Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More detailed Chupacabra pics

Canadian Rottweiler

Remember the single pic of this?This is much more detailed.What is it?

post-10180-1096588967.jpg

Edited by Canadian

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Canadian Rottweiler

• BurnSide

• gaz

• Diebytheflyguy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. Never seen those yet. Well, i only seen one. You are a strong beliver in Chupacabras, arent you?

I'm a strong believer that's a babboon of sorts. Or a mixed breed of dog with alot of fur.

Either way, it looks very different from all the other Chupa pics, showing once again that Chupacabra is nothing more than a blanket term for an unidentifable animal of sorts.

It's been a dog, a deer, a squid, a cat, a toy, a branch, a squirrel, all sorts of things. You'd think if it actually existed it would have one form not several.

Edited by BurnSide

hmm...looks kinda like a puppet or something....like an ALF doll.

It looks like a small dog... Dosen't the blood look a little too dark?

It looks like a small dog... Dosen't the blood look a little too dark?

286018[/snapback]

Not if it had been there for a few days.

Probably a dog or an escaped monkey, like a baboon, but almost surely not a chupacabras! tongue.gif That's the "De Ridder critter" isn't it? huh.gif

Wow. Never seen those yet. Well, i only seen one. You are a strong beliver in Chupacabras, arent you?

286012[/snapback]

original.gif Yes I am.I like to believe in lot's of different unknown creatures.I do not need proof to believe in something. ph34r.gif

Probably a dog or an escaped monkey, like a baboon, but almost surely not a chupacabras! tongue.gif  That's the "De Ridder critter" isn't it? huh.gif

286026[/snapback]

Tell me why you don't believe this a Chupacabra.Is it because it kind of resembles a baboon?Or that you just don't believe in Chupacabras? huh.gif

Edited by Canadian

Probably a dog or an escaped monkey, like a baboon, but almost surely not a chupacabras! tongue.gif  That's the "De Ridder critter" isn't it? huh.gif

286026[/snapback]

I dont see any legs resembling a monkey nor do I see a monkey tail... but I would like to know where these pictures were taken...

286026[/snapback]

I dont see any legs resembling a monkey nor do I see a monkey tail... but I would like to know where these pictures were taken...

286037[/snapback]

I'll get back to you on that...

Baboons do not have tails (or are they really short? huh.gif )

YEah I have seen these pics before looks like a chow chow dog.

notice how it's dead next to a road...its just some dog cat or whatever thats been ran over

286052[/snapback]

Could have been a Chupacabra that was hit by a vehicle...

notice how it's dead next to a road...its just some dog cat or whatever thats been ran over

286052[/snapback]

Could have been a Chupacabra that was hit by a vehicle...

286054[/snapback]

yes it could be but if it was dont you scienctist's would be looking at it

It looks like it might have a split hoof, ruling out a dog or a baboon. Maybe a young buffalo? Or a long haired goat (if there is such a thing). Why didn't the photographer take a close up of it's head? I wouldn't care much to touch road kill, but if I was going to go to the extreme and claim it as a chupa, I'd want to show the world it's gnarled head!!!

If i was going to claim it was a chupa i'd call in scientists and biologists who would obviously pay ALOT of money to claim the new species whcih was previously denied of existing.

286012[/snapback]

original.gif Yes I am.I like to believe in lot's of different unknown creatures.I do not need proof to believe in something. ph34r.gif

286030[/snapback]

As am i

I find the fact that people need no proof to believe in things very ignorant. If there is no factual proof that something exists, then it doesn't exist until it is proven.

286012[/snapback]

286030[/snapback]

As am i

286070[/snapback]

then i am god you must believe me laugh.gif

ahhhhhh (sp)

286072[/snapback]

I have noticed that people that report bodies and other weird things,get dissapointed because scientists take so long that by the time they get there the body is gone or has been eaten by other things.This creature could have been dead for days,before the guy found it.Blood goes to a dark red/black color over a bit of time,like about a day or two.If you look at the "feet"they are not from a dog or baboon,they are a hooved/2 toes. cool.gif This might not be all over the world,because lot's of people don't care about this kind of thing.Plus,the scientists didn't get to study it.This could even be a government conspiracy.Which means they took it away after it was found.They do this quite often with mysteries like this. disgust.gif

Exactly. And i'm the king of mars.

Alright... Not sure if anyone posted this, but, some biologists dug up the remains of that naked dog in Elmerdorf, TX and they are doing tests on it. Here is a link to the story and the news cast:

Chupa?

By the way, the picture and the story don't match. The picture is that of the hyena-tiger-cat-fox w/mange creature from Maryland.

Edited by Aquaryus