Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Keith Olbermann:To Mr. Bush Shut the Hell Up!

Ryinrea

Keith Olberman is the man.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• seax

• Ignus Fatuus

• Ryinrea

Keith Olberman is the man.

Just proof that when you flunk out of everything in college...you go to journalism... :D and go to work with MSNBC... :D

Too bad...with their ratings...poor soul will probably be looking for a job soon...

seax B)

Just proof that when you flunk out of everything in college...you go to journalism... :D and go to work with MSNBC... :D

Too bad...with their ratings...poor soul will probably be looking for a job soon...

seax B)

More like you flunk out of high school you go to Fox News :hmm:

Keith Olberman is to liberal as is Glen Beck or Sean Hannity or Bill o'Riely or that chick with an adams apple is to the cons.

He's over the top over emotional and well he's right LOL He's a bit of a blowfish but Olberman does make a good argument when he goes on his rants. I like that he says what people want said. When Fox news has a higher rating than ANY other news program that in itself scares me and gives me pause as to the American mind set LOL Go Fox Go

Edited by The Silver Thong

Olbermann is a liar and a traitorous hack! If there is any justice he should get the same fate that any Iraqi journalist got who dared to try and criticize Saddam Hussein (who Olberjerk trys to defend). What a loser this guy is!

More like you flunk out of high school you go to Fox News :hmm:

Now...now...be nice...it's the Christmas season....peace on earth and good will toward men..

I thought you were a nice person.... :D

seax B)

Olbermann is a liar and a traitorous hack! If there is any justice he should get the same fate that any Iraqi journalist got who dared to try and criticize Saddam Hussein (who Olberjerk trys to defend). What a loser this guy is!

So he's right and you call him a jerk LOL yup pretty much confirms what I thought LOL

Your the traitor as you are helping justify your nations failed leadership. You are why America is failing and your take on this is out of this world. Any and all Bush supporters are traitors or lier's or just plain to damn stupid to see. Cause and effect have directly been a means of the U.S. downfall. You are now a super power in name only and the world will call America on it's right wing stance as killing your own people for profit has become unpopular.

Keith Olberman is to liberal as is Glen Beck or Sean Hannity or Bill o'Riely or that chick with an adams apple is to the cons.

He's over the top over emotional and well he's right LOL He's a bit of a blowfish but Olberman does make a good argument when he goes on his rants. I like that he says what people want said. When Fox news has a higher rating than ANY other news program that in itself scares me and gives me pause as to the American mind set LOL Go Fox Go

Hey Silver...all you ever watch is spongebob squarepants...he don't tell the news... :D

seax B)

Don't even start on me Seax :P

Damn you beat me by 2 min LOL

Edited by The Silver Thong

Don't even start on me Seax :P

Damn you beat me by 2 min LOL

Ok...it's dinner time...I'm having crabby patties... :D

seax B)

Ok...it's dinner time...I'm having crabby patties... :D

seax B)

I take it as Sponge Bob is on between episodes of the Simpsons and Bill O'jerky :D

I take it as Sponge Bob is on between episodes of the Simpsons and Bill O'jerky :D

I like to have spit my coffee on my keyboard Silver... :D damn you ....if I ruin my PC over that remark you owe me for a PC... :D

never heard him called Bill O'jerky before....

seax B)

Now...now...be nice...it's the Christmas season....peace on earth and good will toward men..

I thought you were a nice person.... :D

seax B)

Sorry :blush: I Forgot my christmas sprit xddd.

This video is nothing but a drug to the Bush haters, they watch it and gets high with it.

Cap and Trade...high unemployment...climate scandals...ACORN...on and on...all they can do is tell Bush stories and make Mr. Olberman the new poster boy for a failing news organization....

shows you where their priorities are....

seax B)

I like to have spit my coffee on my keyboard Silver... :D damn you ....if I ruin my PC over that remark you owe me for a PC... :D

never heard him called Bill O'jerky before....

seax B)

Have to admit I laughed to when I re-read it LOL as far as a new comp goes I'll ask Gore if he can send you a new solar powered one LOL

so you like him still, because he agrees with your beliefs. if you had conservative beliefs, you would feel the same way with beck, o'reilly, or greta. yet you constantly make fun of people with just different beliefs from you. kinda hypocritical isnt it?

Edited by DevilDogPratt

Sorry :blush: I Forgot my christmas sprit xddd.

You have been exonerated and forgiven...you are once again a 'nice person' on my list of whom I look forward to discussing policy and current events with.. :D

You see how forgiving and kind us conservatives are?

Merry Christmas...

seax B)

Have to admit I laughed to when I re-read it LOL as far as a new comp goes I'll ask Gore if he can send you a new solar powered one LOL

I'm afraid Santa Claus will bring one before Al Gore.... :D

seax B)

You have been exonerated and forgiven...you are once again a 'nice person' on my list of whom I look forward to discussing policy and current events with.. :D

You see how forgiving and kind us conservatives are?

Merry Christmas...

seax B)

LOL anD yes I do xdd

So he's right and you call him a jerk LOL yup pretty much confirms what I thought LOL

Your the traitor as you are helping justify your nations failed leadership. You are why America is failing and your take on this is out of this world. Any and all Bush supporters are traitors or lier's or just plain to damn stupid to see. Cause and effect have directly been a means of the U.S. downfall. You are now a super power in name only and the world will call America on it's right wing stance as killing your own people for profit has become unpopular.

This is funny! Yesterday (or day before) you accused me of making posts that were personal attacks against you and when I asked you to give me one example you had none. But here you are again making your posts as DIRECT of an attack on me personally as you can.

This is funny! Yesterday (or day before) you accused me of making posts that were personal attacks against you and when I asked you to give me one example you had none. But here you are again making your posts as DIRECT of an attack on me personally as you can.

Sliver got busted! LOL

laugh.gif

so you like him still, because he agrees with your beliefs. if you had conservative beliefs, you would feel the same way with beck, o'reilly, or greta. yet you constantly make fun of people with just different beliefs from you. kinda hypocritical isnt it?

This is not about beliefs or are you just getting here late?

I have a belief in right and wrong, nothing hypocritical there is there? Bush was a complete fail, it's not a belief it's a fact ! Back off and think for a min befor you post again ok.

Sliver got busted! LOL

laugh.gif

How ?

I talk logic and point out another's inability to grasp it and I get burned LOL thats rich as I don't see it.

If I did attack you personally so be it. You however seem to have no boundaries as to your relentless attacks on others as a whole. You attacks are disgustingly gross to people and groups. Mine are just to those that have a mind set such as yours.