Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Men in Black' caught on film ?

Here's a video that has been circulating the web for the last few days, a member of "Aerial Phenomen Investigations" describes an encounter will alleged 'Men in Black' that were caught on CCTV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GHh04oepbI

An account of the event is also available as part of this PDF:

http://aerial-phenomenon.org/UFO_Cases_files/12-001-CE1.pdf

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• DONTEATUS

• tyrant lizard

• Englishgent

It was when they started walking backwards that tipped me off that something weird was going on.

It's a dead give-away really, isn't it?

Are we now saying that the ''Men in Black' are not government agents, but aliens? Sounds like it from the video description! Anyway, dont they usually wear dark glasses as well?

Sounds like a set up to me.

IMO if you want to disguise yourself you could do a little better than being dressing all in black. I mean, you really do blend into the background dont you lol. :wacko:'

The man that they came to see was not working that day so did they leave any contact details? Did they say that they would be back? What was the purpose of their visit in the first place? None of these questions are answered here. And it's hard to believe that this isn't some kind of hoax.

Jake and Elwood ?

The video would have been more interesting if they were singing 'Rawhide'! :rofl:

MIB phenomenon is actually quite typical of this nature. They are reported more often than not, to look "artificial". However, given today's slew of unemployed, I'd bet this was a hoax. Too much time on folks' hands these days..

Black suits, black coats, black shades, and a black hat... I must be a MIB agent! Or it's just a very common color :rolleyes: But that's a really silly video. I'd go with people with too much time on their hands before MIB 3 is released.

Jake and Elwood ?

That was my exact thought as well. They were probably going into that building to pay the Church Taxes. :D

jake%20and%20elwood.jpg

Its like what englishgent said, if the MIBs are meant to be aliens and undercover than why wouldn't they try and dress less conspicuous.

And wheres the footage of them leaving the place?

It was obviously a cold day wherever this was filmed. All of the other people in the video are seen wearing long sleeve shirts and jackets, much like the business men. I don't really think this is anything out of the ordinary. The only odd thing is that it looks like they are wearing exactly the same things, including hats. I never see anyone wearing Fedoras anymore.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

That was my exact thought as well. They were probably going into that building to pay the Church Taxes. :D

jake%20and%20elwood.jpg

Maybe they were getting the band back together and inquiring about available dates in the cocktail lounge.

sorry, but the guy talking sounds very fake. a couple of times it feels like he is either reading from a scripted note, or just making it up as he goes.

it was a little funny though :P but yeah, some people just have to much time on their hands.

which makes it hard for people, IF the day should come that this happens for real, to belive it. because there is SO MUCH FAKE out there.

same with psycics and such, if it realy exist all the fakes are hiding them.

Did they flashy-thing anyone? :alien:

They must have had a break from filming the new movie. Will Smith is looking a little pale...

Which one is Will Smith,the other must be Tommy Lee hee hee

More sinister than you know: corporate lawyers! :lol:

Can't really see anything, just two guys with trench coats and hats. But the guy has a great imagination, lol.

Men in dark suits doesn't mean a lot. I thought it was their strangeness, the old vehicles they drove, the unfamilarity with commom day things, their pale skin, and so on, that made them stand out as something other than government agents.