Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 18 votes

Guns save lives thread

• Please log in to reply
2691 replies to this topic

#2686    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,635 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:16 PM

I shot my stalker tonight:

http://www.dailymail...ddle-night.html

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#2687    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,548 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:26 PM

You must've skimmed the last page SP. We're already on that.

Posted Image

#2688    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,635 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:36 PM

View PostF3SS, on 02 October 2014 - 07:26 PM, said:

You must've skimmed the last page SP. We're already on that.

You're right.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#2689    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,369 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:35 PM

I was going to post this in the NBC's (ridiculous) Home Invasion Tips thread for Psyche, but I think that thread is getting way off topic, so I'll post it here, hoping Psyche will see it.  I'm not very good at knowing how trustworthy googled sites are, sometimes I think sites you agree with are trustworthy, if you don't agree with them, they're not, lol.
Anyway, if you read the comments at the end, that offers more insight and viewpoints also, hopefully.
Here it is:
http://johnrlott.blo...australias.html
What I find interesting, is this is from John Lott's website, and iirc, he originally (with the other author, I forget his name) started out to prove that gun control works!
Eta:  From one of the comments in the link:
further-more, there have been continuing claims in the media that police in various Australian states have been 'covering up' violent crime stats; a couple of years ago, an Assitant Commissioner of Police in Victoria resigned over just such a claim.....viz: Sir Ken Jones;

overall, Howard's gun laws have been an unmitigated disaster with many Aussies now under siege in their own homes and terrorised both in public and in private by heavily armed, psychopathic thugs.....as per the predictions of Prfssr Lott and others over the years.

Edited by Gummug, 04 October 2014 - 11:43 PM.

Posted Image

#2690    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,548 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 02:18 PM

Police say a trio of thugs broke into a familyís home in Harris County, Texas, early Friday morning - but only two escaped alive.

Eight people, seven family members and one employee of the familyís construction business, were inside the house when the motherís adult son reportedly heard the unmistakable noises of someone breaking into the home. He retrieved his firearm and confronted the suspects, according to police.

"Please donít hurt the girls," he reportedly told the three intruders.

Moments later, he opened fire. The son shot and killed one of the suspects, and the remaining two ran out of the home.
http://www.theblaze....d-texas-family/

Edited by F3SS, 05 October 2014 - 02:19 PM.

Posted Image

#2691    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:24 AM

What is the women's facebook or blog, I would love to send her a message telling her I am glad she is okay and proud of her for understanding what guns are meant for.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#2692    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,086 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 07:40 PM

Visitors do not need to worry about their right to bear arms when they travel to the Grand Canyon State. Arizona gun laws are among the most accommodating for gun owners in the nation.

All law-abiding citizens, who can legally own or possess a gun, are allowed to carry a concealed handgun without a permit or license of any kind. This applies to both residents of the state and those just visiting.

Read more http://www.Newsmax.c.../#ixzz3KriyJidO

RESIDENT TROLL.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users