Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Ancient Alien theory

ancient astronauts gravitics cipher robert a. patterson

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#571    Temporal Subliminal Man

Temporal Subliminal Man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

The idea behind using the battery-powered circuitry is an inexpensive way to continue to work with the gravitic propulsion system that I decided from the Dogu schematics vs. the high cost of producing the super conductor also encoded in the artifacts but requires fabrication under laboratory conditions but can be mimicked using low cost electronic circuitry.

#572    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

Now thats a mouth full TSM great name by the way "Temporal Subliminial Man"  Did you actually build one of these power plants ?
Welll the walls have ears ! :tu:
justDONTEATUS :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#573    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,488 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:43 PM

View PostTemporal Subliminal Man, on 02 April 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

The idea behind using the battery-powered circuitry is an inexpensive way to continue to work with the gravitic propulsion system that I decided from the Dogu schematics vs. the high cost of producing the super conductor also encoded in the artifacts but requires fabrication under laboratory conditions but can be mimicked using low cost electronic circuitry.

'Mimicked' how? If it doesn't use the actual principals you are stating how can it successfully demonstrate them?

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#574    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,236 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

Mimicked how exactly? What results exactly are you expecting from this mimicked circuitry? What would be the power consumption of the mimicked circuitry versus the actual device? I would love to see a diagram of said circuitry, when available as I must admit I am very (!!!) skeptical.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#575    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,968 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:05 AM

View Postseeder, on 02 April 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

If they disappeared without any trace, how does anyone know they went missing in the first place? Besides, Pompei and the volcano wiped an entire group/town out. Then we have the sunken structures all round the world....lost to climate change and sealevel rises.... villages, entire towns and all its people have been wiped out many times....by nature only

and

"Finally on the subject of sources; I really cannot reveal this for now"

hahahha...classic zoser and his secret sources that he cant reveal in case the Govt silence him...  :clap: :w00t:

In that post, Zoser didn't make a claim.  He merely stated what he "believes strongly" (as if we didn't already know this.)

He need provide no evidence for his belief.  It's just a belief.

Sure, he's 100% wrong.  But the world is full of beliefs that are 100% wrong.

Also, rather than asking for proof, which neither side will ever have (it is an impossiblility,) ask for evidence.

Or better yet, don't ask.

Harte

Edited by Harte, 03 April 2013 - 03:06 AM.

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#576    Temporal Subliminal Man

Temporal Subliminal Man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

The core of the system consist of a specifically designed transformer filter component the idea is to power this transformer core using an alternate power supply and that PSU comprises a battery operated circuit that inductively couples to the main Xformer core and in turn activates the propulsion system.

This alternate PSU circuit is described in my TechBrief, video and on my home page w/illustrations. I actually fabricated a metalized version of the super conductor used it to charge a 6-volt battery that loaded a tank circuit spark-gap transmitter, which showed an increase of energy with each spark discharge w/witnesses and powered a 75watt bulb for 8-months before dismantling the test see photo on my home page.

#577    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:37 PM

So in the images you see on the statue, how do you determine what material it is referring to?

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#578    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,581 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 03 April 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

So in the images you see on the statue, how do you determine what material it is referring to?

OK Ive been looking into this, starting with his homepage, setup in 93, or copyrighted then anyway. So, 1993 to now and he still hasnt cracked it?  Plus the website asks for donations, with links seemingly to some RC airplane parts!!  How high tech is that. Plus he looks to have built a drone, nothing more, except his cant fly.  Check the following link and please ask yourself why a gravity device model needs a cockpit??

http://quantumgravitics.tripod.com/implosivedynamic/

Then, following various links, guess what? hes selling his idea on ebay for $99...ONLY!!

Heres his blurb on ebay:

Forbidden Archeological Discovery!

In 1996 I made a fantastic discovery when I began decoding a set of complex logistic symbols encoded on the ancient Japanese figurine known as the Dogu unearthed in Japan and after years of research I have decoded a complete ElectroGravitic Aerospace Technology and have begun constructing a radio controlled version of the spacecraft encoded in the symbols found on the DOGU

Dampened Oscillatory Gravitic Unit
I offer documented scientific proof that this planet has been visited by a scientifically advanced civilization capable of interstellar space flight using:
"Quantum Electrogravitic Technologies" within ancient times!

