Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

JFK Assassination

• Please log in to reply
508 replies to this topic

#481    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

If we could only travel back into time to see the other shooter ? :gun:
Or it was one shooter with two guns? Nah! that aint gonna happen!

This is a Work in Progress!

#482    tribalactivity

tribalactivity

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 248 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

View PostAntilles, on 02 November 2012 - 12:09 PM, said:

I agree. It wasn't KGB. Mafia involvement I'm not so sure.

Russian Mafia!

You would assume Onassis/ Trafficante Mafia knew alot about the assassination and Jackie felt protected seeking refuge with Onassis.

#483    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

IT was LBJ. :whistle: You didnt hear that from me!

#484    fehnley

fehnley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

I haven't read the whole of this thread. Just wanted a little confirmation as I saw nearer the beginning the argument that Kennedy's head went forward before it went back.

Is it true the car he was in stopped and that this was edited out of the video?

Also, am I the only person who thinks Jackies reaction was strange in that video?

#485    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

View Postfehnley, on 10 November 2012 - 01:55 AM, said:

I haven't read the whole of this thread. Just wanted a little confirmation as I saw nearer the beginning the argument that Kennedy's head went forward before it went back.

Yes, his head moves forward before it went back.  I think the following quoted post confirms that observation, though it hasn't yet garnered a single response for some reason...

View PostbooNyzarC, on 27 October 2012 - 04:27 PM, said:

Again, thanks for the well thought and informed response from before.  I also appreciate your statements to hacktorp by the way.  It's always better if we can maintain a respectful dialog, so thanks for that.

As mentioned a few times before, I agree that forensics and other aspects of this are important, including the question of how spatter may have found its way onto the face shield of Officer Bobby Hargis.  For the time being though I'm more interested in what the footage shows.  Hopefully we can reach agreement on what we are seeing.

I've taken two frames from the Zapruder footage to show what appears to be forward motion of the head at the time of initial impact.  These are frames 312, immediately before the shot, and 313, the first frame after or during the shot.  Due to the graphic nature of the images, I've enclosed them in spoiler tags below.

Spoiler

To me the forward motion is quite clear despite the blurring in frame 313.

If you disagree, please explain why, in reference to the footage only.

And if you agree, how could the head be moving forward like that as the bullet impacts if he was shot from the front?

Is it true the car he was in stopped and that this was edited out of the video?

I find this unlikely, but I'm willing to hear arguments if people believe this to be substantiated in any way.

Also, am I the only person who thinks Jackies reaction was strange in that video?

I didn't find her reaction strange at all.  What was strange about it in your opinion?  What would you expect her to do?

#486    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

The car was never stopped,nor was the 8mm film edited! :no:

#487    fehnley

fehnley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

I suppose just the fact that when he comes back into view and clearly looks a bit distressed she doesn't seem all too concerned (considering he was apparently shot?)  I guess as well I find it weird she climbs back over the car but like I said, I don't really know anything about that day aside from having seen the video.

With the edited comment, I read somewhere that the film looks like it's been edited if you look at other people in the car, the movements are very strange and perhaps there's a reason for the way the footage is presented. I'll have to find the link where I read it and get some opinions on it :)

#488    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 2,889 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

View Postfehnley, on 11 November 2012 - 03:28 PM, said:

I suppose just the fact that when he comes back into view and clearly looks a bit distressed she doesn't seem all too concerned (considering he was apparently shot?)  I guess as well I find it weird she climbs back over the car but like I said, I don't really know anything about that day aside from having seen the video.

With the edited comment, I read somewhere that the film looks like it's been edited if you look at other people in the car, the movements are very strange and perhaps there's a reason for the way the footage is presented. I'll have to find the link where I read it and get some opinions on it :)

I think she's in shock.  As for climbing on the back of the car, I'd heard she did it to pick up a piece of his brain.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#489    fehnley

fehnley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

View Postfrenat, on 11 November 2012 - 03:54 PM, said:

I think she's in shock.  As for climbing on the back of the car, I'd heard she did it to pick up a piece of his brain.

And that doesn't strike people as weird?

However seeing as the majority of people here (or perhaps I should say 100%) have not experienced that kind of shock perhaps we will never understand it.

#490    frenat

frenat

Poltergeist

• 2,889 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

View Postfehnley, on 11 November 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

However seeing as the majority of people here (or perhaps I should say 100%) have not experienced that kind of shock perhaps we will never understand it.

Of course it is weird, but again, shock.  I doubt she was thinking clearly in those few seconds.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#491    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

So true, So True Your mind goes into overdrive and She was just reacting ! :tu:
JFK was still a Great Man ! Look at His taste in Women !

#492    fehnley

fehnley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

What do people think about the ideas of the videos all being faked? In relation to the autopsy photos (which clearly don't correspond well together)

I am of the mind that lho was innocent, I really am. Have read lots of conflicting things about directions of gunshots etc however I think, considering the damage reported to have been done to jfks head the gun shot that killed him was clearly a front facing shot.
Shame no one will ever know who fired the gun/s but probably safe to assume the person responsible will never be named.

Also interested in jack rubys statements after he killed lho.

I think the whole grassy knoll discussion is a mute in point however. We will never know, but im up for discussing other points based on witness statements, im not too hot on the idea of the video being used as evidence I have to admit.

#493    fehnley

fehnley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

Has anyone considered Jackies reaction to supposedly picking up his skull from the back of the car to have any kind of motive? Because it kind of dispells the notion of a fatal back shot, hiding obvious evidence with the great excuse of shock.

Would be interested to hear if anyone has anything other than shock to say about her.

#494    odiesbsc

odiesbsc

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

• Some folks drink from the fountain of knowledge. Some folks just gargle and spit it out.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

View Postfehnley, on 11 November 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

Did you just fall off the turnip truck? How many combat vets do you think are here? I for one, did two combat tours in Vietnam back in the 60's.

As you slide down the water slide of life, may none of your swimming suits give you a permanent wedgie.

~Ancient Polynesian Greeting~

If the teacher has no DNA testing apperatus, you're probably safe blaming the booger you wiped on her computer screen on someone else.

~American Defense Lawyers' Ethics Training Book for Children~

#495    fehnley

fehnley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

View Postodiesbsc, on 12 November 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

Did you just fall off the turnip truck? How many combat vets do you think are here? I for one, did two combat tours in Vietnam back in the 60's.

And did you forget your manners?

I think a veteran would be more prepared than a woman sitting next to her husband as he is assassinated.

I had no idea of any war vets on here. My bad clearly. Better go read the members list thoroughly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users