Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Obama plans to surround himself with children

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#76    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,550 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

It doesn't have to be hatred, Mom.  No, it can be just complete lack of respect, or something like that.  Strong dislike?  Are we allowed to dislike people?

He's a bloody traitor, and he's not the only one inside the beltway. :no:

#77    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

Destroying the Constitution does not earn a President friends in America.

#78    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

View PostUncle Sam, on 26 January 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

Medicare was equal across the board for everyone when it was first started. The change Obama done will now make it more expensive for people who are older, while younger people will have to pay less. I would see people like my mom buried under debt to keep medicare, wouldn't be able to get her medication or stuff like that because of the changes he made. Instead of trying to balance it again, he completely overhauls it and makes it less desirable for everyone.

That is terrible ...  Older people who may not be out earning like the rest, shouldn't have to pay as much  in my opinion... There should be set rates for different people depending on their income ...Do you agree ?

I wonder why he changed it all ?

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#79    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 26 January 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

It doesn't have to be hatred, Mom.  

What I see and what I am talking about is hate and anger,..not dislike ..  I see no point in calling it anything else.. What I am reading is not a matter of someone saying - I dislike Obama for this and that..  I am reading pure hate left right and centre.. Calling it a strong dislike is just trying  to water it down so it doesn't look as bad .. I have seen anger too.. People saying terrible things and calling him evil etc..  Not just this thread, but in various threads I have read.. I sit there and think WOW hate is popular around here, the second Obama is mentioned ...Poking fun is one thing but the hate is a lot different
If you look up - Hate  in a dictionary.. -> http://dictionary.re...m/browse/hate   You will notice it mentions - intense dislike  AKA strong dislike .  there is no difference in the two ...Some people will not favour the word hate, so they use a different term and call it strong dislike, because that doesn't sound as bad.. But both hold the same meaning

Are we allowed to dislike people?   

Who suggested you couldn't?  I never did..  What I wanted to know was - What exactly justifies the hate and anger towards this person?   I am asking this to find out what he has done that has drove people to anger and hate.. .Especially by some of those who believe in religion that is against anger and hate, said to be sinful ..So if a religious person shows his OR her anger, I was wondering what has happened to drive them to that extent? What I asked was fair and to gain some understanding..  I will not understand any of it, if people cannot explain things to me..

View PostBabe Ruth, on 26 January 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

I agree very much with what Uncle Sam posted.

I was so disgusted with Bush, and so inspired by Obama that I was going to vote for him.

When the FISA II act was voted on, Senator Obama voted for it, even though it would have passed if he had voted against it.

FISA II, among other things, gave immunity to the various telecommunications companies who had done the dirty work for Bush's NSA in intercepting domestic communications without a search warrant, in blatant violation of the spirit and the letter of the Fourth Amendment.  Congress blessed those crimes after the fact, and Senator Obama gave his blessing as well.

At that point, I realized that the silver-tongued Obama served the very same criminal masters that Bush did.

Subsequently, President Obama has utterly ignored his oath of office, and violated the letter and spirit of the US Constitution many times.  By doing that, he qualified instantly as a Domestic Enemy of the Constitution, and a traitor.

I have no idea what most of of that means. ( Being from N.Ireland ) .. You have mentioned FISA and Bush's NSA.. and I have no idea what those are and what they stand for..

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 26 January 2013 - 09:44 PM.

#80    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 26 January 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

That is terrible ...  Older people who may not be out earning like the rest, shouldn't have to pay as much  in my opinion... There should be set rates for different people depending on their income ...Do you agree ?

I wonder why he changed it all ?

