Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 evidence still to come out?...

Baz Dane

Just a very quick history:

In June 2003, the Joint Intelligence Committee Inquiry released a report into what happened that fateful day 2 years earlier.

The Bush Administration redacted 28 pages+ of that report citing National Security.

Fast forward to last year sometime(2013), and after 6 weeks of asking, and several letters to the House Intelligence Committe, Reps. Walter B. Jones, R-N.C., and Stephen Lynch, D-Mass were allowed access to view the suppressed 28 pages. Jones first, followed by Lynch soon after.

(Note- My comments on this, like above, are the unbolded parts)

So... What about those 28 pages?

Dec 09 2013

"I was absolutely shocked by what I read," Jones told International Business Times. "What was so surprising was that those whom we thought we could trust really disappointed me. I cannot go into it any more than that. I had to sign an oath that what I read had to remain confidential. But the information I read disappointed me greatly."

The story goes on to say pretty much how Prince Bandar... known as "Bandar Bush" for his close ties with the Bush family ... through his wife, helped to finance at least 2 of the hijackers leading up to 9/11.

Source: http://www.ibtimes.c...release-1501202

Sept 09 2014

"President Bush said then that publication of that section of the report would damage American intelligence operations, revealing “sources and methods that would make it harder for us to win the war on terror.”

Source: http://www.newyorker...nty-eight-pages

So this case is ongoing right now. I did not know that. I also find it very interesting that in July the U.S. Supreme Court... after reviewing everything I would imagine... "reinstated the Kingdom as a defendant."

So the Supreme Court must have found something there to decide that the Saudi Kingdom may have some questions that need to be answered.

Sept 11 2014

"But congressmen that I have spoken to who have read those 28 pages say it has nothing at all to do with national security, that the Bush administration and the relationship with the Saudis is implicated."

"There’s lots of information that that joint inquiry and the 9/11 Commission turned up that still has been kept from the American people, for instance, their interviews with President Bush, with former President Clinton, with Vice President Cheney. Those still haven’t been released."

Source: http://www.pbs.org/n...e-key-u-s-ally/

A little more for the conspirator I guess?

Dec 22 2013

"Bush cited as conspirator

What has been made clear is that President Bush was fully aware that neither Afghanistan nor Iraq were involved in 9/11 and that military action against those two nations was done to cover involvement of his administration in 9/11, involvement that included support from foreign intelligence agencies."

Source: http://www.veteranst...ands-obama-act/

Aug 01 2014

"In response to questions from family members of 9/11 victims, the co-chairmen of the 9/11 Commission insisted, at a July 22 public event, that suppressed documents dealing with the role of the Saudi Kingdom in the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States should be declassified and released to the public."

Source: http://www.larouchep...e_28_pages.html

I'm sure a lot of you know this stuff already, but I'm equally sure plenty don't. For me, I had heard mention of these 28 hidden pages before, but never really followed it up until now.

Considering it's currently before the court, it would appear that we still don't have the full story of 9/11.

What information is in those 28 pages?

Why not release the 28 pages to the public?

Are allegations pointing to Bandar true?

If so, would a follow-up trail lead to Bush?

Some of the unproven allegations in the above articles mention how the trail of these 28 pages would result in the understanding that the U.S. invaded two other countries, based on lies, and suppressed information that would have led to completely different actions having been taken instead. Which in turn, if true, leads us to the current mess going on over there.

Again, if true, that would mean that not only did Bush use lies to invade another country, but the same Bush administration suppressed information in order to invade the wrong country(x2).

9/11 Commission Chair Thomas Kean said:

"And I was amazed, in reading the stuff, that it was stuff I knew already! I mean, the first time I read the whole report, with my classification, I turned to the FBI guy who was watching me, and said 'I knew all this already!' And he said, 'Yes, but you didn't know it was true.' [laughter] That is not a reason for classification. But I'd say, and I don't think I'm exaggerating, I'd say that 60-70% of the stuff that we saw that was classified, in my opinion should not have been. It should have been available to the American people."

That still leaves 30-40% that, in his opinion, should have been classified.

Interesting. Wonder what parts he's referring to there.

Personally, I think they should release the 28 pages, and let's see what they(the pages) have to say. If investigation is warranted, then so be it. But of course, as the more time goes on, the more difficult it is to follow up leads that came from leads etc.

The only thing that seems to be confirmed in those 28 pages is that some sort of money trail leads to the Saudis....

Plenty of mention of Bandar going on. It's also well documented how close the Bush family is with the House Of Saud and Prince Bandar as well.

Very interesting stuff.

I wonder if we will ever see the contents of those 28 pages?

• Like 8

That was an impressive wall of text.

It'll take a few days to digest.

• Like 1

Oh for God's sake. You're using 'Veterans Today', as a source?

