Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What the..?

UnsecureMistress

Okay.. this is about the most stupid Question i could prolly ask right now.. But one of my friends Was telling me about somthing that had happend to her while we lived in the trailer park a few years back(( that tis where we met original.gif )) And ANYWAYS She had been telling me that while she was out in her yard doing such and such she would feel little pebbles hittintg the back of her head.. and she would turn and..well.. nothing.. She told me she thought it might be a ghost or somthing.. and that it would happen over and over again.. I had a hard time believing this.. but the things that have been happening to me and my mom lately are making me start to have second thoughts. Does anyone know if Ghosts and whatnot can actualy do somthing like that? blink.gif

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UnsecureMistress

• Althalus

• snuffypuffer

• BuhiBuhi-Kun

Ah, you have a classic poltergeist there, there are many cases of them, wheer they throw little things such as pebbles, and you only ever hear the pebbles hitting things, you never see anything.

It does not have to be pebbles though, the objects can also be things like coins, fish, even small nuts and bolts.

They never seem to do much damage, apart from the occasional window, but that seems to be by accident.

Hmm... Thanx:) I'll keep that in mind..:|.. lol

I wish poltergeists would throw money, lots of money. sad.gif

I wish poltergeists would throw money, lots of money. sad.gif

Yes, this would be great, I think we need to get to work on that.

• 2 weeks later...