He really doesn't know what he was doing, he was pressured to do something. So instead of being a good leader, who is required to take time and understand the problem. He rushes towards a quick band-aid solution that hurts more people than helps. A good leader takes time to understand the problem before he tackles it, not quickly try to band-aid it so he doesn't end up losing voters. That is what most politicians think, if it hurts their chance of getting votes, they don't do it and this happens a lot because most Americans are impatient. The whole political system is bankrupt and it isn't getting any better with the lack of knowledge our population seems to show when it comes to understanding the problems we are facing. Education would do wonders for our country. Education about the constitution, economy, and reading comprehension would do the trick. As for guns, education about safety and what guns are about would also help. Slapping a no gun free zone on schools, libraries, or homes isn't going to solve the problem, it is going to attract the problem because criminals now know they are not going to have any resistance when it comes to robbing, murdering, raping, or other acts that put lives in jeopardy. Instead of trying to shielding people from the problems, I became blunt and very assertive in trying to get them to understand, if they don't try to understand then they are a waste of my time and effort.

Edited by Uncle Sam, 26 January 2013 - 10:58 PM.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#81    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,908 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 26 January 2013 - 04:06 PM, said:

You are well known on here as a christian, as you have made it known. and yet...I asked you  can you justify and excuse the hate for him, or now to add, for anyone else for that matter ?   Tell me again how you as a christian do not know the answer to that?

The thing is BM I dont think its that simple. Now Im sure there were folks who hated him long before they knew anything about him besides his skin color, but I believe that is a very small crowd. To them, Id say they are just flat out wrong. Then there are folks like myself who smelled a dirty rat from the first hour I began to learn about him. And the deeper I dug, the more terrible that smell became. Now do I hate the man? No. If he showed up at my door bleeding I would obviously invite him in and do what ever I could to help. But I do hate nearly everything he stands for. I mean what can darkness have to do with light? Like the good word says, the dark saw the light and could not comprehend. Like Bush before him, he became the poster child to everything wrong with this government. And those flaws are deep and painful. At the rate our freedoms are being stripped, by the time my kids are grown, they will have nothing left. My point is, during that whole time I was called hatefull and racist, and that simply wasnt true. It wasnt true for me, nor was it true for I believe most others who felt the same way as me.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#82    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:47 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 27 January 2013 - 09:59 AM, said:

. But I do hate nearly everything he stands for. I mean what can darkness have to do with light? Like the good word says, the dark saw the light and could not comprehend. Like Bush before him, he became the poster child to everything wrong with this government. And those flaws are deep and painful. At the rate our freedoms are being stripped, by the time my kids are grown, they will have nothing left.

Basically you are saying that what he has done, has hurt you and created more worry for you and your kids growing up.. Then yes I can see why you would feel angry, it is natural, I know I would if I felt the same way.. ..A lot of people will disagree and think anger is a choice  but it's not, it is natural.. If you didn't choose to feel hurt or saddened by his actions, nor did you choose to feel worried for your kids growing up, so what you felt was natural, including anger... How you choose to deal with it is a different matter...

In ref to hating ...For  example - If I hated everything you stood for and all that you did, then I would hate you as a person... Because, everything that you stood for and all that you believed in, is what builds you up as the person you are.. if you took all that away, then it would be pointless hating you..That was just a made up example, I don't hold any hate for you, but you can hopefully see from that example what I mean....It would be no different if I felt you were a kind hearted person, who did all things nice, and I liked all you stood for, if you removed all of that, then who are you as a person?  I would like you as a person because of those things ...

I must strongly note -  I am not here to tell you that you are wrong to hate or show anger....I have had arguments with a number of religious people telling me it is wrong to hate and show anger.. Some are happy to point out that Jesus says anger is wrong and can lead to murder..  I do not agree with that, I believe anger and hate is a natural part of life...We will naturally feel it, but dealing with it is different, it is up to us how we do that..each to their own

Let me ask you a few questions...

Do you think that if you were to keep posting your anger and hate for someone constantly on line  ( in a blog, forum or whatever )  would this help you feel better and become more at ease?
OR  Would it make you become more obsessed with anger and hate for that person, and it drives you to more extreme measures that you wind up looking worse or no different from those groups who are forever hating, and they became most hated?

Another thing - If someone came  to you and told you the felt so much anger and hate for a certain person .. They claimed they hated all that person stood for, and what the person did, hurt them.. What advice would you give this person? I would like to hear what you would do and say in this situation?

