Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Diana Vicari dismemberment-murder case

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#31    9p3k41mnB0p

9p3k41mnB0p

Alien Embryo

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:06 AM

Ok. I don't think it connects with those Phoenix cases. Sorry. But  I do think some people are interested now.  There has been high jingo from the beginning. It happened before the DNA revolution and is ending after.  The guy is right there. Who is sitting on their thumbs right now? And why?

#32    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Lucas North-justiceseeker

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

And by the "guy" do you mean Mazure or Encila?

#33    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

I am asking anyone who knew Diana Vicari,Robert Encila,his fiance,John Mazure and Lemuel Prion to chime in here.We need more info.

#34    cactushoody76

cactushoody76

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:19 PM

hi there, i was remembering this Vicari murder case from the early 1990's today after reading a random article in a magazine (which sparked my memory of this horrific tragedy of the young Vicari girl). i totally remember when this happened. i was in about 8th grade? i went to school with one of the Vicari sisters. it's a chilling and disturbing unsolved murder that deserves closure and justice. as of now, i was just cruising Google looking for back stories on this murder, that's how i found this website and the dialogue going on here. i plan to periodically tune in and see what is being posted here. i may be wrong, but, wasn't there an idea that the person who did this to her was maybe a trucker? like one of those guys who drives a big rig from city to city....? and maybe she was picked up by someone in that trade? i vaguely remember someone thinking that was a possibility...due to other murders of young women from here (Tucson) to Phoenix, and beyond)?

in truth, justice & solidarity - CACTUSHOODY76

#35    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

View Postcactushoody76, on 24 December 2012 - 11:19 PM, said:

hi there, i was remembering this Vicari murder case from the early 1990's today after reading a random article in a magazine (which sparked my memory of this horrific tragedy of the young Vicari girl). i totally remember when this happened. i was in about 8th grade? i went to school with one of the Vicari sisters. it's a chilling and disturbing unsolved murder that deserves closure and justice. as of now, i was just cruising Google looking for back stories on this murder, that's how i found this website and the dialogue going on here. i plan to periodically tune in and see what is being posted here. i may be wrong, but, wasn't there an idea that the person who did this to her was maybe a trucker? like one of those guys who drives a big rig from city to city....? and maybe she was picked up by someone in that trade? i vaguely remember someone thinking that was a possibility...due to other murders of young women from here (Tucson) to Phoenix, and beyond)?
Did you here anything about John Mazure or Robert Encila,her drama teacher at Pima Community College? I know for a fact Encila still lives in Tuscon,Mazure is MIA.I aprechiate your interest in the case it's welcome.We can help solve this and bring Mazure,Encila and his fiance to justice.Yes it was a theory that there was a nationwide killer,but I think that there is no connection to Vicari and the Brosso/Bernas killings in Phoenix.

#36    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

Need info about Encila,Mazure and Prion.

#37    BirdCageBelle

BirdCageBelle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:16 AM

You are all reaching on the drama teacher theory.  I use to live with Prion's stepbrother.  They grew up together and are both sociopaths.  Believe me, I have no doubt Prion did it.  He's just one lucky b****** to get away with it.

#38    310156

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

the fiancé is encila's wife today

#39    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

I no doubt belive prion is a sick twisted ********** however I also believe Encila did it.Either to cover up the afair so the fiance wouldnt find out or for the fiance. Please elaborate 310156.

#40    purplepants69

purplepants69

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:21 PM

I hope someone finds her killer so I can tell her mom and her sister now that they are gone too, Debbie has a daughter that would love to know who killed her aunt. Thank you for any updates.

#41    Lucas North-justiceseeker

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

View Postpurplepants69, on 13 May 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

I hope someone finds her killer so I can tell her mom and her sister now that they are gone too, Debbie has a daughter that would love to know who killed her aunt. Thank you for any updates.

Okay so have you met Encila or the Fiance? And what have you heard from friends? Also do you know about Mazure and his current whereabouts?

#42    Nathan Storm

Nathan Storm

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:20 AM

I went to school with Angie. Knew the family. Knew the people involved. I think I know who did it, but it's very difficult to get the case reopned. After Prion was vacated, the case was closed, at least according to the Tucson prosecutors office.