You've built an argument atop of a hill of marshmellows.

Edit: VT is written, and self edited, by a single cranky old veteran that just recirculates conspiracy theories.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

Edit: VT is written, and self edited, by a single cranky old veteran that just recirculates conspiracy theories.

Argument? What argument would that be?

All I've stated is that 28 pages of information has been kept hidden from the public and that some of the text contains information leading a money trail to Saudi Arabia.

Is that something that you argue against?

There is a suit pending with a group trying to get the information contained in those 28 pages released to the public. Other representatives, from both parties, who have read the pages, all agree that it should be released, and there also seems to be some shock about what the information contains.

Considering the enormity of what has happened as a result of the events leading up to, during, and since 9/11, I think that the information should be released as well.

You seem more concerned with the fact I posted some quotes from a certain website.

I posted lots from multiple websites... You must have noticed. Don't read the one from Veterans is my advise to you.

So back to my main point I suppose... I really wonder what is in those 28 pages???

• Like 3

That was an impressive wall of text.

Ya, I've noticed that some posters on here like that sort of thing.

:)

• Like 4

Usually, I do read the source before the assertion . It saves time. VT is one of those that's full of bull.

Like I said, this will take time to digest. I'll get back to you.

Usually, I do read the source before the assertion . It saves time. VT is one of those that's full of bull.

VT is the Sunday Sport online (double decker bus on the moon anyone?) Anyone who cites VT as a source is just obviously taking the mick. Let them have their intertube jollies for whatever value it has for them.

VT is one of those that's full of bull.

Fair enough

No need to back to me really, unless you know what's in those 28 pages. That's my main question really. As I stated above, most of the allegations are as of yet, unproven as far as I can tell. But there are some pretty strong and serious accusations being made, and by politicians at that.

Cheers!

• Like 3

VT is the Sunday Sport online (double decker bus on the moon anyone?) Anyone who cites VT as a source is just obviously taking the mick. Let them have their intertube jollies for whatever value it has for them.

Well, considering I stated "A little more for the conspirator I guess?" before listing any quote from that particular page, that should have indicated to you what I thought of that particular site.

And again... I used multiple sources, but you seem to focus on only one source. And then follow that up posting something that has no relevance to this thread.

It would seem that you are the one who is obviously "just taking the mick."

In the thread title I stated... "The Classified 28 pages"

I asked in my OP:

"What information is in those 28 pages?"

"Why not release the 28 pages to the public?"

My intent was in having a discussion about those 28 pages, but so far, two people seem to think this thread is about a conspircacy website.

• Like 3

To be fair, their are several other sources in that post. Personally, I'm all for declassification as the present situation just gives comfort to conspiracists.

I would not be the least surprised to find that there was cover-up of a Saudi connection. The other thing I'd not be surprised to find covered up is incompetence on the part of the intelligence services.

• Like 3

I'd like to know what is in those 28 pages .. word for word.

• Like 4

I was aware of the "28 pages" and was aware that Bob Graham had something to do with it, but was not aware of most of the other information. Thanks to the original poster for putting it here.

Clearly the story told about 911 has many holes in it.

If this material is made public, how will the media handle it? In my view, slim chance that any of the guilty parties will be charged, Saudi or US.

• Like 3

The only reason it is being released now is that the 'holes' has been dealt with and the clean up crew has done all that they can ~ even if one is to follow up on these new revelations it will lead nowhere but dead ends ~ much more is still in Snowden's possession ...

• Like 3

Did we miss Hole # 9 & 10 ? THose are the Holes the Heads of people that dont Look, Listen ,learn, research, Watch Live Footage, ANd Then Ask questions, and See What Actually Happened that Day !

Two Planes Went into the Towers, One Into the Pentagon, One in the Shanksville Field ! WHeres Forest Gump when you Need Him ?

• Like 1

The only reason it is being released now is that the 'holes' has been dealt with and the clean up crew has done all that they can ~ even if one is to follow up on these new revelations it will lead nowhere but dead ends ~ much more is still in Snowden's possession ...

I hope the "holes" you are referring to are the 28 pages of information that is still under wraps. I'd like to try to avoid all the "theories" about the "hows" in which 911 was physically pulled off. But of course if you actually happen to be referring to what some people contest to some of the stuff skyeagle has posted, I'm not the authority to stop you from posting around here.

My only interest is the ongoing case of these 28 pages, and will they be made public. Then, if so, what becomes of it?

Maybe you are referring to plugging the holes of what may result from these 28 pages being released?

An interesting thought.

At any rate, we will have to wait.

Do you have any links to what what you say about Snowden? I'd be interested to see that.

Cheers!

Edited by Lemieux

Let's take a look at some of those holes.

Hole #1: United 93 landed at Cleveland airport.