My point is, during that whole time I was called hatefull and racist, and that simply wasnt true. It wasnt true for me, nor was it true for I believe most others who felt the same way as me.   

Was this in real life?  Or on the internet?   I don't know what you said or done to have people see you as a hateful racist  ( as you mentioned above ) ..I just hope for your kids sake it was not in real life.. People can be cruel and make life hard for those they brand a hater in real life, and make it hard for their kids too..  I have seen it happen from time to time.. It's the kids I feel sorry for

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 27 January 2013 - 01:54 PM.

#83    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,550 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

Mom

Apologies for describing events and acronyms you are not familiar with.

Yes, in order to fully appreciate the crimes and malfeasance in office that Obama has committed, one must be familiar with the US Constitution and the legal principles underlying it.

Simply put, Obama and everybody else up there "inside the beltway" of the District of Columbia in the US government takes an oath of office in which they swear to protect and defend the US Constitution, from all enemies, foreign and domestic.  A reasonable oath.

Obama and his predecessor, and many others, have NOT upheld their oath of office.  By their many acts, they have assaulted the document and its legal principles.  That is malfeasance in office.  That is a criminal act, demanding impeachment from office at the least.

So that is why I don't believe a word he says.

#84    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,755 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

Beckys_Mom,
The Truth is that the vast majority of Americans who were/are at odds with Obama were labeled as Racists and worse!  Where were you during the elections...it was so bad if you even mentioned Chicago you were a racist!

What I wanted to know was - What exactly justifies the hate and anger towards this person?   I am asking this to find out what he has done that has drove people to anger and hate..

Exactly, he lied to get elected...he lied about everything from his roots to his ideology.  He lied when he said his main objective was to fix the economy...when his main objective was to Nationalize Healthcare...
Because of his lies...because he wouldn't do what was necessary to fix the economy, a lot of people lost their homes...everyone is suffering economically and when I say everyone, I mean most everyone.  Gasoline has doubled in price and as a result inflation has risen dramatically.  Even the ObamaPhone Lady sees the LIE that Obama is.  She said she was all on for him because he came to her ghetto neighborhood and said he was going to fix it!  She says he hasn't done anything.
....and then....we see him and his wife dining on Lobster and Steak, partying like Kings with the Hollywood crowd...yeah, hypocrites BM!  Liars and Hypocrites....what is there to 'love'?

Remember Hurricane Sandy?   Did you know that there are still a lot of people who don't have electricity back on?  Yeah...he really fixed that too...remember when Electric Companies from Alabama and Georgia and Texas showed up to help and they were turned away because they weren't 'Union' workers?  That kind of crap is why so many people hate Obama.  See, he is the President, he could've just told the Union Bosses to allow the out of state companies in...but he didn't raise so much as a finger...but then he goes on photo-op tours and tells us that Americans help Americans and all that BS...

Edited by joc, 27 January 2013 - 02:58 PM.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#85    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

View Postjoc, on 27 January 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

Where were you during the elections..

.I'll be honest, I never used to post much on this side of the forum, that is why I am trying to ( only now ) to understand what is going on and why it is the way it is.. I was never one for politics..

It would be like- If you heard something to tragic happened over in Ireland, and you took some interest in finding out more about it.. At first you would be like me asking questions and wondering why we feel certain ways about our own government..

I will not hold any understanding IF I don't ask questions.. All of this is new to me..

Exactly, he lied to get elected.            

I thought that's what politicians normally do and have done for so long .. Nothing new there

Remember Hurricane Sandy?   Did you know that there are still a lot of people who don't have electricity back on?  Yeah...he really fixed that too...remember when Electric Companies from Alabama and Georgia and Texas showed up to help and they were turned away because they weren't 'Union' workers?  That kind of crap is why so many people hate Obama.  See, he is the President, he could've just told the Union Bosses to allow the out of state companies in...but he didn't raise so much as a finger...          

Is there a proper news article that sates  how Obama prevented people from getting their electricity fixed and why he did this? I would like to read up on that..

#86    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 27 January 2013 - 02:53 PM, said:

Mom

Apologies for describing events and acronyms you are not familiar with.

