new thread Proposer isn't going to help your cause.  You could of easily posted this on your original thread.  Which ended up going around in circles.  This is absurd.    

Man i just grew some gray hair  mad.gif  

"All lies Lead to the Truth" - XFiles
"Lately the only thing keeping me from being a serial killer, is my distaste for manual labor." - Dilbert

Posted Image

#4    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 25 April 2004 - 07:37 PM

What do molds have to do with it? How did they get into this conversation?

If you'll read the "proving the obvious" thread...which this seems to be a rehash of, in an attempt to escape the utterly flawless arguements by Mr Penguin, who I will continue to mark out for to my dying day notworthy.gif you will discover that Mr Proposer is under the impression that the fact that buckets are created on an essembly line, somehow miraculously means the universe was created by an intelligent being.

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#5    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 07:40 PM

Mr Penguin, who I will continue to mark out for to my dying day notworthy.gif

You know you shouldn't bow to any other God but me  tongue.gif

whistling2.gif  

#6    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 25 April 2004 - 08:42 PM

Merging this thread with the original would throw off the oh so delicate continuity that is barely being maintained in that one, so I'll just close this one. Proposer, there's nothing substantially different offered in this thread that justifies its continuation, don't clog the forum with threads that address the same topic, irregardless of whatever inept analogies you choose to apply to your arguement.

Magikman

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users