Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interview the person below you!

Careful_perspective

I will start by asking a question, the person who replies with the answer to my question then poses a question for the next person who replies!

My question: If money was no object, what would you do with your life from day to day?

• Like 3

Id get an old car, preferably a '67 Impala and just drive.

Stay in hotels from time to time. I'd like to think I'd try to help people, but probably I'd just become a drifter.

What does your favorite song make you think about?

So, reading your resume it says that you "assisted a masked ally of justice pursuant to the call of heroes" why did you leave this job?

edit;

Too many favorites swirling all around within a maelstrom of memories and emotions.

Edited by bubblykiss

So, reading your resume it says that you "assisted a masked ally of justice pursuant to the call of heroes" why did you leave this job?

edit;

The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald (when I hear it, it still makes my blood chill).

My question: "Without revealing where you live, can you describe your community in two sentences or less?"

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

"Without revealing where you live, can you describe your community in two sentences or less?"

Big - Big & sandy - with some cool and good people - then the bad ones you stay away from.

Two sentences or less.

where would you rather be right now & why? ?.....

Edited by mskate
  • Like 1

Question: "What is your earliest memory?"

I was about two playing at the top of the steps leading to the attic with a blue elephant and a yellow giraffe. They were flat see-through plastic toys that I imagine came from a cereal box.

My question; If there is one thing that you could change about yourself physically, what would it be?

• Like 1

Beard would be a bit thicker, and darker.

You're stuck on a deserted island with one cryptid. Who is the cryptid?

Bonus question: What's in the box?

Edited by DecoNoir

The answer is simple; Chupacabra. My distant cousin, and worst enemy.

What is in the box? A time bomb. Chupacabra wants me to open it, but I want that thing to open it too :angry:

Question!

What is one thing in your life that you would like to go back and change, if you had the opportunity to do so?

Edited by ImmortalSupernaturalAlien
  • Like 1

I think I'd have taught 5 year old me that it's ok to be afraid sometimes and that no matter how smart you are, you can't solve everyone's problems.

Q:

You get to have one and only one super power. What is it?

Remember, you only get one. So if you pick super speed, you have to deal w/ the effects of your brain splattering in your skull, or catching fire from friction of air molecules.

• Like 1

Hmmm..since the laws of Physics really screw with a lot of "traditional" superpowers, my pick would be Super Intelligence. Just be really smart, great with memorization, photographic memory. I wouldn't want to know EVERYTHING, just learn at a super fast rate.

Question:What is the best advice you ever got?

• Like 1

From my grandpa in Ireland it was - never approach a goat from the front

never approach a horse from the rear

or a Fool from any side...

If you saw your Hubby / wife (out on the town) with someone else ? what would you do?

• Like 1

Question : If you saw your Hubby / wife (out on the town) with someone else ? what would you do?

Girlfriend actually ... I walked up and sat myself in between them and asked her if he's the 'new' guy she became uncomfortable and walked off , I had a chat with the fella and told him how great she is , how lucky he was and how thankful I am that finally she has found someone so right and true to her that she loves so much.

She never heard from him again and I never heard from her again ... in other words Happily ever after :yes: *real story*

~

When was the last time you heard a Perry Como song ?

~

When was the last time you heard a Perry Como song ?

Actually, I don't think I ever heard one. Never heard of him before.

What is the most intense emotion you ever experienced?

That's a hard call. But I think happiness is the emotion I've felt most intensely. Extreme joy.

Do you ever walk around barefoot outside?

• Like 1

Good health for my whole family.

Have you ever been in a fist fight? What happened?

• Like 1

Yep, :blush: I suppose you could could say I always won…. But then again, "The art of fighting without fighting" is the best kind of winner, don't you think?

So,

i suppose i have gotten really, really good at fighting now, as i haven't come to fist cuffs in years :innocent::D

Can you Whistle?

• Like 1

Yes, I'm an exceptional whistler. It's rather unladylike, I know.

When was the last time you spoke with a family member about a serious subject?

• Like 2

Some may say they are serious subjects but then when we discuss these serious subjects we lean towards them in a good humoured way.

So, if i go with that,

Then the last time we spoke, which was just the other week. :yes:

Do you feel there really are anythings the likes of (Un-lady like or lady like), for real??? Do you really believe in this gender based stuffs? :lol:

• Like 2

I think its made up and was constructed to control people more easily. I also think that some people have it easier than others to be the perfect gentleman or lady, because their character fit the stereotype better (some persons are shy if they happen to be a girl they have it easier for example..etc). Also those gender roles are heavily dependent on the centuary you live in, the culture you live in and the religion you believe in.

Personally I do not promote gender roles nor do I accept them as beneficial for the human race.

What was the best meal you had these past two weeks?

• Like 2

I had a really yummy pasta with white sauce, so good!

What movie (if any) makes you cry everytime you see it?

Dumbo. Specifically the baby mine scene

I have to leave the room every time its on, I can't cope w/ that.

Which mythical being do you find yourself most attracted to.

• Like 1

Oh my god, the Baby Be Mine song, that part is so emotional!!!!!!!!!

And I am most attracted to the idea of Bigfoot I guess. (I hope you don't mean physically attracted) I would love for them to discover an undiscovered species of primate. I don't believe, but I am really fascinated by evil Gnome fokelore too.

Do you believe it should be illegal to burn your own countries flag?

( I meant in general. if you took it as physical that'd been interesting, but drawn to was what i was hoping for)

No, I don't think so. Ultimately it's just cloth and some dye arranged to a pattern that people emotionally connect with. So, i think if you bought and paid for it, go ahead burn the thing. There's not much in life that I'm flat out against.

You wake up one morning and find that people are now born as puppies.

What do you name your child?