Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

global warming is a fake

receivingendofsirens

Ok, for one all this talk about global warming ist really fitting with what everyone is saying. The earth will keep heating up to the point all the water on the planet in the ice ccaps will melt and keep getting hotter? Ha bologne. The truth is that the earth is experiencing record low temperatues all across the world. Many places in the U.S. are losing crop supplies because of these record low temperatures. Yes, a lot of the country is seeing record highs for this time of year as well, but what people are ignoring is the record amounts of precipitation that is happing across the U.S. and the world. For example, Lufkin texas on january 14th. In 30 hours time 5.15 inches of rain fell there. Thats unheard of. Also, look how much snow was dumped on Colorado. Snow fell at a rate of 2 inches an hour there, not once but twice in 2 weeks! Mt. Baker in Washington had a record snow fall total of 144 inches of snow ( 12ft) in just five days there. Is anyone else seeing this?

There is also talk of the ice caps melting away into the ocean. Yes thats been seen with Ellesmere ice shelf that broke off in northern Canada but heres some more truth for ya. No one seems to tell the people that these glaciers on the caps area growing. Anarctica just experienced record snowfall totals this year and the ice is thickening. Hmmm someone refrain to tell the people this?

With this metling of the ice caps provide probably the greatest problem this world is encountering right now. The Gulf Stream. The Gulf Stream provides the northern hemisphere with warm water from the equator to give the northern hemisphere its temperate climte. Just as much warmth comes from the Gulf Stream as the sun does, even though the sun heats the water at the equator, but you know what im saying. Well the current is made my the very salty waters in the ocean and a balence of fresh water as well to make a current in the Atlantic ocean. The melting of the ice caps throws a wrench in this engine of heat. The more freshwater dumped into the ocean from Greenland, and surrounding glaciers, makes the salinity of the water very thing which slows down this engine almost completely. When the currents stops or slows down look out Europe, Canada, Northern U.S., and pretty much anything from about the latitude of the Ohio river cause is ice age time.

This very strange warming and cooling is attributed to the last ice age that occurred roughly 12,000 years ago. Evidense has shown the the last ice age was very very abrupt, the cliamte changed very very fast when it happened. What caused it you say? The Gulf Stream shut down. during that time also i will add was hotter than it was today before the iace age hit. So, what we are experienceing today is almost tell tale signs of the coming events to occur... this world will freeze not burn like the global warming enthusiats will say and preach and make you try to believe but look at the true facts if you will and open your mind to this.

i was a global warming nut until i read this website and through many reading hours that i came to the conclusion that i was wrong.

http://www.iceagenow.com

Just some food for thought

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• receivingendofsirens

• Ravinar

• danielost

this republican propaganda is really starting to get old. did you just join this site to do so?

Edited by Ravinar

this republican propaganda is really starting to get old. did you just join this site to do so?
Yes, it is getting very old.

It's probably an angry right-winger on UM already who registered another name :lol:

nope i dont conform to republican or democrat just stating soem truth is all to the lies which have been told... i am not biased in any way... i said in my post i "was" at one time going with the global warming debackle but after reading some convincing evidence has changed my thoughts on the matter... not intending to bring GW posts on here just wanted to make it known is all

and no this is my only name

Ok, for one all this talk about global warming ist really fitting with what everyone is saying. The earth will keep heating up to the point all the water on the planet in the ice ccaps will melt and keep getting hotter? Ha bologne. The truth is that the earth is experiencing record low temperatues all across the world. Many places in the U.S. are losing crop supplies because of these record low temperatures. Yes, a lot of the country is seeing record highs for this time of year as well, but what people are ignoring is the record amounts of precipitation that is happing across the U.S. and the world. For example, Lufkin texas on january 14th. In 30 hours time 5.15 inches of rain fell there. Thats unheard of. Also, look how much snow was dumped on Colorado. Snow fell at a rate of 2 inches an hour there, not once but twice in 2 weeks! Mt. Baker in Washington had a record snow fall total of 144 inches of snow ( 12ft) in just five days there. Is anyone else seeing this?

