Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cat walks on two legs

Bling

That looks unnatural, almost as if the cat has a harness or something lifting it up. Creepy.

Either way she is ready to strut her stuff on the Cat-walk. ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb

Evolution?

No, it's a familiar that's forgotten it's not a minor demon anymore.

Ani163.gif

Edited by Atlantia
  • Like 1

That looks unnatural, almost as if the cat has a harness or something lifting it up. Creepy.

Either way she is ready to strut her stuff on the Cat-walk. ;)

Liking the new avatar Chubb!

Liking the new avatar Chubb!

Cheers Atlantia.

A temporary celebration of the Ryder cup result, your avatar did cross my mind when I was putting it together. I remember reading your avatar has some kind of meaning too, a bit of baiting if I remember rightly.

• Like 1

Cats are such wonderfully independent animals that dance to the beat of their own drummer.

Cheers Atlantia.

A temporary celebration of the Ryder cup result, your avatar did cross my mind when I was putting it together. I remember reading your avatar has some kind of meaning too, a bit of baiting if I remember rightly.

Yeah, it's for the rabid anti EU right-wingers who seem to think that anything with the word 'union' in it is some evil 'commie plot'.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's for the rabid anti EU right-wingers who seem to think that anything with the word 'union' in it is some evil 'commie plot'.

Might keep it a while longer then, or maybe use it in my avatars next change of clothes. :)

• Like 1