Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sylvanic bigfoot expedition 4

UM-Bot

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Neognosis

• Sakari

• toddster

Just to point out: "sylvanic" is a latin root word, not native american, as claimed by these charlatans elsewhere.

this stuff is hilarious. If you pay to see their footage, just be aware that you are paying for entertainment only.

buyer be "aware."

This is Todd Standing and Just be aware that Neognosis does not have a clue what he is talking about. Everything is a true story. From our successful petition for species protection to the wildlife and forestry officers I work with. Buyer be "aware" My team and risk our lives for our work, I was almost killed by a grizzly bear. So it is a little frustrating when some couch potato calls you a charlatan. Need Proof. Call radium Police in Kootenay National Park and ask them about me. Or did I make that up too? It's liars like Neognosis that keep people confused. I spent thousands of my own dollars and worked for hundreds of hours touring my original film to gather signatures for species protect while donating all the proceeds to animal shelters all so wildlife officers would have to come and help me with the discovery of this species. And that is not even the tip of the iceberg. I have accomplished dozens of other miles stones. While Neo boy and his like Regurgitate unsubstantiated lies that are so weak I refuse to even comment on them. Yes Sylvanic is a latin root. So Todd must be a fake? Or here is another great one my mom's name is Sylvia, just like sylvanic so i must be a fake. Truth is people where calling it sylvanic before i was born. Smart guy neo boy will respond with some of the other proof he has like this one, which is one of my favs...My Dad dated a woman who owns a fabric store in 2004 ( Which is a untrue) so i had access to fabrics to make a costume. That is what i would consider hilarious. These accusations are a joke and if i spent my days responding to them all i would never get any work done. Remember this people i am the man that says " don't take my word for it, come with me and i will show you these animals" Every person that has had the balls enough to take me up on that offer is now a believer.

This is Todd Standing and Just be aware that Neognosis does not have a clue what he is talking about. Everything is a true story. From our successful petition for species protection to the wildlife and forestry officers I work with. Buyer be "aware" My team and risk our lives for our work, I was almost killed by a grizzly bear. So it is a little frustrating when some couch potato calls you a charlatan. Need Proof. Call radium Police in Kootenay National Park and ask them about me. Or did I make that up too? It's liars like Neognosis that keep people confused. I spent thousands of my own dollars and worked for hundreds of hours touring my original film to gather signatures for species protect while donating all the proceeds to animal shelters all so wildlife officers would have to come and help me with the discovery of this species. And that is not even the tip of the iceberg. I have accomplished dozens of other miles stones. While Neo boy and his like Regurgitate unsubstantiated lies that are so weak I refuse to even comment on them. Yes Sylvanic is a latin root. So Todd must be a fake? Or here is another great one my mom's name is Sylvia, just like sylvanic so i must be a fake. Truth is people where calling it sylvanic before i was born. Smart guy neo boy will respond with some of the other proof he has like this one, which is one of my favs...My Dad dated a woman who owns a fabric store in 2004 ( Which is a untrue) so i had access to fabrics to make a costume. That is what i would consider hilarious. These accusations are a joke and if i spent my days responding to them all i would never get any work done. Remember this people i am the man that says " don't take my word for it, come with me and i will show you these animals" Every person that has had the balls enough to take me up on that offer is now a believer.

Want some proof, do this math. Neo boy has had over 5700 post on this website since he joined in 2007. This guy averages over 5 posts a day 7 days a week. Computer blogs and posting is his life. Neo boy you see the world though your computer screen. I bet your a level 12 dwarf on WOW too. That is not the same world i live in. I would like to suggest you get out a little more. I have to go live my life now. My next post anywhere online might not be for months or years or ever for that case. I sincerly hope society can see the forest through the trees before it's to late. I am not sorry for my blunt attitude. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i am buy no means angry at anyone. Infact, Neognosis i truly hope you have a fantastic holiday season and your best year ever in 2011.

Hi todd. Nice to see a post from you. You are a liar and a charlatan though, and you do people a disservice by preying upon their hopes and fantasies.

I'm wondering where your evidence is. If you have captured photographic evidence, surely there must be some physical evidence strong enough to contradict all we know about our own ecosystem, and the creatures it can, and does, support.

Also, I don't care who you are or who your dad dated. I don't feel the need to waste time trying to expose why or how you are faking these bigfeet. That is entirely unnecessary, as science, logic, and the culminated knowledge we have amassed about our own ecosystem, tells us that you are faking this.

As well as your lack of evidence.

Spare us the rightious indignation and provide us some proof beyond some amaturish camera tricks, a few trips to the woods, and a pretty inventive backstory.

Edited by Neognosis

If your real intention is to "ethically introduce civilization to the most man-like primate on the planet.

" (quote from your website)..>Why not just give the film up to a non biased scientific group. Why charge people for it? Surely profiting off something so important automatically causes red flags to go up with anyone mildly skeptical.

I grew up in a small town called Nakusp in the Kooteney's and spent my entire youth in the forest. My folks still live there and I visit often. The locals including myself are only aware of one big foot living there and it's on the cans of Kokanee beer. Even the folks living there don't believe or think bigfoot exists.

Todd you have to bring hard evidence to the table otherwise it looks fishy.

Hey Todster ,

Can you explain away why the Canadian Mounties have no record what so ever of " rescuing " you , as you stated they did?...

There is just so much over whelming evidence of you being a fraud it is disgusting.People like me looking for work , and people like you making money off of lies.....

Why can't you go answer questions in the topic that was looking for you?...Want me to point it out?....Just PM me , I would be happy to.

You mention wanting a skeptic to go with you?....Take me , ask anyone here how I am , show me the money man !!!!!

Prove to me you are not a liar and a fraud , please.....PM me , I will respond.

