Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

who here has removed a demon

CANDIDPETS

please be honest no jokes or tolling, I would just love to hear who does it

who researches and investigates demons during their spare time as oppose to ghosts?

Edited by cateyes221981

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Electra Rain

• NoahJaymes

• AngelXVI

I have recently read black shroud on pictures and was shocked at the amount of people who took this stuff so serious!

I haven't had any experience in this personally, but what do you mean exactly by that line? Should they not take it seriously, or just shocked that people take stock in removal of demons? Please do not take this the wrong way, was just wondering.

I have recently read black shroud on pictures and was shocked at the amount of people who took this stuff so serious!

What? Of course we take it seriously and its MY thread...Questions?? :td:

I haven't had any experience in this personally, but what do you mean exactly by that line? Should they not take it seriously, or just shocked that people take stock in removal of demons? Please do not take this the wrong way, was just wondering.

I agree. The OP appears to be flame baiting. And frankly, I'm not so sure I'd like to participate in another demonic debate, so soon after the last one got half of us on report. lol.

I agree. The OP appears to be flame baiting. And frankly, I'm not so sure I'd like to participate in another demonic debate, so soon after the last one got half of us on report. lol.

There you are!! Yes I am tired of arguing about Demonics, people believe what they choose, so be it. The OP is the same one who discussed Amity and Clara, but she baits me? LOL>.Go figure...JN

To be honest Jackal, I have had a major change of heart in the demon perspective within the past week.

something to share ???

To be honest Jackal, I have had a major change of heart in the demon perspective within the past week.

Whats the change EnJay? JN

I'm all ears if you decide to let me know. My perspective hasn't changed, and like most of the people around the world, I view the creatures from a religious standpoint, and further find it impossible to seperate demons and religion. So I just don't discuss the matter any longer. Hammy has a nice Texas werewol\f thread started in Crypto however :D . ~Jackal

I'm all ears if you decide to let me know. My perspective hasn't changed, and like most of the people around the world, I view the creatures from a religious standpoint, and further find it impossible to seperate demons and religion. So I just don't discuss the matter any longer. Hammy has a nice Texas werewol\f thread started in Crypto however :D . ~Jackal

LOL I believe every religion/denomination believes in them, and has their own terminology and ways of banishing. In any case, GET BACK HERE LOL.. :tu:

sorry i worded it wrong

I meant after reading it I saw that there were so many people from this board who are involved/experienced with demons, I know lots seem to have experience with ghosts but the demon thing is just kinda new to me. I was just curious who activly persues demons here? I know many of you investigate ghosts & hauntings but what about demons?

sorry i worded it wrong

I meant after reading it I saw that there were so many people from this board who are involved/experienced with demons, I know lots seem to have experience with ghosts but the demon thing is just kinda new to me. I was just curious who activly persues demons here? I know many of you investigate ghosts & hauntings but what about demons?

You made yourself perfectly clear on your thread, and the way your worded it. I refuse to answer any questions, and as you can see, most of the people on the original thread are no longer here..JN

yes i did word it wrong the part about most not being here I didnt even notice until you pointed it out, anyways I am not talking about what happened to you so i changed my original message just to not start any arguements

I honestly would really like to know im totally fascinated with it, but i have to admit i have had no experience of my own and hope i never do...

Edited by cateyes221981

yes i did word it wrong the part about most not being here I didnt even notice until you pointed it out, anyways I am not talking about what happened to you so i changed my original message just to not start any arguements

I honestly would really like to know im totally fascinated with it, but i have to admit i have had no experience of my own and hope i never do...

I pray you dont as well. Also the Black Shroud IS my thread, so yes you targeted me and I am not going thru it again. End of story..JN

ahh u were a victum tho werent u? I was curious about pple that fight it like helping others etc..

who researches and investigates demons during their spare time as oppose to ghosts?

My research into demonlogy is quite indepth, I was 8 years old when I first crossed paths with one, and I was 13 when I began my studies in all

areas of the parnormal. Although I was unable to save the soul possessed, I was later on able to cleanse not only the house I encounted it in, but anyone including myself who came in contact

with this vile ancient spirit.

My research into demonlogy is quite indepth, I was 8 years old when I first crossed paths with one, and I was 13 when I began my studies in all

areas of the parnormal. Although I was unable to save the soul possessed, I was later on able to cleanse not only the house I encounted it in, but anyone including myself who came in contact

with this vile ancient spirit.

:huh:

electra wow impressive

Thank you, but honestly and With all due respect, I wasn't trying to be impressive, I just wanted to share my exp.

Edited by Electra Rain

Thank you, but honestly and With all due respect, I wasn't trying to be impressive, I just wanted to share my exp.

Welcome to the board... theres quite a few skepitics on her so be prepared.

My inner voice tells me demons don't exist... Maybe that's for a reason! Who knows?

electra still so brave i admire people like this, go up agaisnt something like that, I would be way to weak, to scared & you did it all just to help another? wow

electra still so brave i admire people like this, go up agaisnt something like that, I would be way to weak, to scared & you did it all just to help another? wow

This is why I don't believe, it makes you weak and scared... and if they do exist I guess you have to be strong and unafraid. I am so glad I don't believe...