Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Napolitano Warns Al-Qaida in U.S.

AROCES

By: Jim Meyers

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano warned that al-Qaida followers are inside the U.S. and pose the threat of terrorist attacks on Americans.

“The fact is that home-based terrorism is here,” she said in an address to the American-Israel Friendship League in New York on Wednesday night.

“And like extremism abroad, it is now part of the threat picture that we must confront."

“Individuals sympathetic to al-Qaida and its affiliates, as well as those inspired by their ideology, are present in the U.S., and would like to attack the homeland or plot overseas attacks against our interests abroad.”

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/napolitano_al_qaida_/2009/12/03/293946.html

I thought the left are saying Al Qaeda is all just made up by Bush to get his war? Why then is the Obama administration acting like there really is an Al Qaeda?ohmy.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TRUEYOUTRUEME

• ninjadude

• AROCES

• Sir Wearer of Hats

Hey Janet, what about them right-wing extremists (you know, the veterans, the pro-lifers, the Southerners)? I thought they were a bigger threat than al-Qaeda?

When did she start calling it "terrorsim" again ?

I thought she dropped that word in favor of "man-made disasters"

She may have a point.

There probably is terrorist supporters in the US.

She may have a point.

There probably is terrorist supporters in the US.

Well considering how much the left-wing democrats are fighting for terrorist's civil rights you may have a point.

Well considering how much the left-wing democrats are fighting for terrorist's civil rights you may have a point.

so you are judge, jury and executioner. Good to know the neocons haven't lost their way.

so you are judge, jury and executioner. Good to know the neocons haven't lost their way.

So I guess you cry everytime a terrorist is killed by a soldier. Your heart bleeds for terrorists. Boo-Hoo. They didn't get a trial.

So I guess you cry everytime a terrorist is killed by a soldier. Your heart bleeds for terrorists. Boo-Hoo. They didn't get a trial.

So in your mind a pow, detainee, prisoner, whatever they are called, it is perfectly acceptable to just execute them? is that that your position?

So in your mind a pow, detainee, prisoner, whatever they are called, it is perfectly acceptable to just execute them? is that that your position?

I thought they were called the persons who committed man-made disastors? Come on get with the left-wing programming already.

I believe that when a soldier kills a terrorist (illegal foreign enemy combatant) on the battlefield it is 100% legal.

I know you think it is sad and that you would like to rush out with a lawyer and try to defend them terrorists but boo-hoo they are dead. Cry if you want.

What about the left claim that Bush just made up Al Qaeda, terror alert was just fear mongering and the 9/11 attackers were just some few outlaws?

What now?

I believe that when a soldier kills a terrorist (illegal foreign enemy combatant) on the battlefield it is 100% legal.

I know you think it is sad and that you would like to rush out with a lawyer and try to defend them terrorists but boo-hoo they are dead. Cry if you want.

I see you didn't answer my question. Unless you're thinking the entire WORLD is the battlefield including the US? We're talking about people captured.

What about the left claim that Bush just made up Al Qaeda, terror alert was just fear mongering and the 9/11 attackers were just some few outlaws?

What does ANY of that have to do with trying people captured? Or as PI wants - just executing them.

What does ANY of that have to do with trying people captured? Or as PI wants - just executing them.

But Al Qaida???

They don't exist and it is just a creation of Bush to win election and scare the public, right? Do you have an explanation now why the Obama Administration is calling it Al Qaida as well?

I thought the left are saying Al Qaeda is all just made up by Bush to get his war?

That is just stupid people that are calling themselves left wingers along with some, and I said some right wingers.

No intelligent person, would believe this crap. I sure don't, and I will not ever believe that Bush made up Al Qaeda.

Edited by Ryinrea

when was anybody just executed. sorry i forgot about all the beheadings on tv that the usa military has been doing.

Edited by danielost

That is just stupid people that are calling the left winger along with some, and I said some right wingers.

No intelligent person would believe this crap. I sure don't, and I will not ever believe that Bush made up Al Qaeda.

no but you might still believe that bush for some unknown reason attacked and killed 3000 people and brought three buildings down to attack iraq.

when all he had to do was wait for saddam to attack another usa fighter over one of the no fly zones.

Edited by danielost

no but you might still believe that bush for some unknown reason attacked and killed 3000 people and brought three buildings down to attack iraq.

when all he had to do was wait for saddam to attack another usa fighter over one of the no fly zones.

No, I don't. >.< Uh what?

That is just stupid people that are calling themselves left wingers along with some, and I said some right wingers.

No intelligent person, would believe this crap. I sure don't, and I will not ever believe that Bush made up Al Qaeda.

alright, you no luni left then.;)

No, I don't. >.< Uh what?

saddam had been attack us fighters flying patrol over the no fly zones in iraq.

Your country was built on civil rights. I'd have thought that preserving them for American citizens was important to you.

Nobody can see past their own bias anymore and their blind false allegiances. Hypocrisy and copied rhetoric stemmed from ignorance and being too lazy to think rationally and behave without their emotions and impulses.

Your country was built on civil rights. I'd have thought that preserving them for American citizens was important to you.

It is important indeed, but we are not suicidal at the same time.

Our country was never built on the civil rights of terrorists though. All through history civilians and legitmate war combatants have been given more rights then illegal enemy combatants that wage war on civilains by terrorist tactics.

The father of American left-wing politics FDR even understood this. FDR executed foreign and American citizens both by means of a miltary tribunal thus never giving them full Constitutional rights.

A terrorist (or illegal enemy combatant) is someone who wages war on the civil rights of all. They wear no uniform, hide and plan sneak attacks to mass murder civilian men, women, and even children in order to achieve poltical goals. They are the essence of being anti-civil rights. Yet the left-wing supports them. Just goes to show the true nature of the anti-civil rights left-wing.