Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jim Morrison ghost photo still haunts

UM-Bot

news icon rIt has been over 4 years since Hollywood resident and Rock and Roll Historian Brett Meisner first noticed a strange image in the background of a photo taken of him at the gravesite of former Doors’ front man Jim Morrison at the Pere Lachaise Cemetery in Paris, France.

After having the photograph and original negative analyzed by dozens of paranormal and photographic experts, there is still little explanation as to how or why the ghostly image appeared in the photo.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: eMedia Wire

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uversa

• SandDunePsychonaut

• Robert1

• Four Winds

O...K...If I ever take a picture and there a guy in the background, Who isn't supposed to be there!! I don't think I'm gonna be staying asleep to long at night anymore. Why would you even need to run tests on this picture? Its as clear as its going to get.

and why would it take someone 4 years to notice the strange guy in the background?

Edited by Kaine

i dont trust that the guy in the pic is funnily a rock n roll historian and it happened to him and not the thousands that visit jim"s grave every year. dosent sound right

Once way of producing these types of photo's is double exposure. I agree that the whole thing is a little fishy.

The odd shadow of a man in the photo is probably the shadow of the person

taking the picture.

The odd shadow of a man in the photo is probably the shadow of the person

taking the picture.

Yeah, and he happens to be able to take pictures without holding the camera...?

And as for the "Jesus on the cross" post, when in the Bible does it mention how Jesus wore a white T-shirt and black pants? What did he wear on his feet? Air Jesus?

Ehh, looks like its just the light playin tricks

And as for the "Jesus on the cross" post, when in the Bible does it mention how Jesus wore a white T-shirt and black pants? What did he wear on his feet? Air Jesus?

It was sarcasm my dear boy. Im not sure how you can see a white shirt, black trousers and even trainers?

I just see rough outline of a torso with its arms spread, which is probably just light reflection. (i would say uncanny light reflection - but it hardly is, considering there is millions of photos taken every day of every year, of course some are going to somewhat resemble a human shape/face every now and again)

Thats not jim in the picture. It could be a dead Jim Morrison fan, but the Real Jim Morrison is alive and kickin'. Sorry to break it to all you ignorant children. The lizard king lives, so suscribe me a subscription to the resurrection.

www.rodeowest.com I couldnt believe myself at first. Give his agent a call, make it quick though, dudes minutes dwindle away very quicly when you speak of the king.

Edited by Lizard King

That post is totally cool. Jim morrison is the man.

However. Im a bit skeptical about it being authentic.

How is it fishy that a rock and roll historian visited Jim's grave?

Edited by SandDunePsychonaut

I know nothing about and haven't experienced anything involving ghosts but this looks damn real, and the image looks like a still of the native american/eagle dance move he did on stage. Or a jesus christ pose... If ghosts do exist, it must be that they have a slower vibration of thier form of matter or something, but why is it that it can be considered that ghosts can somehow be photographed at all, and if it is, why should this be considered fake?

Jim Morrison rocks! The Doors of perception fools!

Edited by SandDunePsychonaut

it looks like just an ordinary person in the backround she proobably was just there when the photo was taken.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I totally agree with the lizard king, that is not the ghost of jim morrison. it's just someone playing with our heads. Jim is not dead.

• 4 weeks later...

user posted image

Above is a zoom in of this "Ghost".

Watch The Video Presentation Here

In the Above Video presentation the photo negative is seen which actually credits the photo further!

It almost looks like there are 2 ghosts in that pic.. the main one that everyone is talking about and the 2nd one over to the right a little closer. Looks like a head or something.. ?

• 6 months later...
Thats not jim in the picture. It could be a dead Jim Morrison fan, but the Real Jim Morrison is alive and kickin'. Sorry to break it to all you ignorant children. The lizard king lives, so suscribe me a subscription to the resurrection.

www.rodeowest.com I couldnt believe myself at first. Give his agent a call, make it quick though, dudes minutes dwindle away very quicly when you speak of the king.

has anyone ever went oregon to see if that really is jim living there or is that video and website theonly proof there is.

• 1 month later...

Oh yeah, the truth is available for about $25. Heck of an objective source!

Jim Morrison. Bleh. Overrated. The Doors put out a few good songs but much of what they did was noise and Jim's posturing. Bleh.

I was 14 when Morrison died. I remember hearing it on the radio.

I don't know if Jim's made a special appearance at his grave. The photo and circumstances appear suspicious to me.

I doubt he's alive. Entertainers have massive egos, especially Jim. I just can't see him quietly giving up his life to live in a small town in Oregon. Just doesn't make sense.

It almost looks like there are 2 ghosts in that pic.. the main one that everyone is talking about and the 2nd one over to the right a little closer. Looks like a head or something.. ?

I noticed that too. It does look like a head, but I think that particular part is just a play of light.

gives a whole new meaning to "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" ................ HE KEEPS A KNOCKING BUT HE CANT COME IN ;)