Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Today, I can't be bothered with___?

Astra.

Some days I just get blah! and can't be bothered doing things that need to be done....~slaps wrist~

Today, I can't be bothered with having to weed the damn garden again.

You?

• Like 1

Well, for me it's tomorrow. Just finished a contract, so now I can wake up when I want.

So, I can't be bothered with waking up early tomorrow. :)

• Like 1

Today, I can't be bothered with having to weed the damn garden again.

You?

You live in the antipodal region? My garden is below 4 feet of snow.

Congratulations on the contract.

Enjoy the sleep in :)

• Like 1

Course quizzes and housework. But in my defence I need help with the quizzes and the office is closed now. Going to do the washing so then all that's left is to vacumm tomorrow

• Like 2

You live in the antipodal region? My garden is below 4 feet of snow.

Yep, very humid here. Hence the never ending growth lol....

Send some snow this way please :)

• Like 1

Course quizzes and housework. But in my defence I need help with the quizzes and the office is closed now. Going to do the washing so then all that's left is to vacumm tomorrow

Vacuuming? wished you hadn't of reminded me :-*
  • Like 2

I actually don't mind yard work, especially gardening, it's kind of a zen activity for me. Now if I can just manipulate to nuclear hell-ball that plagues Southern California summers!

• Like 2

It's mostly black dog hair or my hair, the little dogs don't shed as much as Ruby does

• Like 1

So, what? You can't be bothered with watering your lawn?

Edit: That was mean't for Deco.

@Ruby, get a leaf blower.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

I actually don't mind yard work, especially gardening, it's kind of a zen activity for me. Now if I can just manipulate to nuclear hell-ball that plagues Southern California summers!

Oh, I agree that gardening can be very relaxing.....but when one has to pull and pluck weeds every other day, it gets rather tiresome.....not to mention how the back can feel.

I don't want to come across as to ignorant...but what on earth is a nuclear hell-ball? :whistle:

Sounds like something from out of space..... :gun:

• Like 1

I can't be bothered with vacuuming.

I prefer a leaf blower.

Thing is with leaf blowers......our neighbors blow leaves from one side of the yard to the next. I just don't get the point?

Hmmm! not to mention the noise.

• Like 1

Oh, I agree that gardening can be very relaxing.....but when one has to pull and pluck weeds every other day, it gets rather tiresome.....not to mention how the back can feel.

I don't want to come across as to ignorant...but what on earth is a nuclear hell-ball? :whistle:

Sounds like something from out of space..... :gun:

Ah, close! The nuclear hell ball in question is the Sun, being that its source of energy is the nuclear fusion of hydrogen into helium. It makes summers, and "winters", unbearable sometimes.

• Like 2

Lol I'd have too much fun with one

Lol.....the mind boggles.

Ah, close! The nuclear hell ball in question is the Sun, being that its source of energy is the nuclear fusion of hydrogen into helium. It makes summers, and "winters", unbearable sometimes.

LOL....well at least I was close....it is outta space.....hmm! I'll remember that one about it being a nuclear hell ball.....wow! your not kidding.

I can't be bothered with vacuuming.

I prefer a leaf blower.

Funny you should say that. I worked with a guy, a single father at the time. He was fastidious to the max, I would have called him anal except that he was a good sort and always in good humour. Anyway, we were picking on him and compulsive cleanliness when his son regailed us with a story.

He was walking home from school one day with a mate and they turned the corner into his street. His mate comes out with "check out that nutter vacuuming his lawn". The son went bright red and mumbled "that nutter is my dad". :w00t:

• Like 3

Today I can't be bothered washing the dishes. I have a perfectly good dishwasher, which I practically never use. Just the same they are happily soaking in hot water and detergent in the sink - maybe I'll get to them sometime later, maybe I'll have to refill the sink in the morning and wash them *shrugs shoulders* it's in the hands of the God of "willpower to wash the dishes before bed" atm.

• Like 3

Today, I can't be bothered washing my face. I don't want to take this good feeling away.

You'll get clogged pores and zits - bet that will take the good feeling away :lol:

• Like 1

You'll get clogged pores and zits - bet that will take the good feeling away :lol:

It's only for a day! lol

*washes face, out of guilt*

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 3

Today I can't be bothered with getting into futile debates....

• Like 1