There is also talk of the ice caps melting away into the ocean. Yes thats been seen with Ellesmere ice shelf that broke off in northern Canada but heres some more truth for ya. No one seems to tell the people that these glaciers on the caps area growing. Anarctica just experienced record snowfall totals this year and the ice is thickening. Hmmm someone refrain to tell the people this?

With this metling of the ice caps provide probably the greatest problem this world is encountering right now. The Gulf Stream. The Gulf Stream provides the northern hemisphere with warm water from the equator to give the northern hemisphere its temperate climte. Just as much warmth comes from the Gulf Stream as the sun does, even though the sun heats the water at the equator, but you know what im saying. Well the current is made my the very salty waters in the ocean and a balence of fresh water as well to make a current in the Atlantic ocean. The melting of the ice caps throws a wrench in this engine of heat. The more freshwater dumped into the ocean from Greenland, and surrounding glaciers, makes the salinity of the water very thing which slows down this engine almost completely. When the currents stops or slows down look out Europe, Canada, Northern U.S., and pretty much anything from about the latitude of the Ohio river cause is ice age time.

This very strange warming and cooling is attributed to the last ice age that occurred roughly 12,000 years ago. Evidense has shown the the last ice age was very very abrupt, the cliamte changed very very fast when it happened. What caused it you say? The Gulf Stream shut down. during that time also i will add was hotter than it was today before the iace age hit. So, what we are experienceing today is almost tell tale signs of the coming events to occur... this world will freeze not burn like the global warming enthusiats will say and preach and make you try to believe but look at the true facts if you will and open your mind to this.

i was a global warming nut until i read this website and through many reading hours that i came to the conclusion that i was wrong.

http://www.iceagenow.com

Just some food for thought

When the water from the ice caps melt, the axis will shift because we have no stabilizing ends. The earth already 'wabbbles.'

The more the ice caps melt the more the earth will wobble and the more eartquakes we will have because we live on a 'cracked' egg.

The earth will end up braking up.

{Quote} The truth is that the earth is experiencing record low temperatues all across the world.

Do you understand how cold it is in space? Cold enough that the sun has to be 96 million miles from us. Or that is how hot the sun is. Ever had a really bad sunburn?

, but what people are ignoring is the record amounts of precipitation that is happing across the U.S. and the world.

That gets into what caused the flood of Noah's time. The reaction of burning soil mixed with the atmosphere gives off water and that cooled down the surface. Right now, there is not any volcanoes to speak of because the earth has spewed out all that it has and has given us the size earth we have.

Another thing about snow. When the temperature gets too cold it will not snow.

The Gulf Stream provides the northern hemisphere with warm water from the equator to give the northern hemisphere its temperate climte.

There is El Nino and La Nina

There is an increased probability of observing El Niño-related effects over North America during January-March 2007, including warmer-than-average temperatures over western and central Canada, and over the northern United States, wetter-than-average conditions over portions of the U.S. Gulf Coast and Florida, and drier-than-average conditions in the Ohio Valley and in portions of the Pacific Northwest. Global effects that can be expected during January-March include drier-than-average conditions over portions of Malaysia, Indonesia, northern and eastern Australia, some of the U.S.-affiliated islands in the tropical North Pacific, northern South America and southeastern Africa, and wetter-than-average conditions over central South America (Uruguay, northeastern Argentina, southeastern Paraguay and southern Brazil) and possibly along the coasts of Ecuador and northern Peru.

That's not bad at all.

El Niño conditions are likely to continue through March-May 2007.

So, in this little tweak of time, we'll have El Nino conditions.

But, what about the snow they just had in California?

Back to how cold it is in space. What causes an ice age is when the atmosphere dissolves and space rushes in. That is why it was so sudden.

And the atmosphere is in the process of dissolving. And the heat is dissolving it!

The ozone (O3) is being disolved. The earth is breaking apart.

This is from carini from another post:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/01/18...any.storm.reut/

Edited by greggK

Even with record amounts of snowfall it isnt thickening the ice shelves in the poles. In fact its vanishing at record pace.

The earth is on a cyclical temperature variation, we have surpassed that "normal" variation though. The earth will not just keep heating up, there will be a tipping point at which certain effects will come into play to balance everything out.

The earth will keep warming as the sun grows larger and inches closer to us, but thats not for a few hundred million years at least.

