Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bio Station Alpha

Kantzveldt

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheMcGuffin

• Moonie2012

• booNyzarC

• bee

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's that doing there...?

To me it appears to be the top of a ridge that the sunlight is hitting.

Lol I love how the guy in the video says, "it appears to be fairly well maintained"... Whhaaaaaaat?! I can't make heads or tails of what that thing could be let alone how well 'maintained' it is.. Its most likely just a glitch in the program, in all seriousness.

interesting.....thanks for that

there's been 'whistleblowing' about modern humans going to Mars

teleportation style?

makes you wonder

:tu:

Just watched the video, extremely interesting, to say the least!

The object in the video is clearly artificial/manufactured, and not a natural formation If this Google Mars system is legit, this is quite a headscratcher. Thanks for posting!

To me it appears to be the top of a ridge that the sunlight is hitting.

You should watch the video, that pic in OP doesn't do it justice.

Just watched the video, extremely interesting, to say the least!

The object in the video is clearly artificial/manufactured, and not a natural formation If this Google Mars system is legit, this is quite a headscratcher. Thanks for posting!

You should watch the video, that pic in OP doesn't do it justice.

I thought the same, no way that's natural, if it was on Earth you'd just think it was some sort of refinery or industrial complex.

You can always tell the threads with substance on these forums, because they generate the least amount of comments/arguments. Very telling indeed!

It is interesting...There was a couple things that left a "bad taste" though...

"Not sure if NASA knows about it"...if it's something, I'm sure they would have seen it before the imaging was made available.

"750 feet by 150 feet"...How would you know that? There is nothing of known scale around it to compare to...guessing anyone?

I tend to agree that it is more than likely some kind of equipment glitch or malfunction is the imaging device...

Lol I love how the guy in the video says, "it appears to be fairly well maintained"... Whhaaaaaaat?! I can't make heads or tails of what that thing could be let alone how well 'maintained' it is.. Its most likely just a glitch in the program, in all seriousness.

I suspect you are probably right about that. NASA has tons of Mars photos available, there must be a higher resolution image of the same region somewhere, if not many. Regardless of what it actually is, the video has piqued my curiosity enough that I'd be interested in seeing higher resolution imagery.

You can always tell the threads with substance on these forums, because they generate the least amount of comments/arguments. Very telling indeed!

Funny that you make statements like this mere hours after a thread has been created. Very telling indeed? :P

I swear, the stupid ideas people get from a horribly pixelated white...thing.

Jump to conclusions much? LOL.

Another "proof" of whatever claims will follow...

deathstar.jpg

Mars is made of blocks, and sticks! Its a Death Star!

Please proceed.

Edit: added ""

Edited by bmk1245

It does "LOOK" like a building (or buildings) from a distance, but becuase you can't zoom in very far it could just appear to look like that, it could just be light reflecting or ice. I do want to see some better images though, cause it is curious.

Edited by Coffey

I don't think it can be ice or pixel abberation, the banding and the reflection and shadow are consistant with a cylindrical metal object.

banding.jpg

I suspect you are probably right about that. NASA has tons of Mars photos available, there must be a higher resolution image of the same region somewhere, if not many. Regardless of what it actually is, the video has piqued my curiosity enough that I'd be interested in seeing higher resolution imagery.

Funny that you make statements like this mere hours after a thread has been created. Very telling indeed? :P

There you are CrazyNoob!

You have to admit, there isn't a lot to debunk with this video. The fact you can independently verify this through Google Mars is pretty scary.

I'm pretty cautious about getting excited about lunar & Mars anomalies, but this is some of the best evidence yet for activity on Mars. Thanks again OP :)

Edited by The Religious Hoax

From the looks of it ATS had a discussion about this anomaly some time ago. I don't have time to go through it all (at work atm), but here is a link to pg4 where someone is talking about NASA images of the same region.

There are two source images of this region.

Both taken by Mars Express.

One image is H1597_0000_ND3

The other is

H1564_0000_ND3

There are links to the images and software to view them.

