Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gods true church

hyuugaNeji

We look around and there are hundreds of different churches with various doctrines, each considers itself to be Gods church on earth. the bible tells us how to identify God's true church in the last days.

1.The devil is angry "with the remnant" of the churches seed. since the remnant is always identical to the original this means the last church is like the apostolic church. therfore its teachings should square fully with the bible, the christians blueprint.

2.God's church will be a commandment keepig church in contrast to those who accept the teachings and traditions of man.

3.God's church has the "testimony of Jesus Christ" which is the spirit of prophecy.(our last prophet was Ellen G. White).

4.The chrcuh in the last days will proclaim God's last messages. (revelation 14:6-14)

does your church fit the qualifications. right now I only see 1 that does and that is the seventh day adventist church.

Edited by hyuugaNeji

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hyuugaNeji

• beowulf

• SilverCougar

• Ashley-Star*Child

God is love, not theorectical precision and idealism. But it can be beneficial to be studious without fingerpointing, which breaks away from God-Love, I guess. original.gif

We look around and there are hundreds of different churches with various doctrines, each considers itself to be Gods church on earth. the bible tells us how to identify God's true church in the last days.

1.The devil is angry "with the remnant" of the churches seed. since the remnant is always identical to the original this means the last church is like the apostolic church. therfore its teachings should square fully with the bible, the christians blueprint.

2.God's church will be a commandment keepig church in contrast to those who accept the teachings and traditions of man.

3.God's church has the "testimony of Jesus Christ" which is the spirit of prophecy.(our last prophet was Ellen G. White).

4.The chrcuh in the last days will proclaim God's last messages. (revelation 14:6-14)

does your church fit the qualifications. right now I only see 1 that does and that is the seventh day adventist church.

422150[/snapback]

the thing is mate if I want to talk to god I can.

No church no religion nothing!

God loves me and he loves you.

Churches teach religions teach that if you obey there rules that you will be in gods grace that you will be saved!

Balls!

Gods 1 on 1 mate well thats me done.

Be well original.gif

it is talking about the people, not the literal church building.

a church without people is no church at all.

Hmm, how about I try to bring in Hadeka or another one of my muslim friends to see if he agrees that the seventh day adventist church and your specifications for "gods true church" are correct, IHO.

LOVE

user posted image

Gods true church is love

“Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not love, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

“And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith (in all religions), so that I could remove mountains, and have not love, I am nothing.

“And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not love, it profits me nothing.

“Love suffers long, and is kind; love envies not; love vaunts not itself, is not puffed up,

“Love does not behave itself unseemly, seeks not her own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil;

“Love rejoices not in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;

“Love bears all things, believeth all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.

“Love never fails: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

“For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

“But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

“When I was a child, I spoke as a child; I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

“For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

“And now abides faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.”

rolleyes.gif

Edited by Loge

stellar:

consider me as one of your friends especially when it comes to religion...

"God is not an old man with a white beard in the sky. Right then, what is God? And now come the weasel words. these are very variable. "God is not out there, he is in all of us." God is the ground of all being." "God is the essence of life." "God is the universe." "Don't you believe in the universe?" "Of course I believe in the universe." "Then you believe in God." "God is love, don't you believe in love?" "Right, then you believe in God?"

Modern physicists sometimes wax a bit mystical when they contemplate questions such as why the big bang happened when it did, why the laws of physics are these laws and not those laws, why the universe exists at all, and so on. Sometimes physicists may resort to saying that there is an inner core of mystery that we don't understand, and perhaps never can; and they may then say that perhaps this inner core of mystery is another name for God. Or in Stephen Hawkings's words, if we understand these things, we shall perhaps "know the mind of God."

The trouble is that God in this sophisticated, physicist's sense bears no resemblance to the God of the Bible or any other religion. If a physicist says God is another name for Planck's constant, or God is a superstring, we should take it as a picturesque metaphorical way of saying that the nature of superstrings or the value of Planck's constant is a profound mystery. It has obviously not the smallest connection with a being capable of forgiving sins, a being who might listen to prayers, who cares about whether or not the Sabbath begins at 5pm or 6pm, whether you wear a veil or have a bit of arm showing; and no connection whatever with a being capable of imposing a death penalty on His son to expiate the sins of the world before and after he was born. "

hyuugaNeji:

i would have never responded but i was hit by this response:

a church without people is no church at all.

so if a church with no people burnt down, people that go to a "attended" church will not recognize it as a church and not help restore "thier kind". how sad crying.gif

Edited by RaginCajun

if got is life and god is the universe. Why would he have to create it?.. because if you are the universe then you dont need to create it.

I think there could be a GOD, but I think not in the sense Religion Describes him.

But Im a person that needs evidence lol. SO I wont say THERE IS DEFINITLY a god like all these religous fanatics. But I say there might be, but it 1 do not think its the GOD that humans made up in a book.

Edited by whoa182

want god's dress... she looked so pretty in it... (Not the silver one.. the earthy toned one...)

(I'm being obscured with references lately...)

422150[/snapback]

I don't think so. Again I'm going to say, it's not about the religion (or church)it's about GOD. Why are you exalting one church more than another?

when the bible talks about "a church " it is refering to people. so God's church= God's people

Any time two or more Christians are on this forum discussing God, praying or having fellowship the forum itself becomes a church.

Don't make the mistake of putting your faith in any church. Worship God and accept the Grace he offers. That is all.

Any time two or more Christians are on this forum discussing God, praying or having fellowship the forum itself becomes a church.

424166[/snapback]

lol!! i love it!!...people just talking about God...it's awsome

God is in ALL......even if YOU don't want God to

Which God, Pakai? My God can lick your God with one hand tied behind his back! Seriously though, Xians show what rude jerks they are by constantly posting their propaganda on a secular forum. If you want to fellowship, go to an Xian website! thumbsup.gif

Which God, Pakai?  My God can lick your God with one hand tied behind his back!  Seriously though, Xians show what rude jerks they are by constantly posting their propaganda on a secular forum.  If you want to fellowship, go to an Xian website! thumbsup.gif

429244[/snapback]

my god can beat up your god

My God says, "Tommorrow, outside the outer orbit of the Alpha Centari planetary system - Be there or be Square!" grin2.gif