Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cult Says It Has First Human Clone

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 31 December 2002 - 11:35 PM

I was just wondering, if it turned out to be clone what would ppl still think of him:

A ) A sick piece of shit for playing god
B ) A great scientist for successfuly creating a clone
C ) Still a fraud since the scientist were of his choosing

Clone or not i hope the child turns out alright

btw, apart from having a shortened lifespan Dolly has arthritis aswell

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#17    Bloated Corpse

Bloated Corpse

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 01 January 2003 - 05:46 AM

Gives a new meaning to "minnie me". But on a serious note, if this is scientifically proven, although my doubts lay on the side of this as being a hoax. I wouldn't consider the clone as a child per say, but as an extension of the person who was cloned. The person would look like you but everything else would be different, laying down the fact that it would be another person with their own rights. How could we do something to someone against their will?

The Raeliens could believe that the so called aliens that created us farted and created the moon, is besides the point. The fact that they have to do what they did to boost their ranks with people that are more easily swayed into doing something they normally wouldn't do. I have a suggestion, if Kool-Aid is being served in paper cups run away as fast as you can.                                                

Wabi Sabi

Wabi-sabi is the quintessential Japanese aesthetic.

It is a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent and incomplete.
It is a beauty of things modest and humble.
It is a beauty of things unconventional.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users