Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

NSA Requests ALL Phone Records From Verizon

• Please log in to reply
254 replies to this topic

#241    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,823 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:23 PM

View PostThe world needs you, on 30 June 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

While I love speculative fiction that does not mean these authors or their ideas should guide our political process. Whenever someone describes the situation as Orwellian it is the same as an anime fan (another genre I love) trying to put out our very realistic world in anime terms.

Being a space dork or otaku is adoring but being able to switch back into the real world and being taken serious also counts. Knowing when to indulge and when to be realistic counts.
But it wasn't speculative, was it, that's the whole point. Or if it was, then it was very effective speculation. They were effectively reporting on the "real" world as it is now. What should guide our political proccess? The Politicians?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#242    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,040 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:53 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 30 June 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

But it wasn't speculative, was it, that's the whole point. Or if it was, then it was very effective speculation. They were effectively reporting on the "real" world as it is now. What should guide our political proccess? The Politicians?

Certainly NOT US Generals!!

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#243    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,439 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 30 June 2013 - 01:02 PM, said:

She was smarter than I thought.

And as corrupt as you would like.

#244    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,609 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

When discussing public figures there will always be the person who actually exists and the one the public or part of it believes to exist. They crave their dramas and narratives so assign roles but who they think or claim others are are very two-dimensional characters.

Napoleon was not at all whom his contemporary enemies claimed to be. Definitely not the Antichrist for those who took it to extremes but neither some of the lesser evils they also claimed. Yet, these same cultural narratives and conspiracy theories appear time and time again. If they were not true then it goes to stand that they are not true now.

So when it is the elite who create fictional narratives of others it is called propaganda. When it is the common people who do so it is called a conspiracy theory.

So indeed, as corrupt as we would like them to be, although what we like others to be in our stories might not always be true.

Edited by The world needs you, 30 June 2013 - 07:58 PM.

#245    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,977 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:05 PM

There is your truth, my truth and the real truth.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#246    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,040 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:21 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 30 June 2013 - 07:07 AM, said:

who were often some of the wisest people and the greatest prophets - Wells, Asimov, Clarke, Heinlein, Ray Bradbury, Douglas Adams...

And PK Dick who said that if Generals do not have wars, they fear becoming obsolete so they drum up business. IOW, PK Dick thinks Generals CREATE wars.

Edited by regeneratia, 01 July 2013 - 12:21 AM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#247    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,439 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:24 AM

View Postregeneratia, on 27 June 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

I am learning these days that there is evil in the good guys and good in the bad ones.
==========

http://consortiumnew...ackmail-scheme/
Bush’s Foiled NSA Blackmail Scheme

June 21, 2013
---
I always called it the Coalition of the sWilling.

When I say "bad guys", I'm referring to rogues. When I say "good guys", I'm referring to employees who don't spy on innocent citizens in extra-constitutional ways.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#248    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,260 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:01 AM

View Postdanielost, on 30 June 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

And have the police walk into your home when ever they want.  A gilded cage is still a cage.
Do you really think the police can't walk into your home whenever they want?  Warrants are easy to get if the cop is willing to tell a small lie.

#249    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,337 posts

• ראה

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

View Postdanielost, on 30 June 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

And have the police walk into your home when ever they want.  A gilded cage is still a cage.
I should show the very real physical evidence I still have, of a sneak and peek operation, which I’m convinced, occurred in my home a couple of years ago.

I have this T-shirt, which contains an unusual symbol that I've often used in some of my political activist activities in the past, regarding some very pointed arguments against Manifest Destiny extending beyond terra firma. One day I went to put on this T-shirt, and I discovered that it had four fairly large holes in the front, and on top of this very symbol that I had often used in my political writings, which just happens is the same nautical logogram used for the NATO alliance. In fact, I had purchased this shirt because I thought it was cool that it had this symbol on it.

Now granted, occasionally, I will have moths or other insects eat small random holes in my cotton clothing; but after a very careful microscopic inspection, it was very obvious to me that the shirt had been cut and that none of the material was actually missing or eaten by an insect, and could not have been caused by anything mechanical in the wash, or by me by accident. I would have remembered damaging a shirt in this way. This was also not the sort of random damage that I've occasionally seen caused by insects, either, and appeared directly over the particular symbol that I had used so often, for several years. I also believe that it was meant to portray gunshot wounds to my chest, which is where the symbol is located on the T-shirt.

I would not tell this story here, if I was not 100% certain that this damage was deliberately caused during a sneak and peek operation in my home, which is allowed under the Patriot Act. After this, I spent several hundred dollars purchasing special locks with keys that could not be copied, without a warrant. It wasn't enough that they broke into my home to look around; they had to add that extra little bit of intimidation, which I took as a clear threat to my life.

This is the kind of evil that we are dealing with in the United States, for I have never done anything deserving of a sneak and peak operation, and they know it.

Having threatened my life let them now confront an invisible army from the four winds of a place they can find no evidence of.

Edited by Raptor Witness, 01 July 2013 - 11:12 AM.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#250    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,260 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:21 AM

This could have happened almost anywhere on earth, except maybe Scandinavia or Holland.

#251    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,439 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:12 AM

Raptor Witness, that's a chilling account. Do you think that some episodes of "gang-stalking" may be associated with things like sneak and peek? I realize that many claims are bogus, but there likely are a handful of legitimate cases. We're all treated like suspects now, so nothing would surprise me. :(

Edited by Detective Mystery 2013, 03 July 2013 - 03:12 AM.

#252    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,977 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:19 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 01 July 2013 - 10:01 AM, said:

Do you really think the police can't walk into your home whenever they want?  Warrants are easy to get if the cop is willing to tell a small lie.

Actually, they are afriad to walk into a house with out cause and a warrent.  When they have those they come in force.

There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#253    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,977 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:25 AM

As I have said, the patriat act is unconstitutional.  It gives the government to much power.  All someone has to do is yell terrorist, and they can through in jail without trail.  Obama did this with that film maker, he is still in jail.

#254    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,337 posts

• ראה

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:32 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 03 July 2013 - 03:12 AM, said:

Raptor Witness, that's a chilling account. Do you think that some episodes of "gang-stalking" may be associated with things like sneak and peek? I realize that many claims are bogus, but there likely are a handful of legitimate cases. We're all treated like suspects now, so nothing would surprise me. :(
The "War on Terror" is intentionally broad. It prevents the most important "hidden truth" from being communicated.

Write on the palm of your left hand, the following two words, "Every knee ..."

If you can guess what to write on your right, then you're in touch with reality at this point in history.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#255    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,439 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:29 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 03 July 2013 - 05:32 AM, said:

The "War on Terror" is intentionally broad. It prevents the most important "hidden truth" from being communicated.

Write on the palm of your left hand, the following two words, "Every knee ..."

If you can guess what to write on your right, then you're in touch with reality at this point in history.

Every knee shall bow. Do you think that gang-stalking plays a part in some instances, like the incident involving your shirt? Both the FBI and the KKK use(d) those strategies when they use surveillance on targeted individuals. It's rare, but it does happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users