(Oh yeh? Documented proof of aliens? Theres a world first)

http://www.ebay.com/...=item19da88e405

Yeh alright I'll play along...NOT!  How the F can you build an engine based on what you think you see in an old Japanese statue? Absolute Madness.

And his vid:  

This post is nothing more than self/website promotion of his barmy idea with requests on his YT channel and homepage and even ebay page...seeking subscriptions/donations

All of which is based on a statue with secret symbols only he has deciphered. Stinks of BS and an attempted money spinner

Now, CAN ANYONE  see anything to decode on these Dogu figures? Anyone?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by seeder, 03 April 2013 - 08:04 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#579    Temporal Subliminal Man

Temporal Subliminal Man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

What kind of necklace is that on the throat of the statue?
Could it be a choker or Choke Coil remember it’s made of clay and usually you coil clay to make a loop etc…
Now look up choke in the electronics dictionary, see also choke coil, loop and lets not forget there are beads and jules on that choke coil necklace…

#580    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,581 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

View PostTemporal Subliminal Man, on 03 April 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

What kind of necklace is that on the throat of the statue?
Could it be a choker or Choke Coil remember it’s made of clay and usually you coil clay to make a loop etc…
Now look up choke in the electronics dictionary, see also choke coil, loop and lets not forget there are beads and jules on that choke coil necklace…

aha, so a necklace/choke describes an anti gravity machine? Thats an amazing discovery. Damn it, Im off to a museum asap to see what other statues have a necklace that really means something else. Im staggered I could have been so blind to the obvious evidence! Thanks for pointing that out!

You then built  a device as encoded in the necklace, with mud as you say, and having remote control airplane parts fitted? Get real!

You should realize there are some hardcore skeptics here, you cant just post stuff about your thing that requires subscriptions, ebay purchases and donations to build. From your vid you have built nothing more technologically advanced than a drone...with wheels. Why would anything antigravity, need wheels?

I want to see anti gravity as you have suggested. And anything anti-gravity wont need wings for a start. But then your building a model airplane/drone aren't you? Nothing more despite your claims

zoser will believe you tho... :yes:

edit: Besides how do you know its a necklace and not  just the collar of what he may be wearing?

Edited by seeder, 03 April 2013 - 09:21 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#581    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,236 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:28 PM

OK, just a couple of things here and I apologize if I am nitpicking.

View PostTemporal Subliminal Man, on 03 April 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

The core of the system consist of a specifically designed transformer filter component

Transformer filter component....uhm, oook...

the idea is to power this transformer core

A transformer is a passive component, it doesn't need power. It will, however, at the output have done something to the power applied to the input. So what does it do in your case?

using an alternate power supply

Would that be an alternating power supply? You need an AC supply to feed a transformer, that is the whole idea of a transformer. A transformer is not going to do anything with a DC signal.

and that PSU comprises a battery operated circuit that inductively couples to the main Xformer core

Battery operated and inductively coupled strongly hints at DC, whereas transformers only work as AC. So which is it?

and in turn activates the propulsion system.

I would say that (if I were you) I would resolve what is AC and DC before using it to drive anything just yet.

This alternate PSU circuit is described in my TechBrief, video and on my home page w/illustrations.

Not really, at least I didn't see the kind of detailed explanation that I would require.

I actually fabricated a metalized version of the super conductor

Are you saying that you created a non-functional mock-up of the superconductor in question or a real functional one? If the latter, you should go pick up your Nobel Prize, it must be waiting for you as you have just created the first ever high temperature superconductor in the world. Or so it sounds, unless you forgot to tell us about the nitrogen or even hydrogen cooling system you have in place.

used it to charge a 6-volt battery

Superconductors don't have a charge and cannot charge anything. They are conductors, not energy reservoirs. So you had to connect said super conductors to something in the other end. What was it?

that loaded a tank circuit spark-gap transmitter,

Why such a contraption?

which showed an increase of energy with each spark discharge w/witnesses

And this was quantified exactly how?

and powered a 75watt bulb for 8-months before dismantling the test see photo on my home page.

