Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Palin on TV

pendora

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• Fluffybunny

• IrishAidan07

• BlindMessiah

I don't get why people are I don't know what the word is. I don't know why they're doing it to her. It just is being taken out of context. If I remember the word I'll get back here and post it.

Mocking, that's the word.

Edited by BlindMessiah

I don't get why people are I don't know what the word is. I don't know why they're doing it to her. It just is being taken out of context. If I remember the word I'll get back here and post it.

:lol:

*sobs quietly to self*

But on a funnier note, a friend of mine told me that they've been calling her "Caribou Barbie". :lol: Fitting after seeing this.

Regards,

Mabon.

That made my stomach hurt...not from laughing, but from cringing.

You know, Biden is a gaff machine and there are a lot of him, but he has done 89 interviews and meetings to be able to draw from; she does 3.5 and is batting a thousand so far in looking like she is absolutely unprepared to do anything close to being a VP. I dont even think she is qualified to be an assistant to the VP, let alone the VP.

I can see why they have the media blackout on her; she is unprepared, but the ONLY thing that the entire campaign has going for it. They had nothing until they had her, so they have to keep her from speaking up and destroying any benefit she brought to the team...

I cannot fathom what would happen if that woman had to sit across from an actual world leader and negotiate something important. If it had been Putin asking questions instead of katie Couric I think she would have folded faster than superman on laundry day...

It is really scary to see what our country has presented to us for candidates, and what our citizens think is acceptable...

Biden's gaffes are entertaining, but this is just painful to watch.

If McCain wins and something happens to him, we'll have the least qualified and most unprepared president.

That's a good point fluffy.

Bush has about a 89% gaff rate.

Biden has about a 75% gaff rate.

McCain and Obama are at 25%.

Palin is at 100%. :D

Biden's gaffes are entertaining, but this is just painful to watch.

If McCain wins and something happens to him, we'll have the least qualified and most unprepared president.

And that's following Dubya's act. :no:

But on a funnier note, a friend of mine told me that they've been calling her "Caribou Barbie". :lol: Fitting after seeing this.

I also have a soft spot for "Sarah Quaylin."

But, yeah, sobering stuff.

I love you.

She was on national T.V. -- give her a break. Being good on T.V. has no bearing on your ability to run a nation.

She was on national T.V. -- give her a break. Being good on T.V. has no bearing on your ability to run a nation.

I disagree.

As a VP or possibly President she is going to be on national and world TV all the time. She will be the representative for this country. If she cant express herself well and gets flustered on TV, then she is going to have a serious problem.

Yeah.. who needs to know how to present themselves on national TV so they look like they live one block from an iota of a clue. Just ask Bush, Biden, and McCain..

O..wai...

I disagree.

As a VP or possibly President she is going to be on national and world TV all the time. She will be the representative for this country. If she cant express herself well and gets flustered on TV, then she is going to have a serious problem.

And a president enacts policies and decides to send troops to war while on T.V.? Who kneewww.

Secondly, huge difference between talking to a few leaders from other nations and then looking into a camera knowing that millions are watching you, just waiting for you to make a mistake.

Again, give her a break.

Not to mention she's serious about saying that the reason she's qualified to handle foreign policy is because the state she governs is close to Russia. Oh, they also export and import goods from Russia.

I admit she has made some mistakes. But if you wanna criticize her, find a better reason. I fail to see how being a good debater and being good on T.V. has anything to do with being president. You don't decide to enact policies, sign and veto bills with a camera in your face. You don't decide to send troops to war with a camera in your face. I really think people are just looking for more reasons to make fun of her. That, I find, is rather sad.

Edited by IrishAidan

I admit she has made some mistakes. But if you wanna criticize her, find a better reason. I fail to see how being a good debater and being good on T.V. has anything to do with being president. You don't decide to enact policies, sign and veto bills with a camera in your face. You don't decide to send troops to war with a camera in your face. I really think people are just looking for more reasons to make fun of her. That, I find, is rather sad.

Are you actually defending Palin? Did Hell freeze over? :D

First, she's been in public life for two years as gov and mayor before that. Oh and don't forget the beauty pageants.

She's used to being in public.

She is out of her depth. She has no clue about the things she's being asked.

If that wasn't enough, catch the four soft questions she was asked by her own coached pen of campaign reporters....and once again....clueless.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/...for-first-time/

I defend Palin all the time. I defend McCain all the time. I have even defended Bush. I am a fair when it comes to politics. While I am politically liberal, for the most part, I am politically fair. Partisanship p***es me off. The way the Democrats have acted with regard to Palin disgusts me. The way Republicans have acted with regard to Obama disgusts me.

If I ain't given Biden a break for his Gaffs.. I sure as heck ain't given the lipstick delicate must be saved from the evil media pitbull a break.

I'm sorry but because you can see Russia.. (and the *** end of russia mind you.. where hardly anyone lives. Wait, where's Moscow again? Or right, the other end..) and border Canada, eh? (once more the *** end.. where hardly anyone lives and the farthest from the capitol) does not give you foriegn policy experiance. Hells just getting her passport speaks volums.

She's a damned show dog..

It's funny that often people say they want someone from outside Washington who isn't tainted by the Belt Way politics.

But when they get someone who is from outside she is slammed for inexperience.

Can't win for loosing.

Simply because she's Bush with tits.