Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Mystery of Salvation

The_Spirit_of_Truth

My knowledge of this "phenomenon" is partial only, despite it I will share what I know about it.

There were ball-like things and an energy stream from them flowing into the center of human soul that has began to regenerate. It is a process of Salvation.

To say it very simply, every human soul has some Good and some Evil in itself (but no human soul is only 100% light or 100% dark). Holy energy focuses on what is best in the human soul, and it regenerates and increases this Good in it. The result is a regenerated human soul with cleaner vibrations and lighter spiritual body. And this "new lighter appearance" can be called the Biblical "white robe". So getting dressed into the white robe means to be regenerated, purified and brightened by the above-mentioned energy. However, the soul of some especially good people can be "naturally white", too. But not as much as after the process of Salvation.

In order for the holy energy to be able to regenerate the human soul, to save it, the soul must have some Good in itself already, before the process of Salvation has started. It means, that the human soul during its physical life had to experience God's Good and related feelings in itself. There must be a layer of the Good in it's spiritual body (even if together with some worse layers), which the holy energy will focus on in order to regenerate and increase it (of course, at the expense of the rest of what was in the soul).

That is my limited opinion of it.

i this another one of your lsd induced dreams? or is this a new formula all together?

• Like 1

were are you coming up with all this stuff? do you just open a thread and just lay down things and hope people believe they are real?

I don't hang with all that "The_Spirit" has to say, but I must say: "The_Spirit" comes closer to describing the physics of spirituality, or what I call "spiritual physics," than 90% of the other religionists clogging UM.

I don't hang with all that "The_Spirit" has to say, but I must say: "The_Spirit" comes closer to describing the physics of spirituality, or what I call "spiritual physics," than 90% of the other religionists clogging UM.

i get that but still, i guess its just me than, maybe im not reading the words he says correctly

i this another one of your lsd induced dreams? or is this a new formula all together?

I would not call it a dream. The Salvation can be considered a mystery and I have said my opinion of it, which is one of the interpretations of this mystery.

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth

What about these "demonic people" you speak of, do they get salvation?

Well, I did not speak about them in this topic, but I believe that they have their "supposed Salvation", too. It is a chance for many thousand years existence in the (specific part of the) Hell, which in view of its length is sometimes called "eternal life". If the Hell was "rich", the existence in it would be the more pleasant for these "demonical people".

But there will be a big impact from a Holy Dimension, all of a sudden without any previous warning with full force, which will at least restrict or probably even destroy the "people from the Hell". With part of dark people away and without resources, the specific part of the Hell won't prosper and there will be no "Hellish Salvation" or "eternal life" for the "demonic people".

There are not only agreements, but also agreements about the agreements. And these agreements about the agreements were sometimes written sooner, than the agreements-only themselves.

But because I am forbidden to write about "Hellish people", please do not ask me about them again. Thank you.