This is contradictory - just above you state that you see increased energy for each discharge, yet you didn't blow your bulb for 8 months.  

Frankly, and by all means of respect, but it doesn't sound like you know very much about electricity and electronics.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited for typos.

Edited by badeskov, 03 April 2013 - 11:39 PM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#582    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,404 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:50 AM

It looks like he`s having fun though badeskov`s albeit on a very elementary level,Ive seen better fabrication and electronic skills at out local  High School Robotic class,They actually went to Washington D.C. last year and finished second in the Whole Country ! Wow were still building great kids after all !
Checked for spellen too LoL! :tu: justDONTEATUS ITs getting time to come to Texas Badeskov !

This is a Work in Progress!

#583    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:52 AM

View Postzoser, on 02 April 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

There are definite ways to come at this Kludge but in the end what is needed is some deep reflection on what the human race actually is and what it represents.
I delayed answering this because,out of fairness, I wanted to give it some thought.

We tend to believe that because flying saucers are reported in our skies and they come and go at impossible speeds that we are primitive compared to them.  In that sense or technology wise we probably are.
I think it can be taken as a given that we definitely would be.

Then think for a minute about the wide scope and range of the human race:

Music
Art
Religion
Science
Humanity
etc

The list is mind blowing and endless.  No one has fathomed the possibilities of the human model.  It therefore represents a universe of possibility.
And this is where I have a problem.  The assumption is that the human race is the only one capable of such a breadth of talents, yet to would take a race with a comparable range to recognize it in humans and to educate humans in what we lacked.  The thing is we have no concept of what any alien race is capable of producing so have no way to compare between them and us.

Yes of course the human needs education, training, and the right ecology to reach it's potential.
Aliens aren't needed for this to be true.  Sadly, today's society don't provide too well for that.

So the proposition here is that visitors used to come for two reasons.  

1) To help and educate.  
2) To harvest the prime humans for the stocking of other places within the universe.

I believe strongly that some cultures in history did actually disappear without a trace.  I don't mean forced abduction either.  As I have said before 'The bees arrive only when the pollen is ready'.  Natural analogy here is very powerful.
The second has some somewhat historical backing just considering the Clovis & Anasazi civilizations in the US Southwest.  Several theories have been advanced and the Pueblo believe themselves to be descendant from the Anasazi however, to my knowledge, no hard proof of why they disappeared has been offered.  Come to think of it, there's also the Cahokia in and around Illinois.

At the same time, it's quite a leap to go from internal political issues, weather conditions and/or disease to alien abduction, even if it's benign.  Further, I know of no link to alien activity associated with any of those three civilizations nor to others that have likewise gone missing.

This tells you a lot about the role of planet earth that can be likened to a queen bee.  Again think how true this is.  Every variety, colour, shade and form exists here.  Flora, flora, insect, mineral.  It's all here.  

So this could be extended a lot more, but just to sum up for now so that the point is clear.  Human beings possess total versatility.  Other species may be more advanced in specific areas but they do not have the wide ranging scope and faculty that we have.  That's why the human is such a desirable commodity.
Again, we have no evidence that any possible alien race didn't already have those traits before coming here.  In fact, they'd almost have to have them to be able to guide us in the directions you suggest.  OTOH, if there were alien involvement I can see the possibility of us being an experiment to find out how capable we were of such talents but that would have had to have happened somewhere around 50,000 years ago.  Man had already started showing abilities in a number of areas and had done so for 75-100k years previous so was ripe then for guidance, given the alien intervention beliefs.  Language would probably have been a barrier but "monkey see, monkey do" type teaching would have worked.

Anatomically modern humans were making their way North out of deep Africa with a fairly definitive benchmark at 90k years ago in Israel and another around 40k years ago in Western Europe.  Behaviorally modern humans came about in two possible ways according to those who study such things.  One school of thought says it was a gradual accumulation of knowledge and experience that started somewhere around 160k years ago.  Another claims it was sudden and something like 50k years ago - the "Sudden Leap Forward" theory.  (This is the 50k year figure mentioned in the previous paragraph.)  This also corresponds approximately to when modern man started coexisting with Neanderthals, a condition that lasted another 20k years.  Assuming there was alien intervention, the "Sudden Leap Forward" school of thought would more or less agree with that possibility.

