Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Snuffy's sketchbook

snuffypuffer

I just thought I'd post some of my old artwork, just for the hell of it. Here's a sketch I did with colored pencils and ink a few years ago. user posted image

Feel free to post your own stuff, too grin2.gif

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snuffypuffer

• kikuchiyo

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Dancing_Dumplings

hey, that's pretty good!

Nice work there SnuffyPuffer thumbsup.gif

That's gorgeous, the biggest problem that I have with my artwork is that I seem unable to develop a style of my own, everything I draw is like a bad reproduction, I'll try and scan some proof later.

That's gorgeous, the biggest problem that I have with my artwork is that I seem unable to develop a style of my own, everything I draw is like a bad reproduction, I'll try and scan some proof later.

Same with me. I just need to figure out my own style. I can once and awhile, but I can only draw the thing once...

don't worry about it, really. It took me years to find my own style, and I went through a few before I finally settled on one I could call my own.

And it's impossible not to be influenced by something, so if you like 20th century post-impressionism, just go with it. In your own way, of course.

I'll be posting more stuff, as I get it scanned.

great work. You should check out deviantart.com....they're great for that sort of thing. Some of my works up there as well.

Here's another, of my take on the Incredible Hulk

user posted image

Edited by snuffypuffer

And one of my favorite things, cheerleaders with paddles devil.gif

user posted image

even though I totally messed up her upper body.

she looks kinda angry...was there sumthin inspiring that drawing, or did u just draw it that way? i meant the first drawing, btw...theyre all great tho

Edited by tendo

Well, there always seems to be a woman angry at me, so maybe it was kind of an unconscious thing.

And last but not least, for today, anyhow, is a little thing I did at work, for no good reason at all.

user posted image

I don't think she looks angry. To me it looks like she's saying "Come on over." Amazing what we all read into art subconciously.

Great work, Snuffs! thumbsup.gif

Okay, I lied, here's another one, some early manga influence. (Was HUGE Robotech dork when I was a kid.

user posted image

When I look at the pic of the hulk, I just hear Brock Lesnar's music in my head...

*hums it : "DUN-DUN-DE-DUNDUN...DUNDEDUN--DUN-DE-DUN-DUNDUN...*

....I'm sorry, my mind was somewhere else...

But yes...all very good Snoooooffy tongue.gif Keep up posting them. They're so good, in no time at all someone will steal one and pass it off as their own original.gif

That last one looks like a bug eyed me huh.gif *looks over her shoulder*

Edited by Seraphina

They're so good, in no time at all someone will steal one and pass it off as their own original.gif

this will only work as long as they don't have to reproduce it themselves, then they'll more or less get found out.

You're very talented Snuffy!!! original.gif

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

Your characters look awesome.

I think you should make an anime show for yourself.

Hey, you've already got graphic artists at the touch of a button here. If your thinkin' of advertisement, you'll know which people to look for. cool.gif

Or you could sell your characters to video game producers. Make a game out of your characters, that would be awesome too. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

Snuffy, some of your later pics there, the anatomy is excellent. Sir i salute you. (is also a robotech dork)

You sure you were just interested in the "anatomy" BA?

Nothing like a muscle bound dude, to get the fires burning. o_O; *just realised that comment made him sound homosexual*

Edited by Blood Angel

Nothing like a muscle bound dude, to get the fires burning. o_O; *just realised that comment made him sound homosexual*

I'm just gonna put this down in my journal tongue.gif thought you were talking about the ladies

*digs himself out the hole...*

Yes thats what i meant the ladies

Cripes e_e;

Wow,they are so cool.

I have no talent at all(artistic that is whistling2.gif ) and think it is amasing how people can draw like that.

The rest of my family are fantastic artists but me,I missed out big time crying.gif