Remedy: Hole patched when it was determined that the aircraft that landed at Cleveland airport was Delta 1989, a B-767.

Hole #2: ACARS depicted 9/11 aircraft after they were reported to have crashed

Remedy: Hole patched when ACARS and ATC radar depicted no such thing and comments by ARINC, the ACARS experts, have placed that false claim to rest.

Hole #3: Missile crashed into the Pentagon

Remedy: Hole patched when eyewitnesses described an airliner, not a missile, that slammed into the Pentagon.

Hole #4: United 93 shot down over Shanksville

Remedy: Hole patched when ATC communication tapes revealed that the military was not aware of the location of United 93 nor in a position to shoot it down.

Hole #5: Tampering with the transponder rendered the 9/11 aircraft invisible to radar

Remedy: Hole patched because the 9/11 aircraft are not stealth aircraft and even stealth aircraft are not invisible to radar.

Hole #6: 9/11 aircraft switched and flown under remote control

Remedy: Hole patched because the 9/11 aircraft could not have been modified beneath the noses of American Airlines and United Airlines. Additionally, there is no way that the 9/11 aircraft could have been switched in flight and not set off the alarms of ATC and raise warning flags.

Hole #7: A pod is seen beneath United 175.

Remedy: Hole patched when it was determined that the so-called pod beneath United 175 were actually MLG doors and aerodynamic fairings that are standard on all B-767s.

Hole #8: No windows were seen on the aircraft that struck WTC 2.

Remedy: Hole patched when this photo was made public, which clearly depict passenger windows on a section of fuselage from United 175.

220px-WtcUA175debris.jpg

Hole #9: WTC builidings fell at free fall speeds

Remedy: Hole patched when this photo revealed that debris and dust plumes outpacing the collapse of this WTC building. Verdict: The building not collapsing at free fall speed.

site1085-20120628-111320.jpg

Hole #10: Explosives were responsible for the collapse of WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7

Remedy: Hole patched when it was determined that seismic monitors which were operated by demolition experts in the area, did not detect bomb explosions. Furthermore, demolition experts in the area have stated that they neither saw nor heard bomb explosions, which explains why no evidence of explosives was ever found in the rubble of the WTC buildings.

Just a few examples where conspiracy theorist created holes that were later patched with evidence and common sense.

Ummm, ya, thanks for that. Kind of irrelevant to the topic at hand here. But I'll give you that it's related by the overall nature 9/11.

I see you post that kind of stuff over and over, and I've read multiple times why, so no need to explain it to me. And keep in mind, I'm not contesting anything you posted at all as to be a lie. I'm posting and talking about the redacted 28 pages of material from the Joint Intelligence Committee Inquiry.

I'm curious as to your thoughts about those 28 pages of redacted material, and the Saudi implications involved in it.

The Prince Bandar accusations I find especially interesting and curious.

Perhaps you have no thoughts on the matter whatsoever? That's cool if that's the case.

One thing about it perhaps, that helps bolster your position on 9/11 would be that if these pages contain information linking terrorists to high ranking Saudi nationals, including Bandar, then that would be extra proof that hijacking terrorists existed, therefore disproving any need of remote control plane, or missle.

One thing we do know is that this is not some laser-themed, remote -controlled theory.

There are indeed 28 pages of hidden information about 911, made up of FBI and CIA notes, that have caused quite a stir from the politicians who have had access to read them.

And we also know, that there are accusations of a money trail leading from the terrorists back to the highest levels of Saudi Arabia and Prince Bandar himself.

I hope we learn more.

• Like 2

Clips from the New York Post in relation to the 28 pages... (Full article link below)

December 15 2013

- Some information already has leaked from the classified section, which is based on both CIA and FBI documents, and it points back to Saudi Arabia, a presumed ally.

http://nypost.com/20...di-911-coverup/

I remember hearing something about the Florida stuff from before I believe, the gated community and license plates on camera... Didn't know about the Saudi advisor and his family fleeing like that though. Just left a furniture filled, luxury home and 3 cars just like that? Wow

• Like 2

...There are indeed 28 pages of hidden information about 911, made up of FBI and CIA notes, that have caused quite a stir from the politicians who have had access to read them.

And we also know, that there are accusations of a money trail leading from the terrorists back to the highest levels of Saudi Arabia and Prince Bandar himself.

I hope we learn more.

I deleted the parts of your post that I either agree with or somewhat agree with.

The part that I bolded contains only proof that the crank website "Veterans Today" made the allegation. I've already expressed my disgust at that source.

Where you wrote. "I hope we learn more" I whole heartedly agree with. :) Something stinks in Denmark. I can believe that the afterhandling of 911 wasn't all so squeeky clean or above board as well (edit: ...once I'm provided with the facts. We could speculate 'til the cows come as to what's in those pages but I'd never take VT's slant as to what the time of the day was).

