Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Free guns for high-crime Neighborhoods

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,506 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:22 AM

View PostRender, on 29 March 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

If you can't understand simple analogies you should really rethink what you have said so far in this thread.

So why would you say im an enabler?  And remember, i already wrote down how thinking&discussing things isn't equal to justifying it. Because otherwise every court that thinks something through should acquit a criminal because according to you thinking about things is justifying them. Very irrational :rolleyes:

There is a huge difference between being in a courtroom and a life or death situation.

Let me give you an analogy. You feel safe and secure in your home and there is some sicko whose sole purpose, or thrill in life, is to rape or kill  you or your family. Not to steal a few trinkets, but to do some serious harm. At that point in time, do you really care what kind of childhood trama they went through? You are going to be worried about the stress they are under because you may have a gun in your house? More importantly, how do you determine which is which?

I'm not ashamed to say they will go out feet first if I have anything to do with it. I don't live in fear, but that doesn't mean I'm not prepared.

Edited by Michelle, 31 March 2013 - 05:47 AM.

#47    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,138 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:47 AM

View PostMichelle, on 31 March 2013 - 05:22 AM, said:

There is a huge difference between being in a courtroom and a life or death situation.

Let me give you an analogy. You feel safe and secure in your home and there is some sicko whose sole purpose, or thrill in life, is to rape or kill  you or your family. Not to steal a few trinkets, but to do some serious harm. At that point in time, do you really care what kind of childhood trama they went through? You are going to be worried about the stress they are under because you may have a gun in your house?

I'm not ashamed to say they will go out feet first if I have anything to do with it. I don't live in fear, but that doesn't mean I'm not prepared.

I think every single American should have a gun or 20.  Im just glad I live in a place where I don`t need one.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#48    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,506 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:16 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 31 March 2013 - 05:47 AM, said:

I think every single American should have a gun or 20.  Im just glad I live in a place where I don`t need one.

Unfortunately, our family home's neighborhood has gone through many changes. It went from being one of the most prestigious neighborhoods, a long time ago, to one of the most dangerous and now back to one of the most desirable places to live. We've gone against drug dealers and pimps to the point where I've sat up all night with a gun next to me because of the threats. I was even afraid of leaving a huge Malamute outside because of what someone might do to him. It's been pretty comfortable for the last fifteen years, but I probably won't ever be complacent.

I'm really glad we have neighbors that we can count on to help keep an eye on everything.

#49    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,138 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:26 AM

View PostMichelle, on 31 March 2013 - 06:16 AM, said:

Unfortunately, our family home's neighborhood has gone through many changes. It went from being one of the most prestigious neighborhoods, a long time ago, to one of the most dangerous and now back to one of the most desirable places to live. We've gone against drug dealers and pimps to the point where I've sat up all night with a gun next to me because of the threats. I was even afraid of leaving a huge Malamute outside because of what someone might do to him. It's been pretty comfortable for the last fifteen years, but I probably won't ever be complacent.

I'm really glad we have neighbors that we can count on to help keep an eye on everything.

As I said and be as safe as possible buy more guns as it`s your nation and your culture to feel safe with more guns. Im glad I dont need that no matter what part of town I live in with a pop of 1.2 million.  You need a gun I have no reason to say you don`t. I live in a place that guns are not as much a worry let alone a thought. Gives me concern that I live 200 km from a potential civial war.

We know each other and have talked for years hun. I realy hope the schit plays out nice xoxox

#50    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,506 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:29 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 31 March 2013 - 06:26 AM, said:

As I said and be as safe as possible buy more guns as it`s your nation and your culture to feel safe with more guns. Im glad I dont need that no matter what part of town I live in with a pop of 1.2 million.  You need a gun I have no reason to say you don`t. I live in a place that guns are not as much a worry let alone a thought. Gives me concern that I live 200 km from a potential civial war.

We know each other and have talked for years hun. I realy hope the schit plays out nice xoxox

No worries, mon. ;)

#51    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,138 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:34 AM

View PostMichelle, on 31 March 2013 - 06:29 AM, said:

No worries, mon. ;)

in all honesty I would love to have an ar-15 but a shot gun will do. You know im a libral right lol

#52    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,506 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 31 March 2013 - 06:34 AM, said:

in all honesty I would love to have an ar-15 but a shot gun will do. You know im a libral right lol

I know you are a redenck at heart. :whistle: :-*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users