Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

U.S. Air Force Plans for Future War in Space

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 09:07 PM

U.S. Air Force Plans for Future War in Space
By Leonard David
Senior Space Writer
posted: 10:00 am ET
22 February 2004

The U.S. Air Force has filed a futuristic flight plan, one that spells out need for an armada of space weaponry and technology for the near-term and in years to come.

Called the Transformation Flight Plan, the 176-page document offers a sweeping look at how best to expand America’s military space tool kit.

The use of space is highlighted throughout the report, with the document stating that space superiority combines the following three capabilities: protect space assets, deny adversaries’ access to space, and quickly launch vehicles and operate payloads into space to quickly replace space assets that fail or are damaged/destroyed.

linkie

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#2    Pharoahe

Pharoahe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

• The signs are everywhere

Posted 23 February 2004 - 09:46 PM

it's for when everything lines up in 2012...when the aliens will come here to Earth

Aliens exist...that simple

#3    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 23 February 2004 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Pharoahe @ Feb 23 2004, 01:46 PM)
it's for when everything lines up in 2012...when the aliens will come here to Earth

Okee-Dokee. huh.gif

Care to elaborate on that for us?

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users