Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

11:11

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#31    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

I keep seeing 11:60 on my clock. I think my clocks broken...

*Sorry, bad joke.

But it's just Synchronicity like others have said.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#32    C235

C235

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:04 AM

googled it.
1111 in numberology defines the begining of  a good change in your life. keep doing what you are doing ...if you believe in this stuff.

#33    HoboMoo

HoboMoo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

I also see 12:34 quite often as well. This relates to 11:11 in the fact that 1111 x 1111 = 1234321, which can also relate to pyramids. Maybe this is somehow the "code" of the universe

#34    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

Funny, i have never noticed that set of numbers before finding this threat  but i do have a suggestion
if anyone here knows how to translate binary to normal  what would 1111   or 11:11 be when translated from binary?

#35    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

View Postmysticwerewolf, on 05 November 2012 - 05:26 AM, said:

Funny, i have never noticed that set of numbers before finding this threat  but i do have a suggestion
if anyone here knows how to translate binary to normal  what would 1111   or 11:11 be when translated from binary?

the age of the OP :o

#36    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

Some new age indoctrination used by starseeds to contact the greys...lmfao... But in real life it is just some random number used by new agers to SPOOK you, using your own fears and imagination against you, as if you HAVE to seek a meaning behind the 11:11 activation as some message from beyond, could be anything really... Dude have you seen the movie 11:11? It would make you look at the new age c..r..a..p with new eyes. Would recommend watching the movie to understand "demonic" indoctrination!

#37    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

View PostHoboMoo, on 05 November 2012 - 05:17 AM, said:

I also see 12:34 quite often as well. This relates to 11:11 in the fact that 1111 x 1111 = 1234321, which can also relate to pyramids. Maybe this is somehow the "code" of the universe

Wow hang on there hobo! It is no code of the Universe, rather some serious ananuki sh!xt... Reptilians... Hoo hoo... They don't follow any code of the universe, they make their own laws and refuse to adhere to any higher order, and would settle for HELL any time being their own gods makes sense to them... You know fallen angels have no rules but their own!!!!!!!!!!

#38    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

View PostC235, on 04 November 2012 - 11:04 AM, said:

googled it.
1111 in numberology defines the begining of  a good change in your life. keep doing what you are doing ...if you believe in this stuff.

New agers take the sacred out of anything, they mock everything!!!!!!!!! Even numerology gets attacked in this manner!!!!!!

#39    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

I said:

"you HAVE to seek a meaning behind the 11:11 activation as some message from beyond, could be anything really..."

What I meant to say with that is, when you seek meaning behind every little thing it could drive you crazy, and that is exactly what the NAM wants with new age triggers like 11:11, to drive you up the wall with nonsense, using nonsense aka "11:11" signals to make you "make sense" out of nothing... You can't get anything out of nothing people, it is like searching for an icicle in an empty fridge... You grab at nothingness and try to give meaning to nothing out of paranoia, as if you have to have a meaning or reason or purpose behind every 11:11 signal or else you won't be special any more... Sad but that is how the "starseeded indoctrinated indigo mind" works!!!!!!! They are so desperate to be special, they will create lies around emptiness just to make it seem full.....

#40    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

View PostRender, on 05 November 2012 - 07:55 AM, said:

the age of the OP :o

Unfortunately teenagers are the best bait for new age brainwash.... Could you think of a reason why? Gullible? Desperate to fit in anywhere really even in cults like the NAM? Right past puberty must be a very fragile stage... Lmfao...

#41    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

View PostDKO, on 04 November 2012 - 10:36 AM, said:

I keep seeing 11:60 on my clock. I think my clocks broken...

*Sorry, bad joke.

But it's just Synchronicity like others have said.

Dude I see many new agers flaunting the word "synchronocity" around... But what they don't know is that seeking the "synch" thing could drive a person mad, seeking meaning behind every little thing... Ask yourself if some things just DO NOT have any meaning at all, and whether you are breaking you head over nonsense while you could have spent your time more sufficiently!!!!!

#42    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:16 AM

View PostTime Traveler, on 02 November 2012 - 06:45 AM, said:

I've noticed it too, for the past 3 or 4 years - occuring often enough to make me wonder about it.  Not only the 11:11 but also the 4:44 and sometimes 3:33.

Seek meaning behind anything and you will find anything, and is anything anything at all? I mean if everything goes then there's nothing true to hold on to, since every lie counts as truth there's no real truth only a load of BS you can choose to believe as truth and make others believe as such... Oh false prophets come now, come... Lmfao.....the new age is the "age of the rising false teachers"... Everything goes, no true boundaries between right and wrong, everyone makes their own laws these days LOL

#43    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

View PostCoffey, on 02 November 2012 - 04:44 PM, said:

It's nothing to do with an apocalypse.

It is however supposed to mean that your psychic parts of your brain/mind is developing. Supposed to be an example of being in "sync" with everything/frequencies.

I see 11:11 and other numbers like 22:22 etc.

I'm not sayign this is fact, just posting what it's beleived to mean. It is wierd though that 95% of the time I look at the time it happens to be a pattern (21:21 for example) or all the same numbers. (11:11 for example)

Has it ever occurred to you that it might be a signal that you are being brainwashed and mind controlled by the NAM and their demonic devices?!!!!!!!!!!

#44    emberdawn

emberdawn

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 232 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:22 AM

I agree with most of that.

View Postaraxia, on 09 November 2012 - 12:06 AM, said:

Dude I see many new agers flaunting the word "synchronocity" around... But what they don't know is that seeking the "synch" thing could drive a person mad, seeking meaning behind every little thing... Ask yourself if some things just DO NOT have any meaning at all, and whether you are breaking you head over nonsense while you could have spent your time more sufficiently!!!!!
.  I think there's a bit more to it than that. If u make thru you may see your world a little differently. You may see people differently or hear them differently.

#45    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

View PostJGirl, on 02 November 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

there are so many possibilities (combinations of) repeated numbers i can't imagine why someone would think it's particularly special.
you are much  more likely to notice the time if the numbers are repeated than if they are random.
you might see 2.47 a number of times and not notice it, for example.

11:11 is used by people desperate for meaning in their life... They use 11:11 as a signal in their brains to trigger an emotion of worthlessness, feeling insufficient and purposeless in life, it triggers fears of inadequecy issues in society and life in general, it makes people try to seek meaning where they otherwise feel they have none....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users