Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Never again

Gigglez13

This may be a stupid story, but i dont care im posting it anyways. tongue.gif

Me and mi friend were doing ''witch craft'' one night in mi room. the next night after she left i was sitting in my living room..home alone.. when this really bad smell came through the house. I felt so sick i almost wanted to throw up, so i opened all the windows and went outside for a bit and the smell finally went away. Had the cat brought in some dead animal a few days ago? Or was it just mi imagination? Well anyways later that night when i was guna go to sleep, I got really cold and the smell came over me again, so i got up and looked at the edge of mi bed and i saw a small white ball that looked like a tennis ball. So i went to go pick it up and mi hand just went through it so i gave up and went to lay down again. but when i got to mi bed the ball was gone. and then to my surprise i turn around to see i wasnt the only person in the room. It was a girl who was wearing a night gown, and she just walked through the wall and i never saw her again. Was there suppose to be a story that i could have solved? or did i already solve it some how? crying.gif

Removed appalling caps.

Edited by Aslan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mypaddedroom

• moe eubleck

• SilverCougar

• chico del nacho

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I stpooed after you said," Me and mi freind were doing witchcraft."

Bye the way do you know my is spelled my not mi? thumbsup.gif

Bye the way do you know my is spelled my not mi?

yes, but "mi" is so hip and trendy. like spelling "by" like "bye."

best advice for ya gigglez, would be to not worry about it. if it keeps up its shenanigans, tell it to go away if it's botherin ya.

You're a happy guy huh Chico thumbsup.gif Anyways I did not mean it to be rude. She was spelling it in every sentence mi I thought she seriously thought mi was spelled that was. I was trying to help out not be rude. original.gif

heheheh yeah i try to stay happy. i didn't mean to insult ya or anything. just do what i do when i mock someone: always double check your spelling so you don't bring the mockery down on yerself too. heh, and it's good to know you're willin to help out your fellow man with spelling. we need more people like you thumbsup.gif

lol...

the morale of this story: never try to pick up white tennis balls after eating too many beans.

Chico we really bonded! Thanks you FRIEND! Moe words can't express..... Ah heck I don't evan know what to say with you! wacko.gif

I'm sorry I stpooed after you said," Me and mi freind were doing witchcraft."

About where I stopped as well, what were the chances thumbsup.gifgrin2.gif

Edited by Talon S.

I'm not even going to edit that post! Hey everyone makes mistakes. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by D12

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I suppose "doing witchcraft" and "playing dress up" go hand in hand with some people.

The Craft is not REAL

*curls up into a little ball and mews pitifully*

I think, perhaps, the girl was there to teach some basic spelling skills.

Distraught over her failure, she vanished, never to be seen again.

Her spelling seemed fine to mi.. tongue.gif

If it wuz up 2 mee ID spell lik dis all da time!

And my head would implode trying to figure out what you just said.

If it was up to me I'd write like this all the time. Is what I said you can read that come on I believe in you.

Edited by D12

mi opinion is that giggles13 should replace the witchcraft practicing with hooked on phonics…Not only does it lessen the chance of random odd smells from poorly cast spells; it also keeps the ridicule to a bare minimum. rolleyes.gif

Lol D12 ,

I had been so pleased with your progress lately laugh.gif

Why thank you I do appreciate that. As for the guy that said God sending people to hell you are so smart! Pat yourself on the back for that. wacko.gif

mi opinion is that giggles13 should replace the witchcraft practicing with hooked on phonics…Not only does it lessen the chance of random odd smells from poorly cast spells; it also keeps the ridicule to a bare minimum. rolleyes.gif

How true...