Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Need some opinoins

fairy ghost cryptoid

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:28 AM

Maybe it was a leperchaun.or ghost of one

#17    bishopcjra

bishopcjra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

My mom is not crazy doesn't take any meds. I understand how people would think that. I believe she saw something but understand a lot of eyewitness statements can be false. Thanks to everyone for the replies.

#18    AtlantisRises

AtlantisRises

Oderint dum metuant

• 2,393 posts

• My time has not yet come either, Some are born post humously

Ecce homo
    Nietszche

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

View PostDomina Lucis, on 10 October 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

Welcome to UM!

Have you considered setting up a camera or trying to get pictures/videos of it?

(I know I tend to say this a lot with these sighting, but I simply believe that getting physical proof of something like this is important.)

But wouldn't that ruin all the fantasies?

Posted Image

#19    pumpkinheadOO

pumpkinheadOO

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

Sounds like Smegal.

#20    bishopcjra

bishopcjra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

I don't want to video tape in moms because of them selling house if I got video tape of half goat man. LOL My nephew stays there on weekends and is kinda a scardy cat . My dad couldn't help but tell him if I caught anything. Maybe someday.

#21    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,174 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

What you just said were words, they just don't make any coherent sense when put together

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

#22    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

View Postbishopcjra, on 13 October 2013 - 04:54 PM, said:

My mom is not crazy doesn't take any meds. I understand how people would think that. I believe she saw something but understand a lot of eyewitness statements can be false. Thanks to everyone for the replies.

I don't know that she does either, but we need to know if mom's maybe.......a little of what we used to call here in the South......"teauched". I have a dear friend who claims to see aliens on a regular basis, but they stopped dropping by once the doctor got her meds adjusted correctly.

#23    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,192 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:25 AM

View Postbishopcjra, on 07 October 2013 - 01:58 PM, said:

My mom called me this morning saying she saw a short(not tiny but like 5ft) manlike creature in her house. She described him as being bald having pointy ears with a childlike build(not much muscle mass). He was ugly but not deformed. We have never seen anything like this in the house. Lots of diff. human feeling ghost and even a crazy mist outside that the neighbors dog followed around barking at. She said she thought it might of had goat bottom but not that she saw it but feels like it did if you can understand that, I do. She said she didn't feel scared and when it noticed her it side stepped into a bedroom. At a loss for what to tell her as I am the ghost expert in the family would love any opinions All the articles I read about satyrs  have them being hairy which this thing was not.
So she felt it's bottom?

#24    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:27 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 14 October 2013 - 05:40 AM, said:

I don't know that she does either, but we need to know if mom's maybe.......a little of what we used to call here in the South......"teauched". I have a dear friend who claims to see aliens on a regular basis, but they stopped dropping by once the doctor got her meds adjusted correctly.

You don't even have to be a bit "teauched" to see things that are not there or to remember events that did not happen - we all do it and its perfectly normal for us to do so. Its all part of the "human experience". Certainly nothing to be afraid of...

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

The Yowie-ocalypse is upon us...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users