Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

OUR HOLLOW EARTH

etvisitor7

In his book "Our Paradise Inside the Earth", Theodore Fitch asks people who do not believe that the Earth is hollow, with openings at its poles, to answer the following questions:

"(1) Can you produce proof that any explorer reached the so-called North or South Pole?

(2) If there is no such thing as 83 to 90 degrees latitude on the Earth, then how can one reach or fly over the North Pole?

(3) If the Earth is not hollow, then why does the north wind in the Arctic GET WARMER as one sails north beyond 70 degrees latitude?

(4) Why are there warm northerly winds and an open sea for hundreds of miles north of 82 degrees latitude?

(5) After 82 degrees latitude is reached, why is the needle of a compass always agitated, restless and balky?

(6) If the Earth is not hollow, then why do the warm northerly winds mentioned above carry more dust than any wind on Earth?

(7) If no rivers are flowing from the inside (of the hollow Earth) to the outside, then why are all icebergs composed of FRESH WATER?

(8) Why does one find tropical seeds, plants and trees floating in the fresh water of these icebergs?

(9) If the inside of the Earth is not warm, why do millions of TROPICAL birds and animals go FURTHER NORTH in the WINTER time?

(10) Why does the wind from the north carry more pollen and blossoms than any wind on the Earth's exterior?

(11) If it is not hollow and warm inside the Earth, then why does colored pollen color the snow for thousands of square miles?

(12) Could it be that pollen from millions of acres of colored flowers causes the snow to be red, pink, yellow, blue, etc.?" happy.gifyes.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TaintedDoughnuts

• leadbelly

• The Silver Thong

• Blackleaf

Hollow Earth? I thought it had a core of molten Lava. All planets have a core of something. And even Enoch states that (yes way back 8000 years ago) as said by God (part of the full 7000 year Creation explanation) that the Earth (and waters) are tied in by a core or 'yoke'.

If it's hollow (obviously there would still have to be SOME sort of core)....then what? What's the significance of it? I'm not being impertinent, just curious...

I have never heard these matters, before. But, I would profer this.

If the sun strikes the mid-latitudes at the equator, and raises warm moist winds aloft, they must travel somewhere. Gravity prevents them escaping into space.

They move northward, carrying their energy, which dissipates their heat. Isn't that basic meteorological fact?

Then, they cool enough to begin to sink, and as they do, they push the atmosphere below them, southward. This chain continues, and is colder during the respective winters at the two poles.

Perhaps the balkiness of compass needles is due to convergence of magnetic field lines. The Earth bulges at the equator, but is less so at the poles, due to the spinning of the Earth, and displacement of a more 'molten' core-exterior.

And another factor might be pole-shift anticipation.

The iceburgs may be composed of snow pack. That may answer number 7.

Numbers 8-12 may be answered by the pole being a sink for a vast amount of wind-borne pollen and tiny seed from each respective hemisphere.

And, I must add this afterthought. How could we not have a iron-nickle core

generated magnetosphere, which protects us from the great power of solar-energized particles? And I'll tell you another fact. The poles are locations where

hugh amounts of air molecules are lost, rising along electromagnetic field lines, every day. This goes for oxygen that is ionized at upper altitudes. It is like a vast planetary fountain.

And one last thing. Do you know what the largest thing in our solar system is?

Not the sun. It is the magnetosphere of Jupiter. Since Jupiter is a failed brown dwarf star (needs to be 6 times more dense), those field lines arise not from its hugh gas composition, but a semi-liquid rocky core. It is larger than the magnetic field of the Sun, because it shares its field with one of its volcanic moons- Io.

From Boston U.-

"Using the 0.1-meter telescope...we image the energetic sodium atoms which comprise Jupiter's extended `magneto-nebula'. These atoms are ejected from the atmosphere of Jupiter's volcanic moon Io by the interaction with Jupiter's plasma torus."

Magneto Magnificent

Edited by leadbelly

what proof does Theodore Fitch have? what credible source? the earth is not hollow, fitch is pulling your leg really hard.

Edited by Ciraxis

"(1) Can you produce proof that any explorer reached the so-called North or South Pole?

No more than you produce proof that you exist. Although I can, of course, refer you to many hundreds of accounts, books from reputable explorers, photos, satellite images and even webcams.

(2) If there is no such thing as 83 to 90 degrees latitude on the Earth, then how can one reach or fly over the North Pole?

Simple: there is such a thing as 83 to 90 degrees latutude. How else do you think one can reach or fly over the North Pole?

(3) If the Earth is not hollow, then why does the north wind in the Arctic GET WARMER as one sails north beyond 70 degrees latitude?

It doesn't

(4) Why are there warm northerly winds and an open sea for hundreds of miles north of 82 degrees latitude?

Because it's summer! Warm winds come sup from the south. And the sea ice melts

(5) After 82 degrees latitude is reached, why is the needle of a compass always agitated, restless and balky?

Does it?

(6) If the Earth is not hollow, then why do the warm northerly winds mentioned above carry more dust than any wind on Earth?

They don't!

(7) If no rivers are flowing from the inside (of the hollow Earth) to the outside, then why are all icebergs composed of FRESH WATER?

Because ice bergs are formed from snow, compressed into ice. Ever tasted salty snow?

(8) Why does one find tropical seeds, plants and trees floating in the fresh water of these icebergs?