#43    Nathan Storm

Nathan Storm

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:25 AM

View PostBirdCageBelle, on 03 May 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:

You are all reaching on the drama teacher theory.  I use to live with Prion's stepbrother.  They grew up together and are both sociopaths.  Believe me, I have no doubt Prion did it.  He's just one lucky b****** to get away with it.

Well there are 4 main suspects. Lemual, Encillas, Encillas's fiance, and John Mazure. Honestly, I think if they DNA tested the arms and every one of those people, I think we would have some answers.

#44    Nathan Storm

Nathan Storm

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:35 AM

View PostLucas North-justiceseeker, on 19 September 2012 - 03:34 AM, said:

The arms were found in a heavy duty black plastic bag in the downtown Tuscon area.They were probably severed to help get rid of the body easier.
I used to think that, but I actually believe the killer left those arms as a way of subconsciously or consciously telling the family she was dead.

View Post9p3k41mnB0p, on 30 October 2012 - 06:47 AM, said:

Who is Greg Hatton?  He was cited in AZ supreme court decision as alternative suspect by the defense.  
He was a coke head in the circle of people she knew from Eegees. He was sent to prison I believe on a child molestation case, if I recall he sodomized a young child. He worked at the Chevron across the street from Eeegees on 22nd and Craycroft.

Edited by Nathan Storm, 20 May 2013 - 04:36 AM.

#45    Nathan Storm

Nathan Storm

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:51 AM

I don't know why that seems like it would be a better reality, to have some stranger have done it. But, I think it does somehow feel "better" to think that was a stranger. Sadly, in cases like this it's usually an acquaintance or even close friend.

Close to the time of her murder, Diana was hanging out with a lot of sleazy characters. She always wanted to be part of the crowd, sometimes even if it wasn't a crowd you want to associate with. Ask yourself why she would have even been with a sleazy guy like Lemual Prion.

I know she had been hanging out with a hooker who lived on miracle mile(now Oracle Mile). Tabitha was said to have suggested prostitution to her as a way of making money. I also heard rumors of her possibly trying to sell some pot to make money. She was working at Bazils and at Eegee's, where John Mazure worked. John had been reprimanded recently for attempting to bite a workers nose off. I tried to contact Eegees about the records but was told the files had long since been destroyed.

John Mazure was friends with Greg Hatton aka Greg Hall. who were both heavily into cocaine and other drugs and know from my own experiences that the crowd of guys were very violent and sadistic for the most part. I even at one point remember them all standing in a room with a sword talking about what it would be like to cut someones arms off. I don't know if it was connected, but definitely a strange coincidence. DNA evidence will solve this case. We just need to test the arms and the potential suspects.

The other possible reality could have been Encillas and his fiance murdering Diana by accident after an argument at that house. I think Encillas used to take Diana to that house his mom owned to have sex with her. Maybe the fiance got wise and chaos ensued.

I could see them murdering her accidentally, then desperate to get rid of the body cut it into pieces. However the arms resembled something you would see out of a horror movie. They were riddled with cactus quills and cuts. A condition that iterated a possible escape attempt or something in the desert.

Dianas car broke down at the Moshtoberfest that night, and her "friends" left her and went to the party, near where he car was found.

I could see her possibly calling this "person" for help, not realizing the danger she was putting herself into, or maybe this person had been stalking her, dismantled a part of her car, they would be able to easily fix; then conveniently showing up when she was broke down.

But it does seem unlikely in some ways that she was being stalked, because he would have no way of knowing that her friends wouldn't help her with her car. They just happened to blow her off, and leave for the party. Unless Lemual had been stalking her. He was said to have threatened Tabitha with a survival knife. Maybe Lemual had become obsessed with Diana. I am going to look into finding out exactly what it would take to have the case reopened and the arms tested. I pray to G-d, the arms haven't somehow been lost.

That is one of the other main problems with this case. I think there was a prostitution ring being covered up by our police force, and the murder of Diana was diverted away from that so that the police force wouldn't be held responsible. That does seem crazy, but amazingly enough there was tons of lose ends the police disregarded. And with no concrete answers, you have to turn over every possible rock.

Edited by Nathan Storm, 20 May 2013 - 05:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users