As a note, I don't share your beliefs but that doesn't stop me from looking at even the most unlikely scenarios.

Everyone probably knows by now I used to write science fiction, something I plan to get back to someday in earnest.  While there's one huge story arc that's supposed to cover a multi-volume series, there are a lot of smaller ones within it that mostly support it with a few existing independently (sort of) within it.  One of the supporting arcs involves an ancient race known only in legend that visited numerous worlds within the galaxy (and possibly elsewhere although that's not addressed) and, among other things, did a little genetic tinkering.  A partial result of this is at least two races (and I think there'll be one or two more) with sufficiently convergent genetic structure as to allow interbreeding*.  Their last visit to Earth according to legend was around 50k years ago and the last visit anywhere around 20-30k years ago after which they completely disappeared.  (This is independent of another ancient race that existed around the same time but for different purposes.)  It's by happy happenstance that it corresponds roughly to the Great Leap Forward concept since I can integrate that into my writing.

* Yes, I do spell out that this should be nigh unto impossible even with tinkering however also note that nature doesn't always agree with our definition of "impossible."  This isn't the Star Trek universe where everyone can interbreed with everyone else.  I have enough trouble explaining why so many divergent races can breath the same atmosphere mix.

Anyway, getting back to interbreeding, the concept of having so many different races able to breed with humans goes well past highly unlikely through improbable and on toward impossible.  This brings into serious question the whole "sons of God and daughters of man" thing on a literal basis which is the root from which the interbreeding idea came.  There is no proof let alone evidence of this happening in fact.  Instead there is only belief and even that's on shaky ground since it's not even universally accepted within Judea-Christianity as being literal, especially within Judaism.  I can't say about Islam but the Q'uran has within it the Jewish bible which is the first five books of the Christian Old testament and as far as belief there goes they agree with the Jewish view.  OTOH, it would explain a few things.  (I really do need to find something other than politicians & Paris Hilton as examples.)

On your question of religion.  Try not to think about it in modern terms.  Religion as you see today is nothing but a gross perversion of what it should be.  Think of real religion as :

A contract serving mutual purposes:
  • Human purpose because of what it may attract to itself by way of enhancement.
  • The purposes of those things that wish to expand their domain and can only do so though the human.
This is not philosophy.  It is real.  This is what religion used to be like down here.
"Real" tends to be a vague notion when one's discussing belief sets.  At this point, beliefs is about all there is regarding the concept of aliens visiting earth.  Well, belief and supposition.

Finally on the subject of sources; I really cannot reveal this for now.
Since you've already stated this is belief rather than a definitive statement of fact then sources are immaterial.

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#584    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:04 AM

"Mimicked" is meaningless.  You need to use the same technology or your "proof" is no proof at all.  Instead, you're just building a model airplane with a weird profile.  Nothing more.

Mr. Patterson, you've stumbled across a site here filled brimmy full of engineers and other experts in numerous fields.  It's also all full up with skeptics who demand proof, none of which you've provided.  Instead, you've done nothing but make claims backed with total nonsense "engineering" that a 1st year student can see through.  It may work for the rubes but it ain't gonna work here.

#585    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:12 AM

View PostTemporal Subliminal Man, on 03 April 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

The core of the system consist of a specifically designed transformer filter component the idea is to power this transformer core using an alternate power supply and that PSU comprises a battery operated circuit that inductively couples to the main Xformer core and in turn activates the propulsion system.

This alternate PSU circuit is described in my TechBrief, video and on my home page w/illustrations. I actually fabricated a metalized version of the super conductor used it to charge a 6-volt battery that loaded a tank circuit spark-gap transmitter, which showed an increase of energy with each spark discharge w/witnesses and powered a 75watt bulb for 8-months before dismantling the test see photo on my home page.
This is total and utter nonsense.  Your grasp of EE is precisely zilch if not less.  Instead, you've used a lot of Really Cool Techie-talk to try to snow people into believing you have a clue.  What you've shown is that you couldn't catch a clue if you were smeared with clue pheromones and walked into the middle of a clue field during the height of clue mating season.

Edit: Typo

Edited by Kludge808, 04 April 2013 - 06:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users