You don't

(9) If the inside of the Earth is not warm, why do millions of TROPICAL birds and animals go FURTHER NORTH in the WINTER time?

They don't

(10) Why does the wind from the north carry more pollen and blossoms than any wind on the Earth's exterior?

It doesn't

(11) If it is not hollow and warm inside the Earth, then why does colored pollen color the snow for thousands of square miles?

It doesn't

(12) Could it be that pollen from millions of acres of colored flowers causes the snow to be red, pink, yellow, blue, etc.?"

No. See above.

NOOO! not another Hollow earth topic NOO! crying.gif

Hey, I hear you gain the powers of the GODS if you eat yellow snow!

694178[/snapback]

My friends gave me a lemon snow cone once, but it didn't taste like lemon... no.gif

Wow!!!! I enjoy reading your posts I truly never even thought on such ideas, that gives me lots of things to ponder, the only thing I can even contribute is I am aware of the roundness of the earth Thank you Mark really love your stuff.

If there wasnt a south pole, then how come there is a station there called Amundsen Scott?

Because some crackpot theorists dont like looking at all the facts grin2.gif And they probably didn't know we would actually visit the two poles some day.

Hollow Earth is indeed possible and noone has yet dug any proof that it's not. I think this is one of the biggest secrets being kept from the people of all time. There are supposedly entrances or caverns that lead into the earth where even more unique creatures than us humans possibly live (Reptoids). I could go on and on but just visit this site listed below.

For more information on hollow earth's mysteries and creatures that may inhabit it visit http://www.reptoids.com/ thumbsup.gif

Edited by Touch of Evil

Touch Of Evil... There is proof it doesn't exist... read all 43749287389782397489 topics on this theory and you'll find plenty of proof.

Hollow Earth is indeed possible and noone has yet dug any proof that it's not.

Flying dogs are possible... everything is possible at some level. Hollow earth is just as possible as flying dogs though. It been proven beyong reasonable doubt that hollow earth is wrong.

I don't know where you guys are getting this so called "proof" I see none on this forum or anywhere else. wacko.gif

If theres proof place here it front of my face in this thread, I sure don't see it.

Stellar, how about explaining? Just saying it's wrong and has been proven doesn't help. Any idiot could say it's been proven.. but by who? when? where? I need 100% proof right here that there is no hollow earth, and there is no such proof as of yet.

I understand opinions vary but saying these things are proven and just a bunch of bs doesn't make a point at all. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Touch of Evil

ATTENTION THE EARTH ISNT HOLLOW!!!! IT IS AN ASTONOMICAL IMPOSSIBILITY! IT ISNT AN EGG OR A SPACESHIP NO DOES IT HAVE A PARADISE INSIDE OF IT!!!

THERE'S ALREADY A TOPIC FREAKIN LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTENTION THE EARTH ISNT HOLLOW!!!!  IT IS AN ASTONOMICAL IMPOSSIBILITY! IT ISNT AN EGG OR A SPACESHIP NO DOES IT HAVE A PARADISE INSIDE OF IT!!!

694799[/snapback]

So you've been to one of the so called entrances and proven it is isn't hollow? You have eye witness accounts? Tell me all about it.. rolleyes.gif

ATTENTION THE EARTH ISNT HOLLOW!!!!  IT IS AN ASTONOMICAL IMPOSSIBILITY! IT ISNT AN EGG OR A SPACESHIP NO DOES IT HAVE A PARADISE INSIDE OF IT!!!

694799[/snapback]

So you've been to one of the so called entrances and proven it is isn't hollow? You have eye witness accounts? Tell me all about it.. rolleyes.gif

694841[/snapback]

PROOF:

-If the Earth was hollow, it couldn't support itself; gravity would compress it.

-People have been to both poles, and found NO holes. Explain that.

-If the Earth is hollow, where does the magma come from?

-Any pics of this "hole" are either fake or just eyes of storms.

I think that's enough to start you off with, when you've debunked these I'll give you more.

So you've been to one of the so called entrances and proven it is isn't hollow? You have eye witness accounts? Tell me all about it..  rolleyes.gif

694841[/snapback]

So you've been to one of these 'secret entrances', or maybe the 'hole at the north pole' to prove the Earth isn't solid? You have eye witness accounts? Tell me about it.. rolleyes.gif

I don't know where you guys are getting this so called "proof" I see none on this forum or anywhere else.

If theres proof place here it front of my face in this thread, I sure don't see it.

Ever read a book? All the surface of the earth would get sucked to the center due to the immense pressure and gravity.

http://www.fisica.uson.mx/carlos/Environme...h_satellite.jpg

http://members.fortunecity.com/nanabubba/n...cam-26778BG.jpg

Gee... look at those enormous enterances! rolleyes.gif

your all wrong, earth isn't hollow, flat or even round! its a cube. i have proof! i rode on a space ship last night with this alien called QADc, he showed me that the earth is a cube, he...he also probed me.

your all wrong, earth isn't hollow, flat or even round!  its a cube.  i have proof!  i rode on a space ship last night with this alien called QADc, he showed me that the earth is a cube,  he...he also probed me.

695801[/snapback]

Yea, but I heard on the Intergalatic News, that it was only because you wouldn't stop asking about it. They said it was the only way to get you to be quiet.

grin2.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gif