Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evolution? Or Emanation

Strong Flower

This was a topic that I wanted to touch on for a while.

Along with the Darwin theory of Evolution, another very popular theory is Human/Alien contact. Where some even believe that human intelligence come from ETs genetically manipulating us.

First: Based on many aspects of science, it shows that there is strong doubt that we evolved from any animal.

Like I mentioned in another thread, humans are carbon beings and animals are carbon-BASED beings. This carbon is based primarily on melanin(which is the primeval dark colored element that forms the Universe and also synthesizes many things in creation)

Humans are (scientifically speaking) melanin beings and has the ability to manipulate melanin. This is a characteristic that animals don't have.

QUICK STUDY vv

The human brain has a force field that physically resembles a galaxy- This galaxy looks like a cloud hovering above the pineal gland and hypothalamus in the third ventricle.

The 12 melanin centers have properties similar to the 12 signs of zodiac. Information, ideas, data and energy are processed through the brain and translated by the mind. The mind is partially in the body(biochemically limited) and partially outside the brain and body(not limited by time and space). When the mind needs past, present or future information, it gets it from melanin and processes it through the chemical and electrical reactions of brain cells and calls it intelligence.

eye_of_horus_thalamus_brain_450%5B1%5D.jpg

This type of info can be found in many ancient cultures found all over. One thing I think we should take in consideration dealing with human evolution, that there were no ancient people that suggest we evolved from ape/monkeys etc and fossil remains proves different species of ape in that respect...

According to this, Alien contact would still be some-what of a myth because again <Humans are reflections of the Universe>. The advanced cultures around the world that were known for building pyramid and megaliths had access to natural technology, which is a concept that people lost today. What we built around the world was spiritually based.

Similar Ideas in Buddhism

photo.jpg

In Buddhism there is the "Primordial Buddha", which are the beings that all humans emanated from. They are self-emanating and self-originating beings.

Edited by Spore

Along with the Darwin theory of Evolution, another very popular theory is Human/Alien contact.

Um no. Evolution is a scientific theory, Human/Alien isn't.

Um no. Evolution is a scientific theory, Human/Alien isn't.

Neither is scientific- but theory btw

This type of info can be found in many ancient cultures found all over. One thing I think we should take in consideration dealing with human evolution, that there were no ancient people that suggest we evolved from ape/monkeys etc and fossil remains proves different species of ape in that respect...

Homo Erectus, and that's just one ancient people, there are others, if you look...

Homo Erectus, and that's just one ancient people, there are others, if you look...

Homo erectus is still seen today--Batwa people of CA

and that proves just how old the human race is

Edited by Spore

Homo erectus is still seen today--Batwa people of CA

and that proves just how old the human race is

Homo Erectus went extinct about 140,000 years ago. If you have found living Homo Erectus, then I expect this to be a world news story. So far all is quite.

Oh Dear...I think this is going to be one of those hopelessly ill-informed threads whereby the OP is going to trot - out some nonsensical, but entertaining, non-verifiable, and with post #5, possibly racist nonsense... Huum, Haah.... :no:

As a starting point SPORE.... Australopithicenes, Homo Habilis,Ergaster,Heidelbergensis, Gigantopithecus, Homo Neanderthalensis, Homo Sapien (NOT Sapien, Sapiens).

And please do not bring utter stupidity into a thread such as:

"Like I mentioned in another thread, humans are carbon beings and animals are carbon-BASED beings. This carbon is based primarily on melanin(which is the primeval dark colored element that forms the Universe and also synthesizes many things in creation)"

That particular quote from the OP shows just how ignorant you are of chemical, and physical processes within the human body.

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 4

Oh Dear...I think this is going to be one of those hopelessly ill-informed threads whereby the OP is going to trot - out some nonsensical, but entertaining, non-verifiable, and with post #5, possibly racist nonsense... Huum, Haah.... :no:

As a starting point SPORE.... Australopithicenes, Homo Habilis,Ergaster,Heidelbergensis, Gigantopithecus, Homo Neanderthalensis, Homo Sapien (NOT Sapien, Sapiens).

"Like I mentioned in another thread, humans are carbon beings and animals are carbon-BASED beings. This carbon is based primarily on melanin(which is the primeval dark colored element that forms the Universe and also synthesizes many things in creation)"

That particular quote from the OP shows just how ignorant you are of chemical, and physical processes within the human body.

Yeah, I picked up on one of the points you make, but didn't want to get involved in that particular can of worms. Glad you took the plunge though.

Homo Erectus went extinct about 140,000 years ago. If you have found living Homo Erectus, then I expect this to be a world news story. So far all is quite.

Not trying to argue. BUT, thats incorrect - The homo erectus phenotype can be found today in Central Africa. Batwa & Khoisan peoples

Then you know very little about melanin in the human body

The human brain has a force field that physically resembles a galaxy- This galaxy looks like a cloud hovering above the pineal gland and hypothalamus in the third ventricle.

The mind is partially in the body(biochemically limited) and partially outside the brain and body(not limited by time and space).

Can you give some sources of information for these two statements?

[/size]

Can you give some sources of information for these two statements?

SURE. Research: Morphological and Chemical Study/Pineal Gland. Reseach Pineal Gland and Iatromathematica. I'm on mobile so I can't give any links at the time.

Well...I am trying to contain the urge to blame it on...that's right, Ronald Reagan.

Not trying to argue. BUT, thats incorrect - The homo erectus phenotype can be found today in Central Africa. Batwa & Khoisan peoples

Rubbish. Now I know for certain your agenda and will not play games here....

• Like 1

Neither is scientific- but theory btw

Get your facts straight please.

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/

http://www.nas.edu/evolution/TheoryOrFact.html

Edited by Rlyeh

I hope someone bought popcorn. Looks like it'll be an amusing thread.

As to the OP when you said a very popular theory was that of Human/Alien contact. I agree. It's populist rubbish. There is no doubt that we evolved from other animals. There are gaps in our knowledge but they are being filled.

I hope someone bought popcorn. Looks like it'll be an amusing thread.

As to the OP when you said a very popular theory was that of Human/Alien contact. I agree. It's populist rubbish. There is no doubt that we evolved from other animals. There are gaps in our knowledge but they are being filled.

Movie just canceled. Some people do actually believe ETs enhanced human intel. I'm implying that we did NOT, also we are highly distinct from animals- just from simple studies of Neuromelanin in the brain. I think we are in the Human Kingdom not Animal Kingdom

Movie just canceled. Some people do actually believe ETs enhanced human intel. I'm implying that we did NOT, also we are highly distinct from animals- just from simple studies of Neuromelanin in the brain. I think we are in the Human Kingdom not Animal Kingdom

Then continue to ignore genetics.
  • Like 1

Then continue to ignore genetics.

Sure......We did not evolve from apes.

:geek:

Edited by Spore

Sure......We did not evolve from apes.

:geek:

I agree, there are plenty of un-evolved apes around. It just strikes me funny how they learned to use a computer to post on forums and ignore scientific evidence.

Of course I'm not referring to anyone in particular. :whistle:

• Like 1

I agree, there are plenty of un-evolved apes around. It just strikes me funny how they learned to use a computer to post on forums and ignore scientific evidence.

Of course I'm not referring to anyone in particular. :whistle:

Like wise. :td:

:w00t:

Quite the witty reply, good sir! I bow to your superior buffoonery and shall allow you to dominate this thread with your laughable, derisive, and strangely entertaining imbecility.

Carry on. :yes:

• Like 1

If you found an organism that had animal cells, it was a vertebrate, warm blooded, mammal. Would you call it an animal?

Humans have animal physiology. We are animals.