( if this is really you )

Even if the mounties did rescue him, it wouldn't have any bearing on his claims to have photographed bigfoot anyway.

I think this guy has a creative way to make some money, and he's obviously very industrious. But that's it.

ummm 911, could you send a couple mountie guy's my way!

Why?

A bigfoot is after me!

Sir, I think you have had enough beer, now go to bed and sleep it off.

See Todd, you have to live there not go on a nature hike to get what you need to know. At 12 I spent my first night out in a lean to on the side of saddle back mountain by myself in grizzly country and all the folks I talked to never mentioned to look out for bigfoot. I had a bear whistle lol so why did the cops have to rescue you again, blister?

This the mountain and the valley I lived and sort of still do. I have a pic in my profile of my parents house.

View of Upper Arrow Lake and Nakusp

Edited by The Silver Thong

That "bigfoot" on the video looks plastic, or rubber, or latex. No living thing can look that artificial.

I couldn't watch the clip at work and I just thought I would now and wow. I would be so embarrassed to even post that on youtube let alone come on this site and defend it let alone charge money for it.

Todd your a fool. I could have done better :lol:

Move this to the comedy section lol

Jeez Todd

from Coast to Coast interview LOL

" GT: If you search around the web for any information about the “Sylvanic Bigfoot”, most reputable researchers and Cryptozoologists seem to label your project as an obvious hoax that is marketed to selling a book or DVD documentary. With all this bad press, why don’t you approach the situation from a different perspective? It’s safe to say that the “Sylvanic project” has been active for a few years now and has not made any progress. In fact it seems to be treading backwards.

The initial media that I did was an enormous success. From the Canadian petition for species protection to the amazing men and women from around the world we now collaborate with. I have done no press or interviews for over 2 years and in that time rumours of all kinds have spread. People whom know this species to be a reality are fed up with all the hoaxes and B.S. I don’t blame them. Most of what we do is radically different from other researchers out there; our approach is very open minded and cooperative. Einstein said “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds”.

People will believe when we have found a body that has expired due to natural causes."

Radically different my ass you have been called out and busted. Your Einstein quote makes it even more funny. I'm glad you making a buck off this can I join your team?

Edited by The Silver Thong

I suggest we ignore this threat from now on, as I'm sure this person's intention was to use the forum as a source of publicity.

Firstly, since there has been a notable lack of close-up, hi-res footage of bigfoot's face for decades, I think (hypothetically) if there were such footage available, it would have an element of "fakeyness" to it since it would be like nothing we have seen before--a new paradigm--something we would have to accept as a new facet of reality.

Secondly, (again hypothetically) were someone to procure such footage, even in the most extreme circumstances, I find it hard to believe they would release a "trailer" that looks like an ad to the blair witch bigfoot project--shakey cameras and screaming in the woods. This reeks of profiteering.

I'm not saying if someone worked hard enough to gather the best Bigfoot video evidence to-date that they wouldn't find some way to profit off of it. I am saying that such profiteering most likely would not include such laughable self-promotion and B-movie antics such as this.

Oh no. This is terrible...

What the hell was with the frenzied 'what the hell' etc... at the end??

Also at 0:32 is that meant to be a 'Bigfoot'? If so, why is it wearing clothes?

Oh no. This is terrible...

What the hell was with the frenzied 'what the hell' etc... at the end??

Also at 0:32 is that meant to be a 'Bigfoot'? If so, why is it wearing clothes?

Normally I would just let this fly , most of the time the important replies seem to be ignored....This " Sylvanic " thing is the BIGGEST fraud out there , and if anyone is serious about Bigfoot , they should do everything possible to get rid of this crap from the net.It only hurts the " legend " even more.What really makes me sick , is how crooked people make money off of this , and hard working honest people ( me included ) can not find jobs to pay their bills and rent.

Below is more than enough to show this is the biggest fraud that is still being read , I hope at least a few people take the time to read this , and pass it on....

I urge everyone to read the link ( s ) below , they have solid proof that this is a hoax....I am adding a few quotes also that I feel are important.......

Conclusion

For generating stories with consistently and constantly with lack of any supporting evidence with the exception of an alleged video of something shaking a tree, a "Blobsquatch" video, and now putting forth a picture, an obvious hoax, which neither the picture nor the story yields any corroboration to facts, Sylvanic.com and its founder Todd Standing have become the latest entry in the Hall of Shame.

This link is to another topic on this here.....His claim of being saved by the Canadian Mounties is false , they have no record of rescuing him anywhere....That is just one of many obvious lies....You will have to read through this and look at links...

My link

Normally I would just let this fly , most of the time the important replies seem to be ignored....This " Sylvanic " thing is the BIGGEST fraud out there , and if anyone is serious about Bigfoot , they should do everything possible to get rid of this crap from the net.It only hurts the " legend " even more.What really makes me sick , is how crooked people make money off of this , and hard working honest people ( me included ) can not find jobs to pay their bills and rent.

I hope you don't think I believed it. :w00t: That would hurt me on the inside.

My reply was one of mocking and sarcasm ;)

I hope you don't think I believed it. :w00t: That would hurt me on the inside.

My reply was one of mocking and sarcasm ;)

Don't be hurt , I did not think that :)

Just that some people might have taken it different and used it as fuel...Sometimes I need to beat a dead horse :)

• 2 months later...

LMFAO. The thing running had CLOTHES ON!!! Did some further research and this guy is a complete fraud trying to get people to spend money on his videos at his site. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. He is hurting the cause more than helping it. The bigfoot the guys from georgia used was more convincing than the painted face in this thing. Todd the FRAUD

Edited by smac028

• 1 year later...

I see he took the hint and decided not to post here anymore then?