Oh and the record lows are exactly what is predicted with global warming. The huge amounts of rain and snow we are seeing are also part of it. As the earth warms larger amounts of moisture are released into the atmosphere, causing even larger storms, rain and snowfall. Areas that are normally arid will receive ever increasing yet ever more random amounts of rainfall, just as certain areas like the rainforests will steadily recieve less rain, lika what happened in the amazon in 2005.

Edited by carini

No. Just the truth. Why did you join? To spread a liberal agenda.

Yes, it is getting very old.

It's probably an angry right-winger on UM already who registered another name :lol:

Or maybe its somone who doesn't believe the liberal BS that goes around all the time. Any conservative has the guts to state his real view. We would not need to hide under a different nam.

And yes the liberal bunk is getting very old.

I still think that global warming is happening. We are still suffering from rising tempetatures, although it doesn't seem like it.

The earth will end up braking up.

Like car brakes. :innocent:

Like car brakes. :innocent:

:D Screeeech!

Can you imagine what would happen if the earth stopped spinning?

'Whoa, watch out, Ahhhhh, ooooo!' Bump, bang, splash, crack.

Edited by greggK

No. Just the truth. Why did you join? To spread a liberal agenda.

I am an independent i'll have you know. its just i dont walk through my life with my eyes closed. how do i know global warming is happening? because i see it every winter with the increasingly warm days and the lack of snowfall we get each year and the trees who are being tricked into blooming to early. i see it every spring when the river where i fish fails to swell with the sping run off because there isn't any. i see it every summer with the increasing droughts and odd weather we have bean getting. all one need do to see this to be true is to look around you with eyes open.

I still think that global warming is happening. We are still suffering from rising tempetatures, although it doesn't seem like it.

Right on, Mr. Moe!

The hotter the temperature gets the angrier we will become. What is laughing gas? That gas is a portion of our atmosphere and when that gas gets heated, it causes anger!

I feel that the term 'Global Warming' is a very innacurate term. I find the term 'Climate Change' to suit this event better, because, while some places are warming up, we are also reaching record lows in some places. Just my opinion of course, and a few others.

The Weather Channel Mess

January 18, 2007 | James Spann | Op/Ed

Well, well. Some “climate expert” on “The Weather Channel” wants to take away AMS certification from those of us who believe the recent “global warming” is a natural process. So much for “tolerance”, huh?

I have been in operational meteorology since 1978, and I know dozens and dozens of broadcast meteorologists all over the country. Our big job: look at a large volume of raw data and come up with a public weather forecast for the next seven days. I do not know of a single TV meteorologist who buys into the man-made global warming hype. I know there must be a few out there, but I can’t find them. Here are the basic facts you need to know:

*Billions of dollars of grant money is flowing into the pockets of those on the man-made global warming bandwagon. No man-made global warming, the money dries up. This is big money, make no mistake about it. Always follow the money trail and it tells a story. Even the lady at “The Weather Channel” probably gets paid good money for a prime time show on climate change. No man-made global warming, no show, and no salary. Nothing wrong with making money at all, but when money becomes the motivation for a scientific conclusion, then we have a problem. For many, global warming is a big cash grab.

*The climate of this planet has been changing since God put the planet here. It will always change, and the warming in the last 10 years is not much difference than the warming we saw in the 1930s and other decades. And, lets not forget we are at the end of the ice age in which ice covered most of North America and Northern Europe.

If you don’t like to listen to me, find another meteorologist with no tie to grant money for research on the subject. I would not listen to anyone that is a politician, a journalist, or someone in science who is generating revenue from this issue.

In fact, I encourage you to listen to WeatherBrains episode number 12, featuring Alabama State Climatologist John Christy, and WeatherBrains episode number 17, featuring Dr. William Gray of Colorado State University, one of the most brilliant minds in our science.

WeatherBrains, by the way, is our weekly 30 minute netcast.

I have nothing against “The Weather Channel”, but they have crossed the line into a political and cultural region where I simply won’t go.

SOURCE

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!!

The hotter the temperature gets the angrier we will become. What is laughing gas? That gas is a portion of our atmosphere and when that gas gets heated, it causes anger!

You just sound sillier and sillier everyday!