There is probably more later in the thread, but I've got to get back to the grindstone.

Cheers.

I put it on Photobucket......and applied the 'auto fix'

it's best if you look at it 3 feet ish from computer screen..

biosmg-1.jpg

edit to say...make that 5 ish feet...lol

Edited by bee

At first glance it looks like an airport with hangars.

At first glance it looks like an airport with hangars.

it seems to be on 'legs' or some kind of support??

after what you said about airport with hangers...it suddenly looked like a rocket type 'craft' to me

that might explain why google missed airbrushing it out?

because it's not a permanent feature?

(just a thought)

it seems to be on 'legs' or some kind of support??

after what you said about airport with hangers...it suddenly looked like a rocket type 'craft' to me

that might explain why google missed airbrushing it out?

because it's not a permanent feature?

(just a thought)

to take this line of enquiry a step further...

this was in the 'video response' in OP video

if there's one that can be matched up with the Mars 'thing' we're in business, baby.. B)

in fact there are a couple that look similar....around 5:00 and 7:00

:o

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJF2bdlabvk&feature=watch_response

I swear, the stupid ideas people get from a horribly pixelated white...thing.

Jump to conclusions much? LOL.

This isn't pixelated. Sure it's a bit fuzzy, but it doesn't take 20/20 eyesight to clearly see a structure of some sort. This isn't a lens artifact either, as the OP clearly proves this with shadow alignments. This is a legitimate anomaly, and very far from being "stupid". Your post smacks of denial.

From the looks of it ATS had a discussion about this anomaly some time ago.

The thread there is from yesterday.

They confirm it is there from other Nasa images.

34f473a68bb7.png

Edited by Kantzveldt

This isn't pixelated. Sure it's a bit fuzzy, but it doesn't take 20/20 eyesight to clearly see a structure of some sort. This isn't a lens artifact either, as the OP clearly proves this with shadow alignments. This is a legitimate anomaly, and very far from being "stupid". Your post smacks of denial.

...and your post smacks of not having a clue what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

NOTHING you just said has any basis in fact. It is ABSOLUTELY pixelated, and there's absolutely NO proof of it not being a lens anomaly. "Shadow alignment" has squat to do with it being a lens anomaly.

Not that I think it's a lens anomaly. Someone mentioned it's right on the edge of where they stitched two photos together. Someone else mentioned that it lines up perfectly with the line of pixels in the image itself (which points to it being an image flaw).

Both sound very reasonable.

Edited by Moonie2012

...and your post smacks of not having a clue what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

NOTHING you just said has any basis in fact. It is ABSOLUTELY pixelated, and there's absolutely NO proof of it not being a lens anomaly. "Shadow alignment" has squat to do with it being a lens anomaly.

Did you watch the video? Did you verify the coordinates by checking out Google Mars? Care to explain how a presence of shadows jibes with a lens artifact or imaging glitch? This makes ZERO sense, and you are really grasping at straws here...

Did you watch the video? Did you verify the coordinates by checking out Google Mars? Care to explain how a presence of shadows jibes with a lens artifact or imaging glitch? This makes ZERO sense, and you are really grasping at straws here...

I saw the video. I saw the image. I see what can easily be explained away as a glitch of one form or another. The "shadows" you speak of could easily be part of the glitch too.

You're the one grasping at straws here, trying to say it's something extraordinary instead of a commonplace flaw.

Edited by Moonie2012

There's a You Tube video about this "bio station", which is supposedly 700 feet long and 150 wide. The guy speculates about what it could be, whether its a NASA or military project or Something Else. He could not find any high resolution images of the region, but he doesn't believe it's a natural formation. Not being an expert on photography I can make no meaningful comments, but I'm quite happy to speculate about our secret space programs and possible ET contacts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJt0LJZG2k

Speculation #1: I notice that it's located in the middle of what looks like an ice field. Could this be some kind of plant or storage facility for water?

Edited by TheMcGuffin