Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The celery haters club

cenobite

Thread dedicated to the evil of celery. Know I dont tell many people this but I HATE celery. Join me for celery slagging fun here!

• Like 4

Awww... Celery's okay... especially with cheese whiz or peanut butter 'in the groove'...

Now if this was an "I hate spinach" or asparagus thread... you'd have my support...

• Like 2

Sigh .lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I also dislike beetroot and goji berries

Awww... Celery's okay... especially with cheese whiz or peanut butter 'in the groove'...

Now if this was an "I hate spinach" or asparagus thread... you'd have my support...

gadzooks! Cheese wizz, get out you heathen!
  • Like 2

Celery with hot salsa. Nice snack .low in calories . My bunnies like Chinese celery best .

You are a celery biggot !

gadzooks! Cheese wizz, get out you heathen!

Thats "Mister Heathen", I'll thank you... :D

• Like 1

i love mushrooms

i might go to the supermarket and throw celery at the floor

im also not keen on baby gem lettuce

• Like 1

Okay, enough of the vegetable-bashing, if you're going to start criticising food there's no better place to start than yoghurt. What is the point of yoghurt? Whichever way you try to dress it up it's just YUK!

Whichever way you try to dress it up it's just YUK!

Don't eat it then lol

Oh I don't! I haven't eaten it for about 40 years.

Celery with hot salsa. Nice snack .low in calories . My bunnies like Chinese celery best .

You are a celery biggot !

I like it with salad cream..I also would add a little of it to home-made coleslaw

AND.. I would use it for flavours when cooking a roast.. I would chop celery, carrots, bit of garlic, onion, pinch of sage, chopped parsley and a pinch of thyme..along with beef stock and my roasts cook well.. I got the idea off Jamie Oliver

• Like 1

I like it with salad cream..I also would add a little of it to home-made coleslaw

AND.. I would use it for flavours when cooking a roast.. I would chop celery, carrots, bit of garlic, onion, pinch of sage, chopped parsley and a pinch of thyme..along with beef stock and my roasts cook well.. I got the idea off Jamie Oliver

I have salad cream in the house actually . My local supermarket carrier a bunch of imported items ,so I keep stocked. I will have to try that .

• Like 1

I have salad cream in the house actually . My local supermarket carrier a bunch of imported items ,so I keep stocked. I will have to try that .

Yep..dunk it in salad cream... it makes a good snack..

celery is the devils veg

I thought that was rudabagas...

Edited by Taun

celery is the devils veg

You don't believe so.. You never stop talking about ( multi times ) over in the most disgusting foods thread .. ..All you posted was celery... you use it to get some attention ( go on admit it lol ) , and you based a thread all about it.. That don't sound like hate to me...I think you LOVE it.. I mean a lot of guys will use a dog in the park. or a baby , some break wind ( disgusting I know ) to get attention, but you use the celery in the hope someone will say - Oh me too lets talk :P

I mean, I hate cheeseburgers...liver, sausages, processed meat, jaffa cakes and cherry bakewells etc.......But I don't talk about them non stop..I like to keep my mind off them as much as possible.. you don't, you constantly talk celery.

If vegetables had a language, you would be fluent in celery lol ...In fact I bet you dream you are celery, and you wake up with a smile on your celery lovin face ...You may change your ID to - celerybite too :D

( I do know you are also just having a laugh..and I like that..so I am playing along for fun. lol )

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Cheeseburgers! Jaffa Cakes! Cherry bakewells!these are foods sent by God to keep us happy Goodness me woman you are clearly deranged. Points finger at BM - witch, witch burn her!

Cheeseburgers! Jaffa Cakes! Cherry bakewells!these are foods sent by God to keep us happy Goodness me woman you are clearly deranged. Points finger at BM - witch, witch burn her!

• Like 1

(snip repeated line )

If I were a witch, I would turn you into a stick of celery..!!

• Like 1

Eek!

I dont like celeriac either

I have it on good authority that neither celeriac NOR celery like you!

• Like 1

ah c'mon now ted even i know veg does'nt have on opinion

• Like 1