Yes, in order to fully appreciate the crimes and malfeasance in office that Obama has committed, one must be familiar with the US Constitution and the legal principles underlying it.

Simply put, Obama and everybody else up there "inside the beltway" of the District of Columbia in the US government takes an oath of office in which they swear to protect and defend the US Constitution, from all enemies, foreign and domestic.  A reasonable oath.

Obama and his predecessor, and many others, have NOT upheld their oath of office.  By their many acts, they have assaulted the document and its legal principles.  That is malfeasance in office.  That is a criminal act, demanding impeachment from office at the least.

So that is why I don't believe a word he says.

That is a lot better, this I can understand ..  I am not an American, but I feel the rights and the importance of your history and the constitution, should be treated with respect and protected ..

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 27 January 2013 - 04:05 PM.

#87    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,582 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 27 January 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

I never used to post much on this side of the forum.... I was never one for politics..

Welcome to the jungle!
Posted Image
I was once the same. One day I peered in out of curiosity and was sucked right in.

Posted Image

#88    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 27 January 2013 - 04:05 PM, said:

Welcome to the jungle!
Posted Image
I was once the same. One day I peered in out of curiosity and was sucked right in.

That is so funny and cute .  

Yes it happens..  I never used to take interest in electrical gadgets...Until I wondered into an electrical store looking for my boyfriend  ( now hubby ) to tell him to hurry up and get moving lol... Something caught my eye, I was hooked. I was in that place ss often as possible..... I winded up working in that store and running it a few years later... I am not pulling your leg, this is true..   lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 27 January 2013 - 04:10 PM.

#89    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

http://news.yahoo.co...9--finance.html

I think you were asking about Obamacare earlier ? Heres the newest article out about it.

#90    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,755 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

View PostBeckys_Mom, on 27 January 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

.I'll be honest, I never used to post much on this side of the forum, that is why I am trying to ( only now ) to understand what is going on and why it is the way it is.. I was never one for politics..

It would be like- If you heard something to tragic happened over in Ireland, and you took some interest in finding out more about it.. At first you would be like me asking questions and wondering why we feel certain ways about our own government..

I will not hold any understanding IF I don't ask questions.. All of this is new to me..

I thought that's what politicians normally do and have done for so long .. Nothing new there

Is there a proper news article that sates  how Obama prevented people from getting their electricity fixed and why he did this? I would like to read up on that..
Very good enough!  Okay, I am going to attempt to educate you to what is going on over here.  I truly want you to understand....and so many who are 'here' don't, but I will try.   And, no doubt, many will disagree with me.  Nonetheless.
Something happened over here during the Clinton administration.  The Press, that is The Media, and ALL of the Democrats solididfied as ONE behind Bill Clinton.  He lied, he cheated, it didn't matter.  The Media chose a side.  That is the first thing you have to understand.  They chose a side for a reason...they had to.  Forever before, The Media shaped the thought process of Americans and the World because they had a monopoly on information.   Not so thanks to the internet, talk radio, etc.   Do you have Talk Radio in Ireland?  If not, basically, it is Radio shows that allow callers to go on the air and say their point of view.  Most of them are very conservative.

But the Media chose sides...and they chose the Left.  The Left believe basically in Government over the Individual.  Government is the righter of wrongs...government should give you everything you need in life.  That is a key point because...if you give someone the money they need to survive, they are more likely to vote for you.  Which is what we have now...the President kept extending UnEmployment benefits indefinitely.  I know people who have been drawing unemployment for 3 years when it should have only been six months.  And Food Stamps...etc.  So many people in this country are now getting their 'everything' from the government.  They are afraid to lose that because it is all they have...so they kept voting for Obama.  Just wait until the new 'Health'care system kicks in....Obama may well be President for life...everything is changing in this country Beckys_Mom.  It isn't the Land of the Free anymore.  We have five year olds being suspended from Kindergarten because they pointed their finger and said Bang.  And...if we aren't free anymore...where does that leave the rest of the world?

Edited by joc, 28 January 2013 - 01:52 AM.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users