But yeah, as you said, "I hope we learn more."

Edited by Likely Guy

Clips from the New York Post in relation to the 28 pages... (Full article link below)

December 15 2013

...http://nypost.com/20...di-911-coverup/

I remember hearing something about the Florida stuff from before I believe, the gated community and license plates on camera... Didn't know about the Saudi advisor and his family fleeing like that though. Just left a furniture filled, luxury home and 3 cars just like that? Wow

You're quoting the New York Post, a tabloid paper. It's almost as bad as the National Enquirer.

I'm a hick from deepest darkest Canada and even I know that.

• Like 1

You can say whatever you want about Wikipedia, but it's a damn sight more credible than the NY Post.

"According to a survey conducted by Pace University in 2004, the Post was rated the least-credible major news outlet in New York, and the only news outlet to receive more responses calling it "not credible" than credible (44% not credible to 39% credible)."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Post

• Like 2

I hope the "holes" you are referring to are the 28 pages of information that is still under wraps. I'd like to try to avoid all the "theories" about the "hows" in which 911 was physically pulled off. But of course if you actually happen to be referring to what some people contest to some of the stuff skyeagle has posted, I'm not the authority to stop you from posting around here.

My only interest is the ongoing case of these 28 pages, and will they be made public. Then, if so, what becomes of it?

Maybe you are referring to plugging the holes of what may result from these 28 pages being released?

An interesting thought.

At any rate, we will have to wait.

Do you have any links to what what you say about Snowden? I'd be interested to see that.

Cheers!

~ I remember seeing some that was 'claimed' to be what was Snowden's leaks but then disappeared ~ I can't vouch for their authenticity ~ anyhow ~ much of it has been inundated with red herrings its hard to fill the page with facts from the fringe ~ especially with all things 9/11 ... frankly I'm tired of it all ...

Like you mentioned ~ like before , what there is left to do is usually 'wait and see'

~

• Like 1

So this case is ongoing right now. I did not know that. I also find it very interesting that in July the U.S. Supreme Court... after reviewing everything I would imagine... "reinstated the Kingdom as a defendant."

So the Supreme Court must have found something there to decide that the Saudi Kingdom may have some questions that need to be answered.

Wow.....the plot thickens..

Thanks for the thread and posts....very interesting..

I was aware that some parts of the 9/11 hearings had been classified but I didn't realise it was 28 pages..

Or that there was a case on going about it..,

Saudi Arabia...

They are central to all the meddling, violence and upheavals in the Middle East at the moment as well, I think..

But then they would be, I suppose if they want their flavour of Islam to dominate...?

And they are dripping in wealth because of the oil....

One has to wonder ....was Bush et al taken for fools by Saudi Arabia.....but were unable to respond in any way

when it became clear because Saudi has a major influence on the American economy because of the Petro Dollar..?

If America went to war against Saudi Arabia or even goes against them in any significant way...then the economy

could suffer....even crash..? Dunno...

The only thing that seems to be confirmed in those 28 pages is that some sort of money trail leads to the Saudis....

Plenty of mention of Bandar going on. It's also well documented how close the Bush family is with the House Of Saud and Prince Bandar as well.

Very interesting stuff.

I wonder if we will ever see the contents of those 28 pages?

I doubt that we will ever get to see them...but we live in hope.... :)

Please keep up the good work and post any developments.... :tu:

• Like 1

Did we miss Hole # 9 & 10 ? THose are the Holes the Heads of people that dont Look, Listen ,learn, research, Watch Live Footage, ANd Then Ask questions, and See What Actually Happened that Day !

Two Planes Went into the Towers, One Into the Pentagon, One in the Shanksville Field ! WHeres Forest Gump when you Need Him ?

Funny! Holes in the heads of people. Your post makes more sense than the one previous by Skyeagle.

Is it a hole in somebody's head that allows them to accept without question the official story when the heads of the 911 Commission have said that they were set up to fail? Why would those 2 men say that? Does it not raise questions?

How and why were they set up to fail? Was the pentagon hiding incompetence or something more sinister?

• Like 2

Funny! Holes in the heads of people. Your post makes more sense than the one previous by Skyeagle.

It is clear that you have no clue as what it takes to demolish a steel frame building.

A building just half the size of the WTC buildings would have required many months of preparation that would have generated lots of dust, tons of waste debris and high noise levels that would not have been tolerated by workers inside those buildings. Did you really think that a group of demolition experts could secretly destroy walls, pre-weaken steel columns with cutting tools, place explosives on those steel columns and then attached thousands of feet of detonation wire through out the building and not attract attention of people inside those crowded buildings?

How and why were they set up to fail? Was the pentagon hiding incompetence or something more sinister

Such as what?

Edited by skyeagle409