You just sound sillier and sillier everyday!

He does dosen't he.

To those who think that the world is not warming at great rates before then check the WORLD average temperature, mainly in the north because Antarctica has a greater cooling effect on the southern hemispheare than the Arctic does because it is a solid body of land and surronded by cold currents where there Artic recieves warmer currents and the average northern hemisphere temperature is higher already than it was in the 30's and will continue to rise, the average in the south, despite the antarctic has risen as well. Places getting colder does not mean there is not GLOBAL warming, that can happen with the shifting of currents, currents can make a huge difference to an areas climate, the UK and Labrador are both on the same latitude and the UK is considerably warmer through out the year and london has similar year round temperatures to Buenos Aires despite a 30° latitudinal difference.

But then I'm sure the scientists who are looking into this are just lying and politcians and car manufacturors are much better informed on such things.

For the record both the republican and democratic party are useless.

He does dosen't he.

To those who think that the world is not warming at great rates before then check the WORLD average temperature, mainly in the north because Antarctica has a greater cooling effect on the southern hemispheare than the Arctic does because it is a solid body of land and surronded by cold currents where there Artic recieves warmer currents and the average northern hemisphere temperature is higher already than it was in the 30's and will continue to rise, the average in the south, despite the antarctic has risen as well. Places getting colder does not mean there is not GLOBAL warming, that can happen with the shifting of currents, currents can make a huge difference to an areas climate, the UK and Labrador are both on the same latitude and the UK is considerably warmer through out the year and london has similar year round temperatures to Buenos Aires despite a 30° latitudinal difference.

But then I'm sure the scientists who are looking into this are just lying and politcians and car manufacturors are much better informed on such things.

For the record both the republican and democratic party are useless.

im not saying the globe isnt warming, what im mearly trying to say is that the world as a whole isnt warming up the temperature hasnt changed worldwide since 1998. So if the world is truely warming because of GHG's then why isnt the world warming?

Plus, to add to my thread, do you really think we as humans can really generate that much hydrocarbons to warm up the world? Co2 levels occur mainly by volcanic distribution through oceanic seismic activity seaping through the oceans and surface volcanic activity. They do 100 fold what we as humans create compared to that.

So, the global warming, yes will cause a cooling trend... i believe ( and this is purely my opinion based on the information that ive taken in) that we better preapre for some drastic cooling to happen very soon in the next decade or so. we could have another mini ice age or just a full out ice age.

They say the timeline for ice ages is every 10,000 to 12,000 years. Well if this timeframe is a constant then ladies and gents we are certainly due.

Edited by receivingendofsirens

im not saying the globe isnt warming, what im mearly trying to say is that the world as a whole isnt warming up the temperature hasnt changed worldwide since 1998. So if the world is truely warming because of GHG's then why isnt the world warming?

Plus, to add to my thread, do you really think we as humans can really generate that much hydrocarbons to warm up the world? Co2 levels occur mainly by volcanic distribution through oceanic seismic activity seaping through the oceans and surface volcanic activity. They do 100 fold what we as humans create compared to that.

So, the global warming, yes will cause a cooling trend... i believe ( and this is purely my opinion based on the information that ive taken in) that we better preapre for some drastic cooling to happen very soon in the next decade or so. we could have another mini ice age or just a full out ice age.

They say the timeline for ice ages is every 10,000 to 12,000 years. Well if this timeframe is a constant then ladies and gents we are certainly due.

The 1998 figure was only till 2005, the world average temperature grew in 2006 and is expected to rise at a greater rate in 2007 (predicted by Univeristy of East Anglia). 2006 was recorded as one of Australias hottest years too with a 0.5° rise and it was one of the 20 hottest years in record for Australia (15 of these have been post 1980). The Average water temperatures have risen too, this is also important in global warming and it has seen polar migration of aboreal species from the UK waters and an increase in mediterrainian species and at higher latitudes (reported by Plymouth University), The poles have also seen average temperature rises most importantly in the summer. This is not the sign of an incoming ice age.

again i post this pic ( i sware its has to be like the 5th time)

linked-image

and i'll say it for the last time! all those lights you see are citys and towns all of witch are pumping out CO2 24 hours a day 7 days a week all year long. for EDIT sake people open your eyes!

**Ravinar, there's a reason we don't allow expletives. This is a family forum

Edited by aquatus1

“Whatever the experts say about the howling gales, thunder and lightning we've had over the past two days, of one thing we can be certain. Someone, somewhere - and there is every chance it will be a politician or an environmentalist - will blame the weather on global warming.

“But they will be 100 per cent wrong. Global warming - at least the modern nightmare version - is a myth. I am sure of it and so are a growing number of scientists. But what is really worrying is that the world's politicians and policy makers are not.

“Instead, they have an unshakeable in what has, unfortunately, become one of the central credos of the environmental movement. Humans burn fossil fuels, which release increased levels of carbon dioxide - the principal so-called greenhouse gas - into the atmosphere, causing the atmosphere to heat up.

“They say this is global warming: I say this is poppycock. Unfortunately, for the time being, it is their view that prevails.

“As a result of their ignorance, the world's economy may be about to divert billions, nay trillions of pounds, dollars and roubles into solving a problem that actually doesn't exist. The waste of economic resources is incalculable and tragic.

“Let me quote from a petition produced by the Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine, which has been signed by over 18,000 scientists who are totally opposed to the Kyoto Protocol, which committed the world's leading industrial nations to cut their production of greenhouse gasses from fossil fuels.

“They say: 'Predictions of harmful climatic effects due to future increases in minor greenhouse gasses like carbon dioxide are in error and do not conform to experimental knowledge.'

“You couldn't get much plainer than that. And yet we still have public figures such as Sir David King, scientific adviser to Her Majesty's Government, making preposterous statements such as 'by the end of this century, the only continent we will be able to live on is Antarctica .'

“Ah, ice ages... those absolutely massive changes in global climate that environmentalists don't like to talk about because they provide such strong evidence that climate change is an entirely natural phenomenon.

“It was round about the end of the last ice age, some 13,000 years ago, that a global warming process did undoubtedly begin.

“Not because of all those Stone age folk roasting mammoth meat on fossil fuel camp fires but because of something called the 'Milankovitch Cycles,' an entirely natural fact of planetary life that depends on the tilt of the Earth's axis and its orbit around the sun.

“The glaciers melted, the ice cap retreated and Stone Age man could begin hunting again. But a couple of millennia later, it got very cold again and everyone headed south. Then it warmed up so much that water from melted ice filled the English Channel and we became an island.

“The truth is that the climate has been yo-yo-ing up and down ever since. Whereas it was warm enough for Romans to produce good wine in York , on the other hand, King Canute had to dig up peat to warm his people. And then it started getting warm again.

“Up and down, up and down - that is how temperature and climate have always gone in the past and there is no proof they are not still doing exactly the same thing now. In other words, climate change is an entirely natural phenomenon, nothing to do with the burning of fossil fuels.

“In fact, a recent scientific paper, rather unenticingly titled 'Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide Concentrations Over The Last Glacial Termination,' proved it.

“It showed that increases in temperature are responsible for increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels, not the other way around.

“But this sort of evidence is ignored, either by those who believe the Kyoto Protocol is environmental gospel or by those who know 25 years of hard work went into securing the agreement and simply can't admit that the science it is based on is wrong.

“The link between the burning of fossil fuels and global warming is a myth. It is time the world's leaders, their scientific advisers and many environmental pressure groups woke up to the fact.”

Source

http://www.junkscience.com/july04/Daily_Mail-Bellamy.htm

again i post this pic ( i sware its has to be like the 5th time)

and i'll say it for the last time! all those lights you see are citys and towns all of witch are pumping out CO2 24 hours a day 7 days a week all year long. for EDIT sake people open your eyes!

Yes, lots of lights and all, but how does this picture that you continue to post answer in any way the question that Receivingendofsirens asked?

Are you saying that the output of human emissions exceeds that of nature? All your picture shows is that we have a lot of lights on. There is nothing that can be used to compare anything to.

Edited by aquatus1

Laughing gas is nitrous oxide btw

Your point is? NO is only found in the upper atmosphere. You don't encounter it at sea level.

Your point is? NO is only found in the upper atmosphere. You don't encounter it at sea level.